Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.HarshRutu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: silky_harshad

u know rutu mera first username was "angelfairy" 🤣 🤣 ok sundas hasna mat 🤬 I mean harshu gave me that name bt to keep it private I changed it ☺️

Choosing a username is the most difficult task for me...
I never had any nick name...
Pyaar se kabhi koi bulata hi nahi mujhe..😆😆

Rutu bhi nhi bulata koi mujhe usually...
And I'm not that girly to add angel or fairy in my name🤣
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow mere atay hi 97th FC khatam ho gai :p
Chalo ab Jaldi se yeh wali bhi khatam Karo ! Want to gift 125th FC on HC's birthday :p

Vandy di Kuch pyaar ka Pagalpan had a simple story but it's characters were amazing ! The character which I want HC to play is of Mujhtaba's. He is a normal middle class guy who lives in Lahore and his uncle is a filthy rich man who lived in USA. He plans to get married to his daughter for money(obviously) he is greedy but he is not evil ! And then their is his cousin Daniez who is totally opposite of him as in her lifestyle and everything is so American and pranks that she plays with her cousin Sharees on Mujhyaba which leads him leave her home and all !

I am hell tired and I don't even know what I am writing sorry ! But you better check that serial :p

And Sundas sorry yar I don't think Zaroon's role would be something new for HC. Zaroon is sort of combination of all previous roles that HC have done ! I know Zaroon is unique and all but still Mujhtaba is Mujhtaba :p
Edited by -Alina- - 9 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rutu2817

Wohi toh...

Aisa lag rha hai Chopda ji sign karke bhul gaye hai...

I cannot wait now 😭
Sachchi me pagal ho jaungi

chopdaji ko dhamaka karne ki aadat hai🤣
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: silky_harshad

u know rutu mera first username was "angelfairy" 🤣 🤣 ok sundas hasna mat 🤬 I mean harshu gave me that name bt to keep it private I changed it ☺️

🤔
🥱
🤣
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alina-

Wow mere atay hi 97th FC khatam ho gai :p
Chalo ab Jaldi se yeh wali bhi khatam Karo ! Want to gift 125th FC on HC's birthday :p

Vandy di Kuch pyaar ka Pagalpan had a simple story but it's characters were amazing ! The character which I want HC to play is of Mujhtaba's. He is a normal middle class guy who lives in Lahore and his uncle is a filthy rich man who lived in USA. He plans to get married to his daughter for money(obviously) he is greedy but he is not evil ! And then their is his cousin Daniez who is totally opposite of him as in her lifestyle and everything is so American and pranks that she plays with her cousin Sharees on Mujhyaba which leads him leave her home and all !

I am hell tired and I don't even know what I am writing sorry ! But you better check that serial :p

And Sundas sorry yar I don't think Zaroon's role would be something new for HC. Zaroon is sort of combination of all previous roles that HC have done ! I know Zaroon is unique and all but still Mujhtaba is Mujhtaba :p

oki...i don't find it interesting😆😆😆
.HarshRutu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -vandy-

chopdaji ko dhamaka karne ki aadat hai🤣

Aur dhamake me hum ghayal honge uska kya????💔
VandyP thumbnail
no responsibilty whatsoever of any damages🤣
silky_harshad thumbnail