birthday gift for boyfriend

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
It was my boyfriend's birthday last month and I completely forgot it!! It was about to start his birthday at 12 o'clock and suddenly I remembered his birthday!! I was like shit! Now??????
My friend always buys gifts, some items from Tohfaindia. I immediately gave her a call..she of course was sleeping!! 
Oops...but she is my best friend..:)  She told me to immediately visit Tohfaindia.com..and I did so..
Ohh..There was a huge collection of gifts! flowers and cakes as well..I chose the best gift, beautiful flowers and a yummy cake!!!!  I called him at 12, wished him...
Then in the morning, Tohfaindia delivered all the gifts on the time to him and my boyfriend got an amazing surprise! He was too happy..

http://www.tohfaindia.com/birthday/birthday-gift-for-boyfriend.html
Posted: 9 years ago
If your boyfriend posses a car then you can give him Resqme Keychain Car Emergency Tool. He will be more happier by thinking that how much you love and care about him. This car essential is a must one for all car users. I purchased it from SafetyKart. You can search for it online to know more stores.