BADLAPUR - Jee Karda Marjaaneya AUDIO link pg27

Posted: 9 years ago
Badlapur (film) 

Badlapur is an upcoming Indian action-thriller film directed by Sriram Raghavan and produced by Saif Ali Khan through Illuminati Films. It stars Varun Dhawan, Huma Qureshi, Yami Gautam and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.

Cast

• Varun Dhawan
  • Huma Qureshi
  • Yami Gautam
  • Nawazuddin Siddiqui
  • Radhika Apte
  • Vinay Pathak
  • Divya Dutta
SHOOTING BEGUN -  22nd APRIL 2014. Movie releases early next year

SHOOTING COMPLETED - 15th August 2014

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KEoZanqlOE[/YOUTUBE]

Varun turns dad

Varun Dhawan will play an old man in Sriram Raghavan's next

Mumbai: Actor Varun Dhawan, who has played a student and new-age Govinda in his past films, will be required to portray a character several decades older than his biological age and the 26-year-old says it will be the toughest role he will get to play for a very long time.

After his show-stealing turn as a new-age Govinda in his father David Dhawan's 'Main Tera Hero' and a boy next-door character in his upcoming film 'Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania', the 'Student Of The Year' goes straight into Sriram Raghavan's untitled film.

"In Sriram Raghavan's film, I've what may probably be the most challenging role that I'd ever do in my career. I know I've just started out. But Sriram's film gives me a very complex character to play. I can guarantee you this would be the toughest role I'd get to play for a very long time," said Varun.

Varun Dhawan will be required to portray a character several decades older than his biological age.

"I've to take my character through a number of generations. I've to play both younger and much older than my actual age. I've never seen anything like this before. Sriram's approach to filmmaking is very different from that of any other filmmaker that I know of," he added.

While Varun is not allowed to say any more about his role in Raghavan's film, it is reported that he would require enormous prosthetic support to play the older version of his character.

"Sriram is currently experimenting with various looks for Varun's character. The idea is to make him look convincing as a 60-year-old without drastically revising his looks or body language," said a source.

Badlapur: Yaami Gautam to play Varun's wife and Huma a prostitute in Sriram Raghavan's Badlapur

The author has posted comments on this articlePriya Gupta, TNN | Jun 18, 2014, 12.00AM IST 

We were the first to tell you that Varun Dhawan was part of Sriram Raghavan's dark thriller Badlapur where he plays three generations, with Huma Qureshi and Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing pivotal roles.

We have now learnt that Huma will be playing the role of a prostitute and the beautiful Yaami Gautam, Varun's wife. The film that is currently being shot in Pune is slated to release in 2015. While we yet don't know the mystery behind the title Badlapur, we are sure it will bring some badlao in the life of Varun Dhawan who is playing one of the most challenging roles for any actor.

Varun Dhawan goes grunge for Sriram Raghavan's next

This is a representational picture of what the actor may look like in the film. Photo: DC

Mumbai: Varun Dhawan, who has played the clean-shaven college student in all his releases so far, is gearing up for a new look. Our sources tell us that he will be sporting long hair and a beard for Sriram Raghavan's next film. Varun is supposed to start preparing for the project next week onwards.

The only catch is that currently the actor is promoting Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya that is up for release soon. The new rough-and-tough look in Raghavan's film will be in sharp contrast to his current Humpty avatar.

A source says, "Sriram is clear about the kind of look he expects from Varun and it will be a major change for the actor. Varun is ready to take up the challenge. He is hoping that his fans are receptive to the sudden change as the promotions of HSKD are still on with a lot more road shows and public interactions coming up."

Edited by Skuxx-Deluxx - 9 years ago
I can't wait for this movie. Varun in a grey shade character. Watch out for him y'all.  :)
Huma and Yami are gonna kill it - both supremely talented. I'm so glad Yami especially has got this opportunity.
Loved Raghavan's Johnny Gadaar and Nawaz in the film is like icing on the cake. I can't wait for more updates. Thanks for opening the thread Nick 😛
Edited by BeingChevi - 9 years ago
Let the Journey Begin 😎
All the best Baby ❤️
60 year boy 😲 And Varun's looks Haaye bina shaving aur bade baal mein toh aur bhi zyada acha lagta hai *_* 

All the best <3
Wow thanks for the thread and omg he looks freaky hot with the long hair I love it
wow thanks for thread.. we all varun phangirls and pankhis are thanking u 😉
wow! varun looks very cute in all looks muaaah
Both ABCD 2 & BP will release in first half I guess

Still excited to know the elder heroine?

Anyway - what is the story about. Anyone knows?
Edited by Skuxx-Deluxx - 9 years ago

Varun

It's gonna be a badass role, hope he nails it 🥳