Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

i personally think this movie doesn't need promotion this early unless Varun will get busy near the release date... it's difficult to promote movies like lootera and badlapur... they shouldn't spend more in promotions... but try to find a unique way to promote this movie..

On the contrary I believe they can spare
a good amount on marketing and promotions since
the making budget is barely 10-11 crores, but I agree they should device a unique stratergy to promote this one.Edited by Bloody.Passion - 9 years ago
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Varun is looking yummy in the photos :) Ladies looking fab and great to see Nawaz in promotions :D
BeingChevi thumbnail
Mastizaade starring Sunny Leone is also releasing Feb 20th.  I hope the film still does well :) 
And like Bloody.Passion said - it's good they do the promotions well. :) Well, it's never too early for more Varun for me ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³
Edited by BeingChevi - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

Mastizaade starring Sunny Leone is also releasing Feb 20th.  I hope the film still does well :) 

And like Bloody.Passion said - it's good they do the promotions well. :) Well, it's never too early for more Varun for me ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³

Well Milap is close to Varun (MTH) and he being the director and Ekta co producing, we;ll see date changes. And for sure Badlapur is ready to release. Mastizaade has only completed 3rd schedule. 
BeingChevi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skuxx-Deluxx

Well Milap is close to Varun (MTH) and he being the director and Ekta co producing, we;ll see date changes. And for sure Badlapur is ready to release. Mastizaade has only completed 3rd schedule. 

I hope so. As it is, the genre of the film is not extremely commercial whereas Mastizaade is so I'm hoping for the date change.
Devansh Patel @PatelDevansh  

The TEASER of #Badlapur is out on December 2. Boy, this will be one hell of a performance from the versatile @Varun_dvn - Looking forward!

The new serial kissers of Bollywood

1/6
After beginning his career with Karan Johar's Student Of The Year, Varun Dhawan is on a roll. The actor has had a wonderful year with two back-to-back hits in 2014. While Main Tera Hero managed to establish him as the typical hero material, Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania further strengthened his image of the quintessential lover boy. But Varun is now experimenting with a dark thriller. He will be seen playing the protagonist in Sriram Raghavan's Badlapur where he will romance three ladies. A Mumbai Mirror report states that the actor will be seen locking lips with senior actress Divya Dutta, in the film. The report quotes a source as revealing that the two actors share a full-blown smooch and though they were uncomfortable at first, the scene was eventually executed after four retakes. The scene also seems to be a crucial part of the film. However, this is not the first time that the actor will be seen locking lips in front of the camera. Varun shared a liplock with Ileana D'Cruz in Main Tera Hero. And after his rather safe peck-on-the-cheek moment with Alia Bhatt in their debut film, Varun had smooched the actress in their next film together. It seems that Varun Dhawan surely loves his kisses. 

However, he is not the only actor who is comfortable kissing his actresses on-screen. His contemporaries are keeping up with him. Here's taking a look at who's in the run for the serial kisser tag in Bollywood.
PaapiGudia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ohhh wawww teaser coming...iam so exited for this film

Edited by PARIDHI20 - 9 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am sooo excited for the promo wish the 2nd would just come now. I really, really hope it doesn't disappoint. And omg he is kissing divya hmmm its gona be interesting to see whether this pairing works coz she always has an aunty vibe.
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can't wait!!! dec 2 come faster ðŸ˜Š
Socklet thumbnail
Varun looks good.Hope he stays in this look till the film releases. =)