BADLAPUR - Jee Karda Marjaaneya AUDIO link pg27 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by --Udhay--

It will release next year only right? 😳

And Chevi, what is ur opinion on Varun signing a movie with SRK? 🤔

Yes, next year :)

Erm, I just got excited that Arjun-Varun will be together. I care less for SRK. I really wanted Salman-Varun-Arjun in a movie and I hope if they both end up doing this film that my dream won't happen as it's like repeat casting I don't know though - let's wait for official announcement. Varun's showing a lot of interest to work with Rohit so if it makes him happy, go for it :)
Originally posted by BeingChevi

Varun mentioned they are shooting at lesser known locations to keep everything private and secretive as it is a revenge thriller... but he says there are jumps in generation and he's very happy to be working with all his co-stars.

Good.. I hope the they build a good buzz for the film.. R u there on twitter? Do u follow this twitter page 'Varun dhawan quotes'? I like that page they give Varun's words from time to time.. 😆

Good.. I hope the they build a good buzz for the film.. R u there on twitter? Do u follow this twitter page 'Varun dhawan quotes'? I like that page they give Varun's words from time to time.. 😆

Yes, on twitter. Haven't heard of it but will follow them now :)

Yes, next year :)

Erm, I just got excited that Arjun-Varun will be together. I care less for SRK. I really wanted Salman-Varun-Arjun in a movie and I hope if they both end up doing this film that my dream won't happen as it's like repeat casting I don't know though - let's wait for official announcement. Varun's showing a lot of interest to work with Rohit so if it makes him happy, go for it :)

Hmm. I feel that Varun doing a film (Multi starrer) at this stage of his career is not OK. I dont want him to be side lined, as in this movie I feel it is gonna b all about SRK. Sallu promotes new actors, but SRK doesn't.. 🤓

Hmm. I feel that Varun doing a film (Multi starrer) at this stage of his career is not OK. I dont want him to be side lined, as in this movie I feel it is gonna b all about SRK. Sallu promotes new actors, but SRK doesn't.. 🤓

You're right, I guess. Especially when he's done a Main Tera Hero and Humpty where he played the titular/main characters. Hmmm, I really don't know. I'm just gonna be indifferent but if Arjun is not doing it then I want Varun out of it.
Edited by BeingChevi - 9 years ago

You're right, I guess. Especially when he's done a Main Tera Hero and Humpty where he played the titular/main characters. Hmmm, I really don't know. I'm just gonna be indifferent but if Arjun is not doing it then I want Varun out of it.

Yes.! Varun attracted the maximum attention in his earlier films. I dont want that to go away cos of this SRK movie. 🤓
Watching Tera hero idhar hai song from Main Tera Hero in Tv, M Tunes channel.. 😆

Reminds me of the MTH time, the fun, promotions! 😆
Edited by --Udhay-- - 9 years ago
Isn't there a older actress to be cast?  ðŸ˜’
Originally posted by LoveProfusion

Isn't there a older actress to be cast? 😒

Yes, we are waiting to know who she is! 😳

Watching Tera hero idhar hai song from Main Tera Hero in Tv, M Tunes channel.. 😆

Reminds me of the MTH time, the fun, promotions! 😆

Nargis's photo:

My fav boy

^ I love that they both (Ilu and Nargis) came to the screening of HSKD and both loved it. Nargis even said she's in love with Both Varun and Alia.
The promotions were just too good. 😆 Varun's energy is unmatched in his batch of newcomers.
Edited by BeingChevi - 9 years ago