Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Yes, we are waiting to know who she is! 😳

Hmmm... let's speculate.

You know I'd really wish it'd be Kareena but I doubt she'll play the "older women" description character. The only reason I even fathomed the dream was because Iluminati films is producing it (Saif... and hence Kareena connection).

Vidya toh nahin karegi, she's being extremely picky with what she takes up. Priyanka - I don't think she'll play the older women character either but even then she's busy.

Sigh... mmm, Bips? Konkona? Lara? Just stating random names. Think Karisma will be up for it? I think she'd be a good choice.
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thats awesome.. 😃
We Varun fans are equally excited for the promotions of Varun's films, as much d film.. He is an entertainer! 😛

Good to know Varun, Ilu and Nargis have become nice friends and support each other!
Edited by --Udhay-- - 9 years ago
Udhay thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

Hmmm... let's speculate.

You know I'd really wish it'd be Kareena but I doubt she'll play the "older women" description character. The only reason I even fathomed the dream was because Iluminati films is producing it (Saif... and hence Kareena connection).

Vidya toh nahin karegi, she's being extremely picky with what she takes up. Priyanka - I don't think she'll play the older women character either but even then she's busy.

Sigh... mmm, Bips? Konkona? Lara? Just stating random names. Think Karisma will be up for it? I think she'd be a good choice.

My choices - Konkana, Karishma and Bips.. 😊

Konkana is an extremely good actress! 👍🏼
BeingChevi thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

My choices - Konkana, Karishma and Bips.. 😊

Konkana is an extremely good actress! 👍🏼

Yeah, even Karishma would be nice. If it's Bips then it'll be HOT. I think Varun and her would look really HOT together. Wonder who Sriram has in mind... but... I mean half the film is completed so why hasn't this character casting announcement happened yet?

NEW ARTICLE:

Leaked: Varun Dhawan's look from Badlapur!

After Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania, Varun Dhawan is all set for Sriram Raghavan's Badlapur. This action thriller also stars Huma Qureshi, Yami Gautam and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.

Recently, Varun Dhawan's look from the movie got leaked on Twitter. The pictures show him sporting a beard with intense looks, shedding his lover boy image.

Varun is also seen checking the monitor often to get that perfect shot!

The shooting of Badlapur began in May 2014 and is produced by Saif Ali Khan's Illuminati Films.

Udhay thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

Yeah, even Karishma would be nice. If it's Bips then it'll be HOT. I think Varun and her would look really HOT together. Wonder who Sriram has in mind... but... I mean half the film is completed so why hasn't this character casting announcement happened yet?

NEW ARTICLE:

<h1>
Leaked: Varun Dhawan's look from Badlapur!</h1>

After Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania, Varun
Dhawan is all set for Sriram Raghavan's Badlapur. This action thriller
also stars Huma Qureshi, Yami Gautam and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.

Recently, Varun Dhawan's look from the movie got leaked on Twitter.
The pictures show him sporting a beard with intense looks, shedding his
lover boy image.

Varun is also seen checking the monitor often to get that perfect shot!

The shooting of Badlapur began in May 2014 and is produced by Saif Ali Khan's Illuminati Films.

Of course yes! May be they have already finalised the actress but are keeping it under wraps! 😛 Hope they announce it soon!
BeingChevi thumbnail
Some excerpts I got from twitter:

Varun Dhawan Quotes @Varun_Quotes

"Badlapur is an out-and-out thriller and a little twisted.. Not commercial masala." - @varun_dvn

"Badlapur is not a high-budget film." - @varun_dvn

" I recently reduced my fee for Sriram Raghavan's Badlapur because I believe in it " - @varun_dvn 

"Badlapur will be a different movie for me. Done with first half, heading towards second half." @varun_dvn

Varun Dhawan Quotes @Varun_Quotes

" We start shooting for ABCD 2 only after I wrap up Badlapur. " - @varun_dvn

Varun Wellwishers @VWellwishers

" Considering d other actors in the film I think I am the worst actor in it! " - @varun_dvn ❤️

Udhay thumbnail
Thanks for the tweets Chevi 😛
BeingChevi thumbnail
Welcome 😃

Waise, Chitrangada would also be a good option for older female role 😛 She's smoking hot as well. Toh chemistry bhi acchi rahegi 😳
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for making this thread... Looking forward for the movie 😳
BeingChevi thumbnail
varun HUMPTY dhawan @Varun_dvn

And yes I'm back to civilization for a few days before I return to my prison #mynext #raghvan

:)

Varun and Sonam:

1. Checkout the royal trailer of my friend @RheaKapoor https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1em8DBrqCck&sns=tw ...

View media
    • Retweet
    • Favorite

2. @Varun_dvn @RheaKapoor thanks for mentioning me douche

Earlier:

killing it my ladies @RheaKapoor @sonamakapoor looking smashaholic

Sonam Kapoor @sonamakapoor

@Varun_dvn @RheaKapoor love you my baby

😆

Anybody think they'll look nice in a movie together? 😛
Edited by BeingChevi - 9 years ago