Relive BALH Discussion Thread #1 *Episode 40 on page -148 # 18-09-2014 - Page 119

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by aanchaltulshan

Episode 40
So Shruti has decided for shopping with Priya and as usual her mother Shipra was said something but Priya has no problem with it and on other hand Vik Neha along with Ram has went for his marriage shopping and having fun at his expanse wat a funny scene Ram has gain weight in 10 days.
Shipra Priya Shruthi and Ayesha having shopping for her and having arguments with the shopkeeper for the price and above fed up by trying so many dresses. Now as Ram has gain weight Neha has decide for his weight lose programme poor of him. Priya has no problem attending lunch party at Shruthi seems she has forgiven them and she is making her understand how to make chicken for Ram.
Seems Ram is tensed regarding Apeksha and shared with Niharika and Shiney and both of them provoked him more that they will look after the matter. Another emotional scene between Sudhir Priya i just love their father daughter relationship...

Such a wonderful review aanchal 
superb 

Thank you 

I always loved to read your reviews 

πŸ‘
Originally posted by armanz

Hayyeee 150 pages. .. great going
Sorry Neel I was unable to keep my word of updating Thursday relive episode.. But I am happy that the thread is completed.
Congratulations RaYans who actively participated esp Neel, Tanzuh, Sandhya, Aanchal who made this thread succesful CONGRATS guys...keep rocking.

Awww Thank you so much 
but its okay 
I understand your commitments 

I haven't forced anyone to post here or come and do something .same with you also first time i asked you to join but later on you got busy and you didnt participate .. πŸ˜‰ im completely okay with it 
but when you have time just post atleast oneline .. 

Thank you and yeah its all group effort .. 

Originally posted by Tanzuh

Eps 40:The eps starts with shruti coming to invite priya for lunch party before marriage,as priya was going for  shopping shruti too asked priya to accompany her.Ram & vik too had gone for shopping to select wedding outfit with Neha.There they find d sherwani had got tight.Neh-vik decides to keep ram on strict dietπŸ˜†.
On d other hand priya is trying various outfits but she gets confused & tired then shipra brings a beautiful outfit arranged by d Kapoors.
Priya visits shruti's house there she is faced off with ashwin.Lastly priya sudhir scene,once again a very emotional one,this father daughter duo always bring tears in my eyes.
Again a good eps & worth a watch.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Another awesome review Nilo 

haha i enjoyed reading it .. 
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ hats off 

You know what Nilooo 
You are so brilliant in Which expression keep which side and which with matching with Rams expression 
and the way you creates is sizzling attractive 

loved it 

you are too good man 
simply superb 
Love you 
Thank you for making this more beautiful with your images 

Relive BALH discussion Thread -2 link 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4171060
Thank You Neel for your wonderful feed back with those beautiful words I am so touched & at d same time overwhelmed.
  Thanking You once again from d bottom of my heartπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Thank You Neel for your wonderful feed back with those beautiful words I am so touched & at d same time overwhelmed.
  Thanking You once again from d bottom of my heartπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

You are welcome darling Nilo... 

i wil be always there to support you .. 
but frankly those were amazning and awesome 
l
loved your craziness about sakshi .. 
Originally posted by luvsakshi

Relive BALH discussion Thread -2 link 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4171060

Guys participate in this second thread