Relive BALH Discussion Thread #1 *Episode 40 on page -148 # 18-09-2014 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
I miss first few episodes of BALH...
after reading the written update...I wanted to see Magazine part
Originally posted by RaShi4ever

The look she gave when that rude guy was blabbering was fab na?
Rk fully devoted family man, buys a jet just for reaching on time for Ishika's wedding.
Priya giving a ''lecture'' about keats definition of love was boring the class😲 they spoke abt Rk saying if they got the chance anyone among them wouldn't mind marrying Rk for his money😲, priya wihing well for Rk was so cute

Btw does anyone remember the guy introduced as Sid initially??does anyone know his name??

Overall beautiful episode, but to tell u the truth i was bored as hell watching the initial episodes except Raya scenes, i was hooked to BALH only after the marriage track...

Haha yeah they spoke about RK 
and priya silently prayed for him 

how cute that hit and miss 😆

i forgot his name re[ first sid ] 

Yeah it will be lil bore  to watch initial epis after the raya magic tasted 😆

we will try to come to that golden era soo 
what say 😉

Originally posted by nntthani

thank you for everything in bringing back RAYA .
very much happy on seeing the episode again .
i still remember the day when i had watched the first episode.
GREAT BALH .
both of them are so impressing. 

Thank you for participating 😛

Yeah 
refreshing the sweet memory of BALH 

both are impresisng us again 
Originally posted by sandhyasn

I miss first few episodes of BALH...
after reading the written update...I wanted to see Magazine part

That magazine part is 
First hit and miss sandy 

watch it .. it was  nice 
 Awesome Neel superb update as superb as d eps 1.I loved sakshi she was looking too beautiful,even i didnt like d way that fellow talked to her when she was about to submit ayesha form.From d day 1 it showed how ram & priya was just working hard for their selfish family.
Dear LuvSakshi, thank you for this wonderful thread. You are doing a very commendable job as a true fan of RAYA & BALH. You are helping me a lot to forget the grief that BALH has ended. RAYA are just mindblowing from the first episode itself. I watched the first episode on TV & now again watched it again. The magical RAYA moments are back. All credit goes to you dear.
Originally posted by jklp

Dear LuvSakshi, thank you for this wonderful thread. You are doing a very commendable job as a true fan of RAYA & BALH. You are helping me a lot to forget the grief that BALH has ended. RAYA are just mindblowing from the first episode itself. I watched the first episode on TV & now again watched it again. The magical RAYA moments are back. All credit goes to you dear.

Hi First of all congrats to u for becoming Goldie 👏
Originally posted by Tanzuh

Awesome Neel superb update as superb as d eps 1.I loved sakshi she was looking too beautiful,even i didnt like d way that fellow talked to her when she was about to submit ayesha form.From d day 1 it showed how ram & priya was just working hard for their selfish family.

Thank you 

yeah from the day 1 Ram & priya was just working for their selfish family  

than their love blossoms 
waiting for their epis 
Neel di awesome thread!!!
Love the intro😊
Sorry couldn't manage to watch 1st episode...god this exams but read the written update!!!
1st episode will always be special to me❤️
Love sakshi mam and the best onscreen godi ❤️"RaYa"❤️
Originally posted by jklp

Thank you 

Most of them  are facing the same prob so its lil bit relief for us 

Yes Raya are mindblowing frm the start ing onwards 

Congratulations for becoming Goldie