Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Well well I m so so so late...
but it's never too lateπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
ok ok coming to the epi..
i felt so bad for priya that idiot had treated her so badly, but liked priya's answer too.

It's so touchy , ram k bhai behn toh not real one samjh aati hai par ayesha toh khud ki behn hai na, shipra is real mom na.  Uff ye dono families na irritating and self centered hai, sab kuch karne k liye ram chahiye jewllery, flowers, though he is a business man ussko sab kuch karna padat hai family k liye, this shows how much he is attached to and the selfless love he has for his siblings. his words agar aap company ki keemat dugna bhi kardenge na toh main khareedunga.
kudos for the love n respect he has for family n siblings. but that idiot Niharika, behn k liye kuch bhi na karein but kanyadaan naalayak se karwayi , hate her😑😑 accha hai nalayak behn k liye nalayak bhaiπŸ˜†
Vikki was really a true friend, always try to fill in some sense his friend.

Priya n her lecture about love, her perspective towards love n  the sacred bond, kudos to the dialogue writers i loved it so much, it took me to the real understanding of relations too good.
sakshi in delivering it thru her voice enhanced so much too it.
LOved it thoroughlly.
an dher silent prayers for ram hayye

my heart beat was rasining as she was nearing the magzine ab dekhegi ab dekhegi but nhiii (though i know she won't see it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Ram k baatoan me jo udaasi thi, koun karega mujhse shaadi was so touchy too, on the other hand priya's attitude towards life , that positiveness is just amazing.
Ram has everything but kahi na kahi , he is scared of these marriage ,love affection  and where as priya she has very less ion life but her understanding towards life is totally different.
and yeah the opposites attracts, newton's third law of magnetic theory.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So to complete one another's weakness , God makes couple with opposite characters it seemsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

chalo lets relive with raya , i m going off

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations girls all who are actively participating..
thank u for keeping it active

Neel you are truly amazing, a great initiative by youπŸ‘

Thank u dear, lUv u
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: armanz

Oh GOOD na Neel..Congrats baby...your hard work paid off but truely you will be more hapoy if most of the members would participate.. Common guys lets share our grief and try to surround ourselves with RaYa magic once again..It may be rewatch...relive...reread but worth giving our time.

Thank you 
but will see how many participates 

so many wanted to be forum alive 
but now seee only few members are participating 
luvsakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeena1993

Ya they used the cigar to show his attitude,but i think no need of that bekar cigar his great facial expression and voice modulation did all magic and also made his look great.He is super with facial expression spl with attitude.

Hhaha Bekar cigar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

But its sucha  costly one you know πŸ˜† 

I loved that attitude 

luvsakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanchaltulshan

Really like the first look of Ram Priya
Priya on one side make to happy her sister and can do anything for her
on other Ram was shown with a style in his intro and very much in love with his family

Both are sacrificing their lifes for their socalled family members 
luvsakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishakupp

What a beautiful start. How well both ram & sakshi have portrayed their characters. Thanks for the post

Reliving the memories again 
Thanks for participating 
luvsakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

Well well I m so so so late...

but it's never too lateπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
ok ok coming to the epi..
i felt so bad for priya that idiot had treated her so badly, but liked priya's answer too.

It's so touchy , ram k bhai behn toh not real one samjh aati hai par ayesha toh khud ki behn hai na, shipra is real mom na.  Uff ye dono families na irritating and self centered hai, sab kuch karne k liye ram chahiye jewllery, flowers, though he is a business man ussko sab kuch karna padat hai family k liye, this shows how much he is attached to and the selfless love he has for his siblings. his words agar aap company ki keemat dugna bhi kardenge na toh main khareedunga.
kudos for the love n respect he has for family n siblings. but that idiot Niharika, behn k liye kuch bhi na karein but kanyadaan naalayak se karwayi , hate her😑😑 accha hai nalayak behn k liye nalayak bhaiπŸ˜†
Vikki was really a true friend, always try to fill in some sense his friend.

Priya n her lecture about love, her perspective towards love n  the sacred bond, kudos to the dialogue writers i loved it so much, it took me to the real understanding of relations too good.
sakshi in delivering it thru her voice enhanced so much too it.
LOved it thoroughlly.
an dher silent prayers for ram hayye

my heart beat was rasining as she was nearing the magzine ab dekhegi ab dekhegi but nhiii (though i know she won't see it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Ram k baatoan me jo udaasi thi, koun karega mujhse shaadi was so touchy too, on the other hand priya's attitude towards life , that positiveness is just amazing.
Ram has everything but kahi na kahi , he is scared of these marriage ,love affection  and where as priya she has very less ion life but her understanding towards life is totally different.
and yeah the opposites attracts, newton's third law of magnetic theory.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So to complete one another's weakness , God makes couple with opposite characters it seemsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

chalo lets relive with raya , i m going off

thanks for participating dear 

hehe yeah I loved Priya 's answer to that felw 
every one got doubt shipra is real other na why she is behaving with priya like that 
hmm 

But 
The two different poles had meet and made a HIstory in Tele world 

relive with Raya again 

Good review from you πŸ‘

luvsakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpatil3

Congratulations girls all who are actively participating..

thank u for keeping it active

Neel you are truly amazing, a great initiative by youπŸ‘

Thank u dear, lUv u

Thank you malu 
Trying to keep it alive 
see how it works and how many particiaptes 

Luv you too 
jeena1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

I loved that attitude 

Ya Di that one is costly thats why ekta used it once nai to pura tin sal me wo barbad hojati πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

jeena1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

I loved that attitude 

Ya Di that one is costly that is why Ekta used it once in the show nai to kangal hojatiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nai to last epi me nakli car kese use kia dekhana farari se sidha ye lol.Kya chiz tha wo.