Music Corner

Abhimanyu Sad Lyrics - Mahabharat (2013)

shikhajain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dhaal thi talwaar thi veer ki lalkaar thi
Jwala thi tripat rakt ki
Hunkaar thi yeh shashtra ki
Maha shkti veer wo banke veero se lada
Haar ke bhi jeet gaya aisa tha wo yodhaa
Abhimanyu abhimanyu.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agnijyotsana thumbnail
Hello people... mahabharat shlok?

There is a shlok sometimes heard in mahabharat but i know only the first 2 words, "dharmasya nirmanasya/niymadasya/niymanasya" . So plz tell me the full shloka and meaning too...if possible...it was played when uttar ran to save life of yudhishtir.. There is a music played at the last of this shlok... I hv its audio clip... Recorded it from the television:-P but i dont know that how to post audio from music player to this forum.. Thank u.. N sorry if i made any mistake...it was my 1st post... Plz reply... Thanks...
agnijyotsana thumbnail
Originally posted by: shikhajain

Dhaal thi talwaar thi veer ki lalkaar thi
Jwala thi tripat rakt ki
Hunkaar thi yeh shashtra ki
Maha shkti veer wo banke veero se lada
Haar ke bhi jeet gaya aisa tha wo yodhaa
Abhimanyu abhimanyu.

Hello people... mahabharat shlok?

There is a shlok sometimes heard in mahabharat but i know only the first 2 words, "dharmasya nirmanasya/niymadasya/niymanasya" . So plz tell me the full shloka and meaning too...if possible...it was played when uttar ran to save life of yudhishtir.. There is a music played at the last of this shlok... I hv its audio clip... Recorded it from the television:-P but i dont know that how to post audio from music player to this forum.. Thank u.. N sorry if i made any mistake...it was my 1st post... Plz reply... Thanks... 😲 😃