Is Loving a Elder Girl is a Social Crime ? Pls. Help !!!

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Friends,
Myself Adi, I am 22 yrs old. I fall in Love with my Girl who is 25 yrs old i.e. 3 yrs elder than me. She is too Sweet, heartily, Intelligent, the perfect Life Partner.

My love path is not that Simple. In starting I was was not knowing that she is elder than me, even though I never ask, cos first it was One side love only. I tried a lot to stop myself but couldn't do, as I was truly loving her. I was not knowing whether she have any idea about me, but many a times it happen when I see some love or care or something other in her eyes. After 5 months I share my feelings with her.

She din't reply, than No, I try again, dhire dhire it turn to "a Yes". We both love each other, I have also share the same with my Parents and my sisters. But her family din't have any idea about our relation. We both are ready for our future and ready to face THE SOCIETY.

I simply want to know:

1) Does such Relation consider as Normal ?
2) If not, than what are the main reasons for it ?
3) Why people hate so much such relation ?

Above Answers will not change our decisions or our love for each other, just we want to know what other think about it.

WE  BOTH  REQUEST  YOU ALL  TO  GIVE  SOME  VALUABLE  SUGGESTIONS,  ADVICE,  COMMENTS,  ETC. ETC.

Thanking in Advance.

Regards, Adi.
There's stigma attached to such relationships.
There are several reasons why people aren't okay with romantic relationships involving an older woman and a younger man. 
- Some say men married to older women eventually get bored and stray. The woman would hit menopause and old age earlier than the man, which would only accelerate the straying process. 
- Younger women symbolize youth so older women = lack of youth.
- Most men are programmed to see older women as 'mother figures' or 'sisters'. Anything that goes against social conventions is largely regarded as abnormal and/or unnatural. 
- In some cases, older women are divorcees or are 'undesirable' for other reasons. 
- It is assumed that older women come with emotional baggage. Therefore, the relationship wouldn't work. They also come with a lot of experience and have high standards, which the younger partner wouldn't be able to live up to. 
- Women mature faster than men (5-11 years as per scientific studies). Hence, (according to some) women should marry men who are 4-5 years older than them. Younger men are considered emotionally immature.  
- In some cases, generation gap. For instance: A 30 year old woman enjoys watching 'Johnny mera naam' whereas her 20 year old boyfriend prefers to watch 'Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania'.  

As you can see, the society is full of double standards and bigotry. On a different note, my father's been married to my mother, who is older than him by 2 years, for the past 30 years.
I think, it is not a social crime.
hey Adi :) 

I simply want to know:

1) Does such Relation consider as Normal ?

Absolutely, its 100 % normal relationship. There have been so many example of this ..Radha rani was in love with krishna who was younger than him, Shakespeare - Anne hathaway ..even sachin tendulkar - anjali , abhi-ash , saif ali - amrita  .. oh ! well that didn't work out but whatever ðŸ˜† -- my gist is Its very much normal and not uncommon. And you guys have only 3 years difference, not much. Of course, the vice versa is more preferred cuz that's the norms set by society and other biological reasons which i will not go there but being in opposite end doesn't make you wrong also. So, i guess ... don't sweat much ?! you are on right track. 

3) Why people hate so much such relation ?

why people hate ... hmmm ... because most people don't like to see change in rules which are coming from eons long, it do take times to understand that what at the end of the day is important. I, Personally think that our culture is coming out from tunnel vision and broadening their horizon. So, I feel -- you don't assume things before hand and talk to girl's family in a good day. Yeah,  they might be lil shocked initially but than it will be in your hand how to convince them and make em realize that you're the perfect for the girl. Rmr, jab miya biwi razi toh kya karega qazi ... is made for some reason. ðŸ˜† 

and in the end, Age is just a number.. it is truly a number. What will carry your relation is the understanding, maturity , trust and ...all those goody goody things not number.  Good luck with your combat.. :P 

I like girls a few years older than me .. I always thought 33 is that max though .. but look at this .. 
thats ryan gosling with eva mendes she is 40 years old... so if that age is good enough for RYAN GOSLING .. Its good enough for me.  Serious note age doesn't matter and the more people who change their line of thought and embrace that the better for everyone

booo
A crime? That is just a gross exaggeration. At most, it is perhaps unconventional, if even that. No one cares much about the age gap especially if it's just a couple of years. 
There are bigger demons in the society and it looks kinda petty to frown upon a couple who is perfectly happy just cuz the girl is oh-my-goodness, older than the guy.
Lol 3 years is not a big deal.  And no its not a crime.  
3 yrs is no problem
some people actually "like"  10+ even 20+ years difference and have no problem with it (although I personally believe its nasty) so 3 years isn't anything
It's not at all a social crime. But keep in mind you will face a lot of rude questions, inappropriate gazes and other lots of such bullshit. Be ready, and love from my side.
As long as the love for eachother exist everything is normal...it's the love that counts not the age...