FF: Ilzaam |Thread 1 | Chapter 23(A)&(B) Pg 140 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by war_is_peace

nice story! 
i always said u r an amazing writer! 
luv ur stories...a very careful style of writing adult content..commendable!
thank u soo much for pm :)
can u pls pls pls give me ur ff index page...i think i hav missed stories coz i wasnt around...
*hugs* keep writing :)

Thanks. I haven't seen you around for a while. I don't write much here, but you can find what you've missed from here
Chapter 4

"Why aren't you dressed yet?" Roma's voice jarred Madhu out of her thoughts.
"Umm...yeah...I was just" she stammered.
"Stop dreaming, girl. It's time for business. Clients are already calling. And if Tony comes here and sees you sitting in your behenji getup, you will get beaten up again."

Madhu stood up, then stopped "Roma di. Will this...will this never end?"

"Oh sweetheart...I wish I could tell you it will end soon. You're young and beautiful, and like it or not, you have many years left in you. The best you can do is to accept it as soon as you can and get on with life. At least this is no brothel, and most of our clients are high end. They pay good money, which means your share is significantly better than what it would have been on GB road. Use the money to give your brother a good life, and save the rest. Someday you may be able to save enough to negotiate a deal and leave. But it wouldn't be soon. I am much older, and I have already been in this industry ten years. Still, I need at least another five lakhs to convince Tony's bosses to let me go. It doesn't seem likely. Though this Sheikh I've been seeing this week, he says he wants to buy me and keep as his mistress. I can't rely on it, but he seems to like me, and if he does buy me off, life would be so much better. He'll give me a place and I'll no longer have to go with a different man all the time. He's a good man, I can be his mistress. It will be a much better life."

"Hmm" Madhu replied, lost in thought "Do you think someday somebody would buy me like that too?"

"Oh Madhu...I don't know baby. You're young and beautiful. They'd ask for at least 30 lakhs for you. And men...men say a lot of things when in bed, or when drunk, but they don't really mean it. They get bored, and then they won't someone fresh in their sheets. Even if they like you, you can't trust them too much. And sometimes, they buy you, but then they get bored and sell you themselves. To someone else, or to someone like Tony. They don't get all their money back, but they get rid of you. And you can end up much worse than you started. So all I will say is, don't hope too much."
Madhu's phone rang just then, and she answered.

"Tony?" Roma asked as she hung up.
"Yes. RK wants to see me in 30 minutes. I should get dressed."
"RK. Hmm. Seventh straight night. He must really like you. Is he good to you?"
"I...I don't know. He doesn't talk much. But I like him. After the first night...after that...he is different. It's like he is in some sort of pain of his own. It feels like he's scared, the way that he keeps holding me."
"Don't get too attached Madhu. It's been seven nights, it's not going to go on much longer. Besides, he's been your only client so far. Tony won't let that go on very long. He would want you to get used to the trade, so you'd soon be sent to other clients even if RK comes back."
"Hmm"
"Is the sex good?"
"I don't know. But I do know that the moment he's inside me, holding me close, that's the only moment I'm able to forget everything. That's the only moment I can breathe."

"This is RK. I need Mitisha for the night."
"RK sir, sorry, Mitisha is not available. She's with someone else. But, I have lots of other options. Much more beautiful, much fresher than Mitisha. Wait, I'll send you some pictures." Tony answered.

RK flinched. The thought of Mitisha with someone else made him want to throw the phone away. But why? She was a call girl. It was literally her job. She had probably been with other men earlier too, including the last two weeks when he'd had her for the night. It's not like he was with her 24x7. But still, it was Mitisha he wanted, not anyone else. There was something about her...
"I want Mitisha"
"Sir, I told you. That can't happen. She's already booked for the night."
"I will pay you double."
"Sir, it's not just the money. It's against the rules. You have had her every night for the last 15 nights. And she is new, so she has not been with other clients yet. My bosses don't allow it. Next week, I will send her to you again."
"Not next week. I want her now." RK screamed, then calmed himself down with a breath.
"How much would it cost to buy her off...permanently?"

Madhu got off the car, feeling numb with shock. A lot had happened too quickly over the last couple of hours. She had got dressed to see RK, but then, Tony had come to take her to someone else. He said she had to go to another client, and that feeling had made her sick. Somehow, being with RK had started to feel comforting and she had been able to ignore the feelings of disgust and cheapness that she otherwise felt. But walking with Tony towards the car that would take her to her client for the night had finally made the acceptance sink, the kind that Roma di had been talking about ever since she got here. For an initial moment, she had resisted Tony - after all, RK had promised last night that he would see her again tonight. But then, as she fixed her makeup to hide the marks of the beating she got for resisting, she realized how meaningless that promise was. It was nothing more than an offhand comment in the first place from RK. He wasn't even looking at her when he said it, just something he had mumbled in the morning. Second, it wasn't like RK would care for her. True, it had been 15 days, but that only meant it was time he got bored. Men got bored, she knew. Roma di's sheikh had abruptly left country two night ago - without her, of course - and she had cried. 

Hope is a crime, she had said. Madhu now believed her. Her hope that RK would continue to see her and she wouldn't have to go to others was baseless. That man never even talked to her, for God's sake. She was just something to use in bed, and now, he probably had picked a fresh one. She accepted that, and got in the car. 

But then, bizarrely enough, half an hour later the driver said he was asked to bring her back. And once she returned, Tony asked her to pack her stuff. All her stuff. RK had bought her! 

She was numb when she entered the car RK had sent 20 minutes later. Tony hadn't said anything. Roma di had hugged her with happiness, but she didn't know how to react. And now, as she stood in front of what looked like a large house - house, not hotel - she had no idea what to expect for her future. All she knew was, yet another time in her life, two men had traded her. Someone had sold her and someone had bought her to do as he pleased. 

And there was noone she could blame, except her fate.

Edited by teekay - 9 years ago
I love it! Beautiful update! Please continue soon .. 

Nice Update !!  Continue soon.. 😊

nice update love it...pls update soon cant wait
Another heartbreaking chapter! Just thinking about Madhu's situation brings me to tears when being bought as property is a better option then your current situation. I'm afraid to be hopeful about Madhu's future because like she said twice she has been sold and bought. 
The most gut wrenching line of the chapter, "Do you think someday somebody would buy me like that too?"

Phenomenal update! Bravo!
Nice update. she is out of that mess now. Please update soon 😊
Read in go..lovely story...RK in pain and so is Madhu !! Now that he has bought her hopefully everything gets settled between the two...very eager to read the next one now..pls update soon ðŸ˜‰
Nice Update Edited by zoya789 - 9 years ago
Hmm as I was reading the update second time, I realized that RK doesn't realize that Madhu was virgin when he was so harsh n animalistic. During their first time ..and  also he thinks that she is with some other people too including him...hmm this may change dynamics between the duo...or may be am reading too much ðŸ˜†...it's one lovely story I must say ðŸ˜³