•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Happpy Birthday to the most amazinggg, bestest, talented Girl's Friend... (raises collar)
 May u have many many more
better than the best each year

Lets cut the cake first  😳

Edited by crazyvirmanians - 9 years ago
A Friend in need is a Friend indeed

Once upon a time, there was a girl named as Priyanka... She got many friends. Their girls gang was famous.. It included,

The Sana
Shivani
Ana
Teddy (The Sana's Hubby)
Tweety (The Sana's The Baby)
Poonam
Sumana
Shals

Juhi
Geet
Heta

Its easy to make friends but its difficult to understand the true meaning of friendship...Thats what happened there...
It was Priyanka's Birthday...  All were excited.. Planning, plotting n again replanning...
All decided the colour theme of thr party that was pink... All were excited...
But no one noticed the sad face of Priyanka.. But The Sana realized... She immediately went to priyanka n asked her the reason n in return wat priyanka told her was Heart Breaking..
She said, "I got no pink dress"
Sana was in tears hearing this😭..
Priyanka asked all to help her in that matter but all refused,,, Ana, shiv toh wese hi denied having extra pink dress ..  Teddy said that all her pink dresses are not clean... Poonam, Juhi, shals, sumana made excuse of their locked cupboards... wats cute was tweety baby offered Priyanka her little 5 inch shirt but wats truth was, that 5 inch shirt was too small for priyanka... Atlast Sana immediately visited nearby shop n bought a pink T shirt for the birthday girl...

It was so beautifulat Priyanka was all in tears recieving it.. She told Sana that Sana is her best friend n that a friend in need is the friend indeed..
Well story doesnt end here, there is one more truth, That Night all others except, Sana, Baby n Priyanka slept without cake 🤣

Edited by crazyvirmanians - 9 years ago
https://i.imgur.com/cXwUt2n.gif

B
irthDay Wishes

Edited by ShivRajput - 9 years ago
BirthDay Message by Shalaka

"Hey di many many happy returns of the day lots of love and gud wishes on ur special day may all ur dreams cm true and bhagwan g tuje ek mhenga sundar n tikav ladka jaldi se jaldi de muaaah"

Edited by ShivRajput - 9 years ago
happy birthday to u dear... I wish u to meet ur dreams very soon and stay happy forever🤗
the birthday thread is awesome girlzzz👍🏼 👏
Happy  wala Birthday Dear Priyu once again :) Hope you have a wonderful and blessed year ahead. 
Originally posted by madhuharini

happy birthday to u dear... I wish u to meet ur dreams very soon and stay happy forever🤗
the birthday thread is awesome girlzzz👍🏼 👏

thank u so much 😊
Originally posted by ShivRajput

https://i.imgur.com/cXwUt2n.gif

B
irthDay Wishes

thank u so much muahzzz all your messages are special to me special thanks to sbc who worked on it and sorry if i missed out anyone love you alll ❤️😳
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Happy  wala Birthday Dear Priyu once again :) Hope you have a wonderful and blessed year ahead. 

thank u hetu muahzzz ❤️