Mayan n Rabir ff [Play Date] -Completed Last chap @pg 49 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Haha, Rachna calls KT brother.🤣 Love the way he gets irritated when she calls him that.😳

Mayank and Gunjan were both very cute. And Gunjan eating aloo parathas of which Mayank lost track.😆

Very Beautiful update, I hope you continue soon!😃
first of all gunjan is happy go lucky as well as mad gal😳😆and mayank still helping her and wow what a twist for rachana  for kabir mayank a bf and for rachana kabir a brother omg poor kabir😆
lovely ,awesome,funny,etccc
i m shoet of words to explain your excellence😳
Originally posted by mkakkar93

wow lovely update😳gunjan is so naughty she even opened cars😆 they both ran out oh wow such a new theme 😃👏i am just waiting that what will happen next as right now meeting and in shock😉 lovely update saranya  it awesome 
I wanted the girls to be more naughty n u will see that in my next chapters..But I must thank u Mehak u know how much I was confused in the start
..now am so happy that u liked the story line
Originally posted by crtkelly

How fortunate am I that I am still on my break when  your update was posted!

So good, I just love the storyline 😆
I guess that was a long break😆
happy to hear such a comment from u
Originally posted by Pookhi

Haha, Rachna calls KT brother.🤣 Love the way he gets irritated when she calls him that.😳

Mayank and Gunjan were both very cute. And Gunjan eating aloo parathas of which Mayank lost track.😆

Very Beautiful update, I hope you continue soon!😃
I was not sure how many people will like Rachna calling Kabir as brother,glad u liked t..
Will update it soon dear thank u

first of all gunjan is happy go lucky as well as mad gal😳😆and mayank still helping her and wow what a twist for rachana  for kabir mayank a bf and for rachana kabir a brother omg poor kabir😆
lovely ,awesome,funny,etccc
i m shoet of words to explain your excellence😳
I wanted it funny.n hearing t from u I feel satisfied Thank,u sweetheart
Originally posted by saravathi

I wanted it funny.n hearing t from u I feel satisfied Thank,u sweetheart
your welcome honey 😳i was hell tired after around 9 hours of travelling but your update made me feel happy 😳😃👏

I wanted the girls to be more naughty n u will see that in my next chapters..But I must thank u Mehak u know how much I was confused in the start
..now am so happy that u liked the story line
i loved it 👏😳

your welcome honey 😳i was hell tired after around 9 hours of travelling but your update made me feel happy 😳😃👏
Best compliment dearEmbarrassed
Uhh really long travel rest well n cum back with full energy
cu tomo

Best compliment dear😳
Uhh really long travel rest well n cum back with full energy
cu tomo
ya but just posted the chap as in this travelling of two long days i tried to complete the half chap which i left in mid way before going so updated it 😳