Qubool Hai

New Asya FF: the runaway bride * update chap26 page 129, 2/1/15*

radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi dears , this is my new story of Asya . This should be more drama than my previous one (Asya : Speed dating) , hope you will like it, like you appreciate my previous work .
Your sweet word push me to write a new one.
Thank you and hope you will like this one also ðŸ˜‰

The Runaway Bride 

She cried loudly and through her tears she said : "I'm sorry , I I I can't marry you , I'm sorry, so sorry..."

Flash backs start-------------------------------------------------------------------

-I came with my mom and my sister to Farooqui's mansion for wedding proposal to Zoya Farooqui. I was full of doubt, and a bit sceptique. I never though about getting married, but because my ammi blackmailed me, I've just accept to meet the girl first.
What will I say to  her?  I didn't even look at her picture, may be she's wierd , arrogant and without any tehzeed (manners)...I shake my head, I trust my mother's choice and in final it will be my decision .It's not a big deal afterall  being a man, I am a bussiness men and I know how to make deal. It suppose to be easier to talk to a woman than negociate contracts .

-Just try "hello" for starting, it's always help... 
Interrupted in my though, I saw my little  sister holding my arms to confort me with her soft smile. I didn't know what she mean:

-just try to say hello for starting, she repeated 

I kissed her forehead to thank her,  just like my ammi, she knows me better than myself, I was lucky to have humeira and ammi in my life, I just wished that Zoya farooqui will fit into my family as a perfect puzzle.

The farooqui 's family is a small family like mine, the Father Gaffur ahmed farooqui and his wife Zeinab farooqui, they have only 2 children Ayan and my expect would-be bride. Ayaan is young and charming guy, nice but talkative, he annoyed me with his stupid shayaris, hope his sister is not like him... Ms Zoya Farooqui, sound beautiful, we used to say that the name can tell you many things about the person, hope she is like her name, full of life...

-Asad beta, we appreciate to have you here, hope we will become a family, Gaffur said with a loving smile
-Jee Mr Farooqui, I retorque shyly

Zoya 's mother accompagnied me upstairs to be in private with Ms farooqui. Each step I reached, my heart was beating fast, I found that stupid but I was not be able to control my feelings. I sat waiting for her, and then she appears...
Her head was cover by a shawl, she was holding a plate with tea, she seemed very nervous, as much as me, I should say.I smiled at this though. She put the plate in the table between us, and stayed in front of me. she tapped her feet nervously and with her hands, she played with the tip of her shawl. I could not see her face but only her pinky lips...
The silence seemed an eternity between us, but each time I tried to made a word in my mind, I found it stupid...
-Are u ok? i said hesitantly , "for sure she not ok, any blind can see it stupid, you idiot" 
-ya 
 Her voice were magic, music to my ears, sweet, so soft. Pure as a melody, pure as one wants to be. I felt that I want her to speak more and more...

Flash back end-------------------------------------------------

But now the only thing that I can hear it's her cry, I feel her sadness, her lost. Head down, she was on her knees,crying incoherently. I sat on my knees in front of her with a heavy heart, trying to be strong for two.
-It's ok, don't worry, no one will force you to get marry,
she looked at me, searching in my eyes if I'm saying the truth
Ya Allah, even with a teary eyes, she looks georgous, I felt that I want to wipe her tears and hugged her, but I have no rights, not any more...
She wiped her tears and started by saying
-sach??? Buuut but I... she looked at me disbelievingly
-I should say all your make up on your face makes you look pretty ugly by now, I respond with a serious tone, trying to make joke.
She uttered a soft laugh through her tears and I smiled because it's works.
But then horror appears in those eyes, she realized what she had made and hers eyes became wet.
-I'm sorry, I shouldn't do that to you, to your family, to mine...She stops with an horror face, my parents ...What I've done...I..
-calm down, why didn't you just tell me that you don't want to get marry?
-because, because I have no reason to refuse this engagement, my family was so happy, and If I just tell them that I was not ready and I want to fulfill by dream to fell in love first and after getting married to a man of my choice,they found it outrageous, they will say that I'm still a child and I don't know my happiness, and love came after marriage, I swear until the last moment, I tried badly to convince myself but I was so scared, and all I can do its to run, as far as I can. And how can I talk to you, you are the groom and I don't know anything about you, how  will you react and how, tell me how  can I trust someone that I  know nothing about? And you didn't even ask me if I was agree at this engagement. she looked at me with anger.

Flash back start--------------------------------------------------------

I guess I can not have more than this "ya". So I said
-tea???
-Jee
I stood up to take the cup and accidentally we touched each other hands . We looked at each other and what I saw took my breath away, a beautiful chocolate eyes, deep and intense look, I was lost for a moment staring at her like a teenager, I didn't notice that I smile at this view. She noticed my stupid gaze on her and looked away.
-I-I'm sorry, I'll do it for you, how many sugar?
I didn't remember what I answer, I was just mezmerized by her innocent face  
She gave me a cup of tea , and but I was still looking at her, I drank my tea
-ouch , it's hot !!!!
-bewakoof (idiot), she muttered to herself
-what did you say ? I asked 
-no nothing.
As I tried to cool my tea, I saw her smiling at my mistake.Her sweet smile draw a dimple on those cheeks,I was staring again at her and  I control myself for not touching them. I realize that all my fear went away with her smile and her eyes. I stood up and said " Allah hafez"
I was sure at that moment that I want her to be Ms Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan.

FLash back end---------------------------------------------

-Yes you're right, I though that you...Anyway, I drop you at your house and..
-No no Mr Khan, I can't face my family, I I don' t know what to say, I can't face them, I can't, she said with a shaky voice turning toward him
-So you think, you will sit here all your life? Sometimes we have to face ours decisions...
She looked at him with guilty eyes. I knew that I hurt her , sometimes I should think before speaking.."Asad who had just realized what he said smacked himself mentally for his fat mouth
-who told you that you will be alone? mere saath hoon , I will handle this, I promise,  he assures her and he gave her his handkerchief
-but why you will do this for me? I hurt you and your family also, why ? 
-because it involve my family and yours, and sometimes it's easy to be two to face problems,don't worry,everything will be fine, trust me...He stoped and said " We should go now".
She nodded gratefully. They walked slowly to reach the car, lost in their thoughs.
"Ya Allah help me and Mr Khan, may you protect us", she prayed in her heart
"ya Allah , how can I handle this?" he though 

Farooqui's house

All members of both family were waiting, the house was quiet. Guests began to leave slowly. Humeira and Ayaan tried to pacify their family
-Ammi don't cry, Zoya will come back, said Ayaan trying to calm her down
-Jee Ammi, Bhaiya will find her, calm down..., said Humeira in turn to Dilshad

-Enough is enough, I going to bring her back, said Gaffur with an angry tone,  turning toward the door, but he stopped when he saw Asad and behind him a zoya with red eyes. He sighed in relief but then he came in front of them.
-Where was you Zoya? We are worried for you. What did you do ? How and ...he stopped, the mixed emotion tied his throat
-I'm sorry abbu, whispered Zoya
-Where was you Zoya? said Zeinab with a restless voice, it's ok, now that both of you are here, we can proceed to the nikhat. Zoya looked at her mother shocked and after at Asad with teary eyes. 
-What happen? Don't worry beta, just go inside, refresh and put make up. Malwi saab still here , so we ca...
-There will be no nikhah , interrupted Asad
Everyone was shocked at this announcement. The guest that remain started by gossiping.
-what?? No nikhah, why Asad beta? said Gaffur
-It's cancelled, said Asad with a serious tone, but with a heavy heart.
Dilshad approach his son, and whispered : kya kare ho tum? Stop this nonsense.
-It's not nonsense Ammi, it's true, there will be no wedding today
-Asad beta, I know that my daughter has insulted your family and you, said Gaffur while looking at Zoya with a angry look, but she's here now, please, think again 
-Mr farooqui, marriage is the agreement of two persons and...
-I agree, but you said already yes to this engagement , you mean that ...He stoped, looking at Zoya,clenched his fists: what did you say to Asad ? trying to catch her. But Asad stood in between and retorqued
-it's my decision also, I accepted the enggagement for our family but now marriage it's not a game, we discuss Zoya and I  and we are agree that this wedding should not be. 
Humeira looked at his brother and knew that he was lying. She remembered how he was smiling after coming back from Farooqui's house, how his eyes shone when we used to talk about her or about the engagement. He was smiling sometimes alone and he has a calendar and couting the days remaining. Why is he doing this? 

Zeinab fell on her knees and started crying 
-what did you do ? You insult us and Khan's family, you broke two family Zoyaaa, 
Zoya went to her mother and tried to touch her
-don't touch me, how dare you do this to your family? she shouted
-I'm sorry ammi, I'm so sorry
-No one will accept to get married to you now, you tanished our reputation, how we will face people? our family? Khan's family?

Everyone was helpless for what Zeinab said. 

-She will get married soon, roared Asad
Everyone were petrified and Zoya looked at Asad asking him with her eyes "what are you doing?". He closed his eyes slowly to tell her "trust me"

- I Asad Ahmed Khan , I engage myself to find a good guy for her and to fullfill Zoya's dreams, it will not only be accepted by you as family but also by Zoya in her heart and her soul, this is my promise for you all. he said with a firm tone, everyone was struck by this announcement

-But why you will do that for us? said gaffur with a broken eyes

-Family's relation is a heart bound and because you accept me in your family, your reputation is mine, and Zoya's reputation is mine, and I won't let you or zoya been tanished.  She looked at him with grateful looks and uttered "thank you". 

Farooqui's family were thankful to what Asad said, but still hurt about what happenned to them. Ayaan looked at Asad with admiration, and fixed his sister siting on her knees and though "hope you will not regret Asad".

The wedding cancelled , guest left, no more words, nothing left but only silence and darkness stayed at farooqui's house.

--------------------------------------------
In Zoya's room

Zoya sat in front of the mirror, looking lost, tears didn't stop since she came back. No one accepted to talk to her, only Ayaan brought her to her room and asked her to have a rest. She filmed everything on, remembering her parents, Dilshad, Humeira, and Asad...
"He saved me today ", she though tightening his handerkief," I was in fault and he protected me against my own family. I don't know how to thank him". She smelled it and caressed the embroidered initials "AAK". She put it in her draw carefully, she changed her clothes and went to her bed, she continued to cry until she dozed off. 

Asad droped his family at home, no one said anything in the car. His family was still in shock. He left them at home and started driving. He needed to be alone, he was already alone, everything still in his mind, he felt everyone sadness, loneliness... Every sentence he said, put a knife in his heart.It's started raining heavily but he drove faster, tightening the wheel harder and harder.How all of this happen? This days should be an happy day, with a woman he accepted as a partner, as a wife and as a mother for his children. But nothing happened, it's just a nightmare, a stupid joke, he hit the wheel harder. He drove long time, and then he stopped. He was at the place where he found her. It was his turn to be here, he broke on his knees. He carressed the place where she was, and found one of her earing and then he started crying like a child: 
-why Zoya? Why ? You didn't give me any chance, give us a chance, nothing left and you take everything with you, you just left me like my dad did without looking back...It didn't suppose to start like this, and to finish already, you didn't suppose to close the heart that I open for you, I started dreaming when I met you and start smiling , before you I was in the darkness, but I guess my destiny is to still in the darkness... 
He was broken, he was shattered not because of all this drama, but because she left him... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chap 2 : page 2

Chap3 : New beginning page 6

Chap 4: Dogs and Cats page 8

Chap 5: like brother and sister page 11

Chap 6: Firewall page 13

Chap 7 : volcano page 17

Chap 8a: Dance with me page 19

Chap8b: Remember me  page 23

Chap 9 : the princess and the frog page 25

Chap 10 : before the storm page 28

Chap 11: stabbed by your words page 30

Chap12: killed by your silence page 38

Chap 13: Catch me if you can page 41

Chap 14: the beast and the beauty page 47

Chap15: sleepless nights page 52

Chap 16: All about you page 56

Chap 17 : After 2 weeks, page 68

Chap 18 : New dawn page 75

Chap 19: Many roads to reach your heart page 80

Chap 20: throught my eyes page 87

Chap 21: will you marry me? page 100

Chap22; Promises page 107

Chap23: Always in my heart page 112

Chap 24: A reason to live page 118

Chap 25: Tic Tac page 124

Chap 26 : With you forever page 129
Edited by radadolcevida - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
one word wow..
i mean it was sooo goood!
pleaseee continue sooon..
and pm me..
i am loving this storyyy..
its tooo good..
cant explain! 😊
and yayy.. i am the first one on the first chapter.. that has happened first time.. lol

-fuii-Edited by Splash-ASYA - 9 years ago
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Splash-ASYA

one word wow..
i mean it was sooo goood!
pleaseee continue sooon..
and pm me..
i am loving this storyyy..
its tooo good..
cant explain! 😊
and yayy.. i am the first one on the first chapter.. that has happened first time.. lol

-fuii-

Thank you very much for your message 😳, I will update soon in sha Allah ðŸ˜‰
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was awesome
Asad like her at first sight & wanted to marry her
Zoya wanted to fell in love first then marry her
Asad supported her & announced that he will find someone
Breakdown of asad was beautifully written
Plz continue soon
Do pm me for next update
Thanks
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome
Felt bad for asad
Poor guy his drrams are shattered
Update soon
madhavimanish32 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was sooo goood!
pleaseee continue sooon.
Avie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was an awesome read..
Must say interesting concept and a great start..
Asad will search a guy for Zoya.. Poor Asad.. How broken he was in the end..
I would love to read more of this..
Can you PM me when you update?? Will buddy you!
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

nice part

continue soon

jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing story buddy
Asad fell in love wid zoya & wants 2 marry her
but she want 2 marry after falling in love
Asad supports her infront of her family