New Asya FF: the runaway bride * update chap26 page 129, 2/1/15* - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you all for your sweet answers really , i want to hug you all πŸ€—
I will update later, I'm just reading again and again, I think I'm like Asad I have my own OCD πŸ€£

see you later πŸ˜ƒ
Hello guys, here the chapeter 2 . I'm sorry for all my mistakes in english and few words in hindi (I don't speak hindi, but I know some word)

Chap2 : Rude awakening

Farooqui's mansion

She woke up with a heavy head hopping that yesterday was just a dream and that nothing happened. But she noticed her wedding dress on a chair, and knew that it was her reality, a tear fell on her cheeks. Wiping her tears, she went to the bathroom, changed and went donwstairs. Everyone was silent, the heavy atmosphere has not left. A normal day in farooqui's family in the morning   started with a beautiful smell of breakfeast prepared by her mother, shouting at everyone to join, with her father sitting on his chair with a journal looking lovely to his beloved wife and Ayaan starting the day by stupid shayaris which made everyone sighed in desperate. But it was not a normal day in farooqui's house today. She wiped her fresh tear, feeling guilty for this sadness.

-salam alekoum, she shouted enough to be heard

Everyone turned their face toward her, her dad and brother whispered in response but her mother gave her a harsh look and left. Zoya knew that her mom was hurted badly but Zoya loved her mother a lot and she can't stand her silence. Her father looked at her with teary eyes and left the table. Only Ayaan came close to her and hold her and in this arms, she started crying badly.

-give us some time zoya, it's not easy for them
-I'm so sorry, so sorry,it's all because of me Ayaan, I ...
-I know Zoya, 

He kept her in his arms until she stopped. She thanked him and wiped her tears. He smiled in return

-may I recite something for you

She shooked her head in positive, they used to have a sahayari battle everyday , but today she was not in mood to fight with him, she only want to be distract, just for one moment, to feel that everything was normal

Sadness is behind and new hope is on my side
Sadness is behind and new hope is on my side
My yummy breakfast still hot waiting like a bride 

-that was really bad Ayaan, she smiled 
-thank you, he smirked at her, can we eat now? I'm hungry

They sat together, having their normal brother and sister fight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days have passed and in Farooqui's house, the thing went back normal slowly, but Zeinab was still in silent, not saying any word to her daughter. Zoya was in pain, she tried many thing to break it but Zeinab continued to ignore her. One day, Zoya went to her room when she passed next to her parent's room and she saw her mother sitting on bed folding clothes. She knocked the open door, no response. She came and sat at her feet.

-AAAmmi, she said with a shaky voice

Zeinab continued her stuffs ignoring her calls.

-Ammi, please, talk to me, or slap me, she said while taking her mother's hand and putting on her cheek, I can't stand anymore your silent, please ammi, I'm sorry , please forgive me, talk to me,please, taall...

-talk?? You left nothing to say Zoya, have you ever think once? About khan's family? Our family? hesa kyun Zoya? Kyun..

-I was scared ammi, I didn't want to get marry so soon, to a guy that I don't know anything, I was not ready, I didn't think once I was selfish but I was so scared ammi. I couldn't say this to you or abbu, I tried so hard ammi, but I did a stupid thing without thinking about consequences

-yes you didn't think once, you hurt me so much and so many people Zoya, but what hurt the most it's that you didn't think about sharing your fears with me, your ammi. I though that ...She brook in tears

-Ammi don't cry ammi, please...

-I'm here for you, you are my only daughter Zoya and I just want your happiness, we used to share a lot of thing Zoya, but you didn't share anything, you just ran away, how did you think that escape was the solution? you were never a coward Zoya, you are my daughter, Gaffur Farooqui's daughter, why did you act like a spoiled child?

-I don't know ammi, it was too heavy for me that night, I felt so alone Ammi, I just trust my fears and I escape, I didn't  trust you, my abbu or Ayaan, I've just did a stupid thing and I know that I will have to pay one day for this. 

They holded each other, and Zeinab started crying silently. Zoya could feel her mother's pain, and she uttered "sorry , ammi, so sorry" . Zoya posed her head on lap on her mother while Zeinab carressing her hair. 

-we can not turn back now, but you have to correct your mistake now, many person was insulted by your behaviour Zoya

-I know ammi, I will go to khan's house to apologize and to explain all of this
Zeinab smiled sadly, she knows that it's easy to forgive to our children but will Dilshad forgive Zoya's misbehaviour? She knew that it will be a bad moment for her daughter to face khan's family. But she knew that Zoya have to do it or she will lived in shame. She cupped her face, placed a soft kiss in her forehead and said :

-be ready, it will not be so easy beta
-I'm ready for it ammi, don't worry, I'm your daughter afterall and I will accept any punishment God write for me and may that help to erase my behaviour
-you are stubborn in good and bad sides, just like your father. As a mother, I really appreciate what Asad did for you that day, hope you will not regret what you did. May Allah protect you beta and I love you my Zoya don't ever forget this.

Zoya smiled at her mother , she knew that her mother forgive her. Now it's khan's family...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khan's family

It's has been days since the cancel wedding happenned, the first day was hard for everyone, specially for Asad who stayed all night outside. He only came in fajr (at dawn). His room fully decorated with flowers remind him all the fiasco. He was so angry, he tore all the flowers, broke some furniture, threw everything that was link to this night, but what about memorie?

Days have passed and Asad dived in work, he stayed long time at his office, trying to avoid her mother and sister's look or questions. They were in pain for him, they knew him well, his eyes can't lie to them but he used to assure them. All they can do were to pray for his peace. Only God knows how those days were moved , every hours, every minutes was a torture for him. He used to wake up in the night screaming Zoya's name. He was angry against her, he tried to hate her, to reject her picture and to forget her face but, his heart never forgot the feelings that her smile brings. He didn't cry after that rainy day. It's not a love, it's just his ego who is been hurt, he tought, and he will forget her. He can't love a woman who reject him, this can't be love. Love is a myth given to fools or gullible, and Asad was not a dreamer, he stopped dreaming the day his dad left them, life snatched him from his childhood to adulthood ruthless. It's need only time. But he have to fulfill the promise that he gave, to find another guy for her. Why did he say that? The deal was to cancel the wedding , not to create a new one. He didn't know why he said that, he could not think clearly , he just shouted the first thing came to his mind, he couldn't stand all those tears, he just wanted to pacify everyone.

He was at home that day, working on his laptop. His mother came with his favorite coffee.
-Asad 
-Jee ammi
-can we talk Asad?
He knew that he will not be able to avoid this discussion all his life. He had to say everything, may be he will feel better? He didn't share anything, it was his burden but only mother knew how to soothe the sorrows.

-yes ammi, he responded avoiding to look at her

-Asad, I see that you work a lot, you don't even spend time with us, I know you are in pain, I'm your mother, I see it and fell it,you can't lie to me or hide it,  it broke me to see you like this without being able to do something fo you, but try to tell me what happen that night between Zoya and You? I will help you to care what you have in your heart.

He sighed heavily , and he started , words after words, he felt like he removed stone from his heart. he was blessed by a mother and sister who loved him so much. After the narration, he avoided the rainy night. Her mother placed a hand on his hair and said

-I'm proud of you beta, God never forget the person who help others person in pain.Allah will soothe your pain and blessed you as much as you gave. You was her angel that day and Allah will give you an angel for your beautiful heart my son. 

Asad had moist eyes, he put his head on his mother's chest. She hugged him. He cried silently, he felt peace and light in his mother's arms. They didn't noticed Humeira in the door who was listening to everything, she was crying at what she heard.

She was interruped by the doorbell, she wiped her tears and went to the door. She was shocked by the person behind the door, it was Zoya, wearing blue jeans and red top, with a shyly smile.

-Salam alekoum humeira, may I comin'? she asked soflty

-wa alekoum salam, jee aye. it was a bit embarrassing for both. 

-I want to talk to your mum and you

-Me ? she was suprised

-jee aap and Dilshab bi,

-Wait I will call my mom

-Ammi, woh ...She was interrupted when she saw her mother staring at them.

-Ammi, woh Zoya ...

-I've heard, why are you here? said Dilshad with a serious tone

Zoya was shaking, felt guilty when she saw Dilshad. She talked a few time with this woman and she appreciated her as if she was her own mother, she has the same brooke feeling when her mother was not talking to her. She muttered to herself 
"come on Zoya, you can do it" to encourage herself 

-Saalam Alekoum 

-wa alekoum salam, she respond with a dark look

-I came to apologize for what I did to you, to your son and family. I was really stupid to behave like this,  I didn't think about a consequences what may happen, about other feelings. I know that I can't erase that day, but I truly and sincerely sorry for what I did to you all...

While she was talking, Dilshad approached her slowly, and each step she moved, made a bump in Zoya's heart. She was in panick, but she continued her speech

-I  accept aaany punishement for your forgiveness, she pronounced in one breath her last sentence Dilshad reaches her hand into her face, and Zoya closed her eyes expecting a slap. But it was not that, she felt a caress on her cheek, her eyes was wide open with tears.

Dilshad addressed her a soft smile and said:

-it's ok beta, Allah write this for all of us, and write in holy Quran, "you may like something but it's not good for you and you may hate something but it's good for you". We all need time to forget but in any case, nothing wrong happen that day, may be this door is closed but other will be open. And as Asad said that day, we are family now, so come give me a hug, may be not as a bahoo but as a daughter. 

Zoya was in tears, she was totally amazed by this woman, which increase more and more her guilt. She placed her head on her shoulder and Dilshad confort her. Zoya looked at humeira now and came close to ask for her pardon, but humeira stopped 
her:

-I need time, I won't be able to forget so easily what you did, and your apologize won't erase so quickly my feelings toward you, she left.

"I won't forget that you hurt by brother with your behaviour" she thought.
Asad was looking at this event from his room, he was so emotional by his 2 lovely women: his wise mother and his stubborn youngest sister. He cleared his throat to remove emotion and came out. They saw each others, and Zoya addressed him a soft 
smile, but Asad looked at her coldly. She was suprised, she didn't expect a hug from him, but she though that at least he will be gentle. 

-hello Mr Khan

-Hello Miss farooqui, Ammi, I will go to work I forgot some file,

-ok beta

-Ok Dilshad Bi, I have to go

-first don't call me Dilshad Bi, call me phuphi or else I won't talk to you

-nahi nahi , ok phuphi, thank you for everything and I have to go now

-ok beta, you have to come back to see me soon ok? she said while caressing her face
She nodded shyly and reply "I will" , 

-Asad you can drope Zoya ?

-Nahi, you don't need,  it's ok , I will take a bus 

-No, Asad will drop you and that's final. 

They both accepted without any word, Asad who wanted to erase her, he was not very pleased by sharing a moment alone with her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

They both sat in the car, silent that no one tried to break. Asad was trying to control his feelings, and Zoya was still disturbed by Dilshab's generosity. The radio was on but at low volume, Zoya reached her hand and increased the sound. 

There was "tujh mein rab dikhta hai"

"Tu hi toh jannat meri, Tu hi mera junoon
(you are my heaven, your are my passion)
Tu hi to mannat meri, Tu hi rooh ka sukoon
(you are my wish, you are the peace of my soul)
Tu hi aakhion ki thandak, tu hi dil ki hai dastak
(you are the coldness/calmness of my eyes, you are the heartbeat of my heart)
Aur kuch na janu mein, bas itna hi jaanu "
(i don't know anything else, i know only this)

At this word, Asad looked at her, while Zoya was humming.

Kaisi hai yeh doori, kaisi majboori
(what kind of distance is this, what helplessness)
Meine nazron se tujhe choo liya
(i have touched you with my eyesight)
Oh ho ho Kabhi teri khusboo
(sometimes your fragrance/scent, )
Kabhi teri baatein
(sometimes your talks)
Bin mange yeh jahan pa liya
(without demanding i have got this world)
Tu hi dil ki hai raunak,
(you are the light of my heart)
Tu hi janmo ki daulat
(you are the wealth/treasure of my lives)
Aur kuch na janoo, Bas itna hi janoo
(i don't know anything else, i know only this)

He switched off the radio and cuted Zoya's reverie, he said "I don't like those kind of song" , he pretended an excuse. He was disturbed by those words. They finally reached.  Zoya was working for a moment in coffee shop just in front of Asad's company, waiting for a job suitable for a degree in computer. they both were surprised when they knew that they were in front of each other eyes but none of them saw each other before the engagement. They came out of the car, as Asad started 
to leave, she stopped him

-Mr Khan

He turned back and faced her

-thank you for everything and I'm sorry once again for all of this.

-Miss farooqui,  may I ask you a question?

-Of course Mr Khan, anything , she regreted the word "anything", what if he asked her why did she ran that day or if she loved someone else, she was stressed by his question, but what she heard make her literally stuck

-Do you know any other words than "sorry" and "thank you" ? he asked her with a serious tone

-Excuse me????
-Each time I saw you, you saying the same word, do you have any problem to talk miss farooqui?

As soon as she heard this, she fumed and she won't let him insult her much more, she though, 
-listen Mr, I just want to correct my mistake, I came to your home to apologize to your family, that's it and thanking you for what you did to me that day. You don't need to be rude.

-I was just thinking that you are suffering from a rare disease name "3 words disease" or may be that you are just a stupid and impulsive girl

-stupid and impulsive girl?? Who you think you are ? You are such an idiot, you don't know how to talk to a lady

-lady?? Oh come on you are just a drama queen

-drama queen ??? You are so mean, if I knew that you are like this, I would escap earlier

-no you can not, because you like drama, you choose a perfect timing, as I said, a perfect drama queen

- you...you are insensitive ,you think that was easy for me that day and I didn't care about all your feelings what you think of yourself,you think that you are perfect, handsome and gentleman, you are just an arrogant, impolite and stupid man.

-No-one-talk-to-me-like-this and YOU are stubborn, stupid and irresponsible, and I'm happy that you are not my wife

-Ok so we are agree, that running that day was the best thing I've ever did, so I'm not so irresponsible, she said with a victoriuous smile

-yes thank you for what you did, you are totally misfist for me and my family.You are not able to distinguish between good and right and it will be hard to find a normal guy for you, I think he should be crazy and insane to be with a girl like you, ohhh I think you should look in psychatric hospital, cause I'm sure that this time you won't run...

-and even for you, the girl that will be with you should be deaf and dumb to not listen to your nonsence, just shake her head like a monkey who got his banana. I think I found a perfect fit girl for you, go to the zoo, hope you will have a love at the first sight. 

Arz kia hai :

Jahapanah on his horse proud as an arrogant male
Jahapanah on his horse proud as an arrogant male
I pray that in the zoo, your dulhan will be a female

-rubbish, joke,  this is just a joke Miss farooqui

-you know what Mr Khan, I pray God that you will fell in love with a stubborn girl, stupid and irresponsible girl, make your life upside down and who doesn't obey at any of your stupid rules. 

-and I wish you fell in love with a guy who will teach you the good manners,the respect, who will controll your madness, that you won't think once to escape. Allah hafiz

They shared a stern stare and went in each others ways with full on anger.
-bewakoof ladka (idiot boy)
-pagal ladki (crasy girl)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave your comment or click on button "like" or anything,as you wish my friend
Edited by radadolcevida - 9 years ago
really nice😳
n dear its a request plz correct spellings to "Holy Quran"😊
Originally posted by maha2012

really nice😳
n dear its a request plz correct spellings to "Holy Quran"😊

Done, I've write in french sorry that why😳
such a wonderful part dear
Zoya apologized 2 Zee & Khans
Dillu forgave but Humi is still angry
Loved Asad in this
& there fight in d end was 2 good
both wished 4 each other
lovely part
Thanx 4 pM dearπŸ˜ƒ
That was a lovely part..

Zoya apologised..

You wouldn't believe but I was humming Tujhme rab dikhta hai all day..

Great job and continue soon..
Hi

Firstly thank you Jas for recommending this story

Loved the concept and thoroughly enjoyed the first two chapters. 

First one was emotional

Am glad she apologised

Look forward to the next part
Originally posted by jas91

such a wonderful part dear
Zoya apologized 2 Zee & Khans
Dillu forgave but Humi is still angry
Loved Asad in this
& there fight in d end was 2 good
both wished 4 each other
lovely part
Thanx 4 pM dearπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you very much for your words β˜ΊοΈ

you'll most welcome, I'll PM next time also for the next chapter
Originally posted by pinks2911

That was a lovely part..

Zoya apologised..

You wouldn't believe but I was humming Tujhme rab dikhta hai all day..

Great job and continue soon..

Really?? I was listening to this song when I write this chapter πŸ˜†

I really love this song and the movie also, and I will also introduced other song during the story

thank you dear