New Asya FF: the runaway bride * update chap26 page 129, 2/1/15* - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Yaar i am loving this... plz pm me next time...
thanku 2 all my frnds who came here 2 read & comnt😃
means a lot meri lobly frnds🤗
cute long update 
continue soon
Originally posted by jas91

thanku 2 all my frnds who came here 2 read & comnt😃
means a lot meri lobly frnds🤗

Thank you very much buddy , I don't know what to say, I'm really happy 😭 for recommending my story.

You are awesome 🤗
Awesome update
Fighting scene reminded me actual scene
Continue soon plz
Thanks for pm
loved it so much
Awesome update, i loved it

pm me the next part, please

update soon
Originally posted by radadolcevida

Thank you very much buddy , I don't know what to say, I'm really happy 😭 for recommending my story.

You are awesome 🤗

Don't say that i m happy 2 share such a nice story wid my frnds & we have special love 4 Asya & Asya writers r decreasing these days😭
I know that😆😉

I will tell them 2 read ur last story also speed dating😉
btw what's ur name buddy or tell me some nick name 😕
Originally posted by jas91

My real nama is Rada without H (like in arabic)  and I'm arabic-indian, but I live in France. 
You're right, the writer decreased a lot, and some beautiful stories never end, so sad 😭
Originally posted by radadolcevida

My real nama is Rada without H (like in arabic)  and I'm arabic-indian, but I live in France. 
You're right, the writer decreased a lot, and some beautiful stories never end, so sad 😭

Glad 2 know that dear France mm beautiful country must say😃
that's d reason i promote Asya stories dear😊
i love them 2 d core❤️
Hello guys, I'm sorry for the delay, for I have to finish my work before Eid. Here is the chapter 3, hope you will enjoy, and at the end i've put a precap, hope it will increased your curiosity to read more .
WIsh all good EId, Eid moubarak to you all 👏

Chap3  New beginning 

After his confession to his ammi, Asad's life returned in normal, he still worked a lot, but for his mother's sake, he sometimes worked at home if it's not necessary for him to stay at office.  Asad is a punctual man, strict and his job was his life. For many years, after his dad left them, Asad woked really hard since his teenage years and now he is a successful architect and bussiness, he was respected in his compagny and by  his competitor, everyone know his reputation and his hard working. He needed the best and he worked with the best, no feeling has place in his world. This abort wedding shoke him to the core, but not anymore, Asad is back and he was now more ambitious than before.
After taking blessing from his mother, He get into his car, wearing his glass and he drove to reach his office. As usual, he parked his car in opposite road of the small caf. He never noticed this place before, but now because Zoya worked there, he threw a glance through the glass of coffee shop, and he saw her smiling to customers, playing with a pen and small book. He smiled at this view, he looked at her with regret, if all this drama didn't happen? He closed his eyes to regain his concentration, he pulled off his glass to put them in the drawer of his car. He opened the drawer and was surprised to see a red velvety box.

-Is not what I think?  prayed Asad

Inside, there was a ring and not just any ring, that ring was the one that he gave her for their engagement. There is more, a small message hand writing " It belongs to you, I will not need it anymore, Zoya" . He couldn't believe his eyes, that was cruel for Asad.

Flashack start----------------------------------------------

-Ammi, please not now, I have a lot of work to do
-Stop acting like a kid Asad, I want to show something, 
-what ammi?
-look at this, Dilshad said while she's openning a red small box, inside of it, beautiful ring with only one diamond
He was mezmerized by it
-Asad, I'm really happy because God listen to my prayer and now you will get engaged to a beautiful woman, I'm proud of you my son, of everything you accomplished in your life, and my last request to see you married before I..

-No Ammi, don't say it, I can't live without you Ammi, he stopped her by putting his hand close to her mouth

-Beta, you know that nothing last forever, not even me, anyway this ring is not only a proof in front of all the society but it should always remind you the responsability that you took when you get engaged to this woman, you take a woman from her own house to your house, and in your house, she should be treated at least equal or much better than her previous one, this ring remind you the bond that God has created in both of your heart, this ring around her finger,will remind your love, dutifully towards each other, that secret link that bind two soulmates. Promess me Asad, the day that you will put this ring in her finger, you will do all your power to keep her happy, to love her , to cherish her and take care of her.

-I promess Ammi, I will

He hugged her, praying Allah to be to the height of this promise.

Flash back end------------------------------------------- 

A tear dropped on the ring, he didn't noticed that he was crying. Past is past, nothing will change his destiny. He wiped his tears, eyed her and closed the box. He kept back the ring where he found it, and got out from the car, he has now his own life and his responsability was and will always remain his family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Zoya dreamt about getting another job than waitress, it made her tired , keeping on her feet all the time, it is a demanding work, but until she didn't get the job of her dream, she will stay here. She spent all her time asking customers about what they wantedd to drink, with a huge smile, that by the end of the day, the muscles of his face had 
stiffened.
 Customers!!!! She can write a long stories about them. When they are only guys, they pretented to hesitate just to keep her long time and flirted with her, or when they are lovers, they just kept looking at each other and asking what they want to drink for hundred times, Zoya just wanted to hit them with menu. Because she needed to earn money , she had to accept the whims of customers with a rigid smile. Today was not an exception, until the client decided his drink, she tapped her notebook with her pen showing her impatience. Her eyes was caught by a car that stopped in front of the street, she looked up quickly and recognized mister khan. He was still in his car, he didn't get out, strange guy , she thought. 

-May be he find the ring? Yes of course, he found it, I should have given him directly, but it will be an awkard moment for each other, she thought.

She saw him getting out from his car, in his 3 pieces costume,she had not noticed before how he was charismatic and charming in this outfit. He looked proud, arrogant and there is something magnetic coming from him. 

-I want a cappuciano and latte coffee, please

-mmm, still sticking to Asad

-Miss I wanted a cappuciano and latte please, he repeated louder

-Oooh sorry, yes one capuciano and latte, immediately

when she looked up, he disappeared like a dream, she went to the kitchen to send the oder and instinctively she looked at watch , it was 8h30 Am.

The days that followed, it was a ritual for two of them to discreetly watch each other, him through his glasses and she, through the glass of coffee shop.She was amazed by him, he was always on time, 8h30 everyday, he freak me out, she though. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Burring himself in work, it ws the only thing that make him stopped thinking about her, everything about her, her smile, her eyes, her hair, her look, but he can't denied the fact that, he liked to see her in the morning before his start his journey, he event noticed her looking at him. Noone of them, try to talk after the argument they had . Afterall, the link 
that supposed to join them, ended like a bollywood drama.

-Prasad, I want to you to send me the files about the construct of the new mall in bhopal, please. And also don't forget to publish an ad in the newspaper for the position for computer engineer, I want you to select the best for this job. 

-Jee Sir, I will do it immediately, 

-Thank you Prasad

-Sir there is someone for you outside, but he has no apppointment

-let him get back another day, you know that I don't like unexpected thing

-I know sir, but it's Gaffur Farroqui

Asad froze and looked at Prasad, he just nodded to prasad to let him enter. Asad stood up, closing his jacket. He was surprised by his coming, may be he came to know if I found someone for Miss farroqi, though Asad. He didn't get the time and in his heart, he didn't want to see her with another man, but he promessed and he's a man of word, he will do it even if that will broke his heart into pieces.

-Asalam Alekoum Asad

-Wa asalam alekoum Mister Farroqui, he extanted his hand, but Gaffor took him in embrace, Asad was discomfort by his gesture.

-kes se ho tum beta (how are you my son?)

-I'm fine, thank you

-Asad, I know it has been 2 weeks, but I ...

(Oh no he will asked me if I found someone)

-I want to apologize from my daughter for what she did to your family and you, I'm really ashamed to face you

-as you said, it's from the past now, and we should move on now

-I know the truth Asad, it 's my daughter's decision to cancel the wedding and not yours, and I respect you for protecting my Zoya from the society, and I want to tell you, you don't need to find someone for her, I will do it, you did a lot for us. it's now my responsability to find someone.

-Mister Farroqi when I said that you are my family, I was sincere, you and I are looking for the same thing, Zoya's happiness, if it's you or me , who looked the good person, only God will tied their relation. I guess Zoya and I mariage was not in our destiny now. But there is something else for both of us. 

-Asad beta, I respect you and even if I looked in the entire world for a respectfull men , I will not find a better person than you. 

Asad clenched his jaw.

-I will pray for both of them and let this to God , he is a wise. Asad, i didn't only come for this,  I came to propose you a project.

-what kind of?

-actually, you know that I am part imams' group of bhopal, and we wish to build an orphanage and a school, but we do not have much money to build. We have the land and we can have workers but...

-don't add more, my compagny will do it for you

-but Asad, as I told you we don't have a lot of money, we have some generous donator but I don't think it will be sufficient to pay you back

-what about to take my compagny as a major donator for this project. In my compagny, I have reserved cash only for charities and afterall I'm an architect and this compagny is mine.

-Asad you can't imagine how it will be amazing beta, I don't know how to thank you, my son

-you can thank me by not telling anyone about it, this deal is between you and me mister farooqi, if you agree, we can start as soon as possible,

Gaffur wiped his tears of joy, he was amazed by this man in front of him, he could retain himself by hugging him again and saying "thank you".

Asad conforted him, it's always a litte bit imcomfort to see an old man crying , Asad didn't like tears, he felt bad.

-Asad, I want to invite you for a dinner with other imams, I want to introduce you as the architect who will construct the school, when you will be free of course, i know that you are a busy man.

-Mister Gaffur, you don't need to do this, and I don't like those meeting, really

-Asad, I insist, some of the imams will put their own money in this project and to meet them, will comfort them , it's a garantee for all of us, please Asad beta say yes.

-ok I will come, he gave up

-thank you beta, what about tomorrow evening?

-Let me check my agenda, mmm, I think it will be fine

-perfect, thank you, may Allah protect your family and you and fulfill all your dreams,

- Allah hafez

-Allah hafez
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dilshad and Humeira came out to walk and buy a few things for home. They used to do this as much as they can, they took time to be with each other, sharing mother-daughter relationship. Allah took from dilshad her love but gave her a beautiful son and daughter who were totally devoted to their mother. Difficulties made this family closed, they faced joy, sadness, laugh and tears together, like one body. After their father left, Dilshad tried hard to keep them happy and never drawn a bad picture of their father in front of them, but despite all efforts, both of them hated Rashid and never wanted to mention his name, specially Asad. When a boy needed his father the most, he left them,he didn't understand why and he never asked his mother why, humeira was too young too feel sad at this time. He left the 3 of them, alone, to construct another family. Years after years, Asad became a strong man, the one that he should be, dedicated to his family blindly. And humeira, became a strong woman, proud and learn that the only man that she trust the most was and will always be her brother. Asad and humeira learnt to close their heart to love, they didn't want to face all this sadness and hardness of life again, and aferall, blood remain blodd, what if they reproduced the same thing?
 Dishad always prayed God that one day, both of their children will open their heart to love, and it's not because of their parent's story that love is an illusion. Despite the cancel wedding, she saw in Asad's eyes some spark for another woman than his mother and sister, but she knew deep in her heart, that one day, a woman will come to break Asad's shell, she though that this woman could be Zoya, but destiny decided something else for them. She just prayed for both of her children to find truth love and not to be scared of giving up to this feelings.

-Ammi, I'm boring , can we go home now? begged Humeira

-Humi, wait , I want to buy something for Asad, I know he will like it, he looks fine and he came back to normal, I want to keep him in this state,

-Ammi can I ask a something?

-jee , bhataiye?

-Why...Why did you forgive Zoya? You know that bhaijaan liked her and she brook his heart without an explanation

Dilshad smiled , she knew that Humeira didn't understand her actions.

-because I'm a woman and I'm a mother humeira

-I dont understand ammi

-As a woman, I appreciate that she , somehow, fight for her right, not in the right way, but she fight, and because I know what love meant to a heart, I know what means to dream, what means to love, even we don't have any garantee in future, sometimes we should leave the moment and appreciate it. And just imagine, if they were married now, may be it will be worst for both of them, both of them will be all in pain with this marriage. With this episode, Zoya learnt that she should stand better for her right and Asad learnt that he can love and open his heart to someone else than us.

-Why we should open our heart to a person who does not deserve it and do not know to take care of it, 

-Meeting love is like meeting difficulties, if everybody decided to stop at the first step, we won't be able to continue and to leave our life, love is like this, is not because one person treat you bad that all of them will do the same thing. Life teach us how to fall and how to move on, and the better way to learn life is to fall, and the better way to love is to fall in love. 

-I don't know Ammi, I just want you to be happy, and I will accept your decision for me and the guy that you will choose for me. My heart is only for you and I will respect my duty toward my laws

-humeira, we never choose who we love and we never know when our heart decide to open. And as a mother, I wished you, as for Zoya, to find a truth love and your soulmate . she cupped her face lovely

-That thing only exist in movies ammi and I control my heart ammi, don't worry for me, my love for Asad bhaijaan and you are stronger than fantasy for any men.

Dilshad smiled at her innocence and she didn't say anything, but inside of her, she just prayed to keep her happy.

-Dilshad bi?

She was surprised to see Zeinab bi, they both looked discomfort, noone of them knew how to break silence. last time,  they saw each other , was at Farroqui's mansion, that day...Zoya said everything to her ammi about Dilshad's generosity, Zeinab felt more ashamed by this kindness. Dilshad could feel her turnoil.

-How are you Zeinaib bi ?

-I'm fine, how are you humeira beti? Humeira just nodded shyly, I have not yet had the opportunity to apologize for the behavior of my daughter, honestly, we were surprised as you are. I just hope it will not damage our relationship.

-not at all, Allah write this for all of us, to teach us as a parent how to protect our children from their fears and teach our children how to grow up. Mariage is not the only bound that link two family.  That day happen for something I'm sure.

-I don't know what to say Dilsad bi, I will just pray to protect our children and always keep them happy no matter what.

-and we all leave the thing to him, said Dilshad showing the sky

-Ammi, have you finish? said a male voice came from behind them

They looked back and it was Ayaan standing there, holding a keys of a car.

-salam alekoum Dilshad aunty, how are you?

-fine and you Ayaan beta?

-well I'm fine, he replied running his hand through the hair, and you are humeira , right?

She nodded annoyed and he smiles at her. Of course, he knew her, how can't he noticed this beautiful face. The first time he saw her, it was the proposal day, he cracked some jokes to get her attention, at the beginning she rolled her eyes, but with time, she just tried to bit her lips to stop from laughing. He liked her but she resisted to the biggest Ayaan Gaffur Farooqui, but it's just matter of time, and she will fall like all the other. He smirked.

-Dilshad bi, can we drop you?

-no don't need, I will call our driver and it will be find

- no I insist , Ayaan is here, you don't need to wait under the sun until your driver come. 

Humeira didn't want to follow them but her mother sent her a soothing look. She passed next to him when he gave her a wink, at first she was shocked at his audacity, and then she became angry and whispered "idiot" just enough to be audible by him. He just smiled at her which it increased her anger. 

Idiot I am and sweetheart you are
idiot I am and sweetheart you are
to my eyes, I only care ( he looked at her) ... for my car (and he showed his car)

Humeira rolled her eyes annoyed. They all got into the car, Zeinab and Dilshad chatted while sometimes Ayaan and humeira glance at each other through the mirror, ayaan didn't stop teasing her and Humeira didn't stop to curse him deeply. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap: Chap 4 Dogs and Cats 

-I will let you beg me Miss farroqui, he closed the distance 
-in your dreams Mister Khan, and I-will let you say "I'm sorry Zoya" , she came closer 

They looked at each other with passion and challenge. Both of them were stubborn, noone could say which one is going to win this game of ego.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know in this chapter 3, there is less of Asad and Zoya but I promess that the mext one , it will be only them and their ego 😆