Frequent Posters

maha2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: radadolcevida

hope this week dear ๐Ÿ˜‰,

In this chapter: spoiler just for you:

Asad will come back, from NY
๐Ÿ˜ƒ after two long weeks, how Zoya will receive Asad ?
we have to wait their encoutner 

yippie
love yah๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res!!!
will read all parts and unres soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i thought she cried cuz of guilt only but now i know she felt miserable cuz even after seeing his selflessness herself she thought wrong about him cuz of just one silly fight.

Exactly, you get my point in this case, I agree the Zoya of my story was really selfish and childhish , and many of you don't like this side of her, but sometimes before becoming a women we have to cross some step, and specially removed some wrong idea that we have, some bad feeling or complex that we have, so I will try to show another side of her, hopefully, because I went far in this selflessness part of her.

For Amir, i agree, he will know who is Zoya for asad, but I still don't know how he will react, for the moment I'm not at this step , but anyway, i will see how the story goes for the moment.

Don't worry for the new character, her nam won't be tanveer, but I don't know if she will be bad or just grey, I hesitate for the moment, I like those name, but it won't be 

U r right dear its now time 4 her 2 grow as a women.๐Ÿ˜‰
Amir just if possible don't make him -ve๐Ÿ˜ณ
I m super excited 4 this new entry if she'll b +ve it will b good otherwise it will b hurtful 4 Asad cuz like wid Billi he was hurt seeing his BF's true face.
jas91 thumbnail
Rada i want updt plz try 2 do soon๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jas91

Rada i want updt plz try 2 do soon๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

hello dear, i will update by tomorow I think, I will try to write tonight, I didn't get time before and tomorow is Eid, i will celebrate by an update ๐Ÿ˜†
jas91 thumbnail

hello dear, i will update by tomorow I think, I will try to write tonight, I didn't get time before and tomorow is Eid, i will celebrate by an update ๐Ÿ˜†

oh i didn't knew than its ok take ur time, festivals r time 2 enjoy we can have patience 4 1 more day๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

& Wish u a very happy prosperous Eid๐Ÿค—
radadolcevida thumbnail

oh i didn't knew than its ok take ur time, festivals r time 2 enjoy we can have patience 4 1 more day๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

& Wish u a very happy prosperous Eid๐Ÿค—

thank you sweetheart, well actually, i will be alone, my family is really far ๐Ÿ˜ญ and I'm all alone for tomorow , anyway thank you so much ๐Ÿค—
jas91 thumbnail

thank you sweetheart, well actually, i will be alone, my family is really far ๐Ÿ˜ญ and I'm all alone for tomorow , anyway thank you so much ๐Ÿค—

they might b physically away but their love & blessing r wid u so don't feel low๐Ÿ˜ƒ
once again Eid Mubarak๐Ÿค—
radadolcevida thumbnail

they might b physically away but their love & blessing r wid u so don't feel low๐Ÿ˜ƒ
once again Eid Mubarak๐Ÿค—

thank you , that was true ๐Ÿ˜ญ, I call them earlier ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and I only receive a lots of love ,

thank you sweetheart, I will try to update soon

jas91 thumbnail
Was re reading d story & noticed this 
Rada u have 2 keep in mind this when u write future story
cuz i think Asad deserves this after d heartbreak & pain he suffered

-I don't know ammi, it was too heavy for me that night, I felt so alone Ammi, I just trust my fears and I escape, I didn't  trust you, my abbu or Ayaan, I've just did a stupid thing and I know that I will have to pay one day for this

he stopped dreaming the day his dad left them, life snatched him from his childhood to adulthood ruthlessly.