Qubool Hai

New Asya FF: the runaway bride * update chap26 page 129, 2/1/15* - Page 49

jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: radadolcevida

thank you , that was true 😭, I call them earlier 😃 and I only receive a lots of love ,

thank you sweetheart, I will try to update soon

🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Eid mubarak
update soon
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 First of all, EId moubarak to all of you , May Allah blessed you with this new year, and give blessing, good health for you and all your family, protect you , Amin
And second, sorry for the delay, my update supposed to be yesterday but I didn't get time to finish, this chapter is really important and I didn't want it to be garbage (I hope I do justice to this one also)
Thank you all for all your patience, your words and support for my story.
PS: Jas91 I used some word in one of your comment, I hope you will find it 😉

Chap 17  After 2 weeks

In the coffee shop

Humeira, Nisha, Zoya, Ayaan and Amir were discussing about all and nothing, laughing and recited some shayaris, when they were interrupted by a ring from Humeira's phone. She took her phone and smile widely, Ayaan noticed this and asked :

-why are you smiling like this ? You have a another admirer than me, he teased her

-yes, actually, I have another one who love me more than himself, she teased him back

First, Ayaan thought that she was joking but looking into her eyes, Ayaan's smile was replaced by an anger.

-who is he ? tell me, he ordered

-Asad Ahmed khan, she said proudly

Ayaan coughed nervously while Zoya hearing Asad's name coughed too, and both said in unison:

-A-saaad

The others looked at them suspiciously, aware of their impulsive reaction, they laughed nervously but not for the same reason.

-haa, Asad, how is he ? asked first Ayaan

-I want to ask to same, good job my bro, she looked at him while he glared at her angrily , telling her  it's my idea, thief 

-you can ask him, he will join us

-what ?? shouted Ayaan who started by sweating, he was scared from Asad, he always used to look at him angrily.

Zoya felt happy, finally she will see Asad after those two weeks. Allah knows how she spent those days without him, at the beginning, she thought that this distance will be benefic for her and her turmoil will stop, but it became worst day by day. She was missing him, a lot, she felt like a pain inside of her, she couldn't think properly, her mind always drifted to him, she couldn't concentrate on her job, she spent many time crossing the corridor, to see his empty cabin. She felt restless. One of those night, she couldn't sleep, she kept turning and tossing in her bed, she tried to read, to listen to music, to watch tv, nothing worked, she went to her cupboard and wore his coat, and finally she slept. In the morning, unlucky, Nisha came to wake her up when she found her sleeping with Asad's coat on her. Nisha smirked at her.

-and you dare pretend not to love him, I will precribe a check-up for your eyes and your heart, your disease seem to be stronger than I though, she laughed at her.

Zoya blushed and became red velvet , and she just growled and replied whatever .

And the days had passed and her feeling deepened days by days, everything reminded her Asad, like the whole univers was playing with her, every song, every place, she even though that she saw him two days ago, but it wasn't him. She dreamt about him some nights. During the 3 days where she didn't sleep, she though about him but she was sure it was because of the lack of sleep, but this time, she had no reason to hide behind.

She jumped from her seat when she heard the door bell, and there he was, she sticked her eyes to him. He looked tired and the small bag under his eyes reflected this, but it didn't change anything to his killer look, his eyes still the same, dark and deep where she was hypnotized, asking her not to look away and not blink. He grow up a beard that accentuates his male and manly side. He stood up like a statue, staring at her and she felt seeing something, his eyes softened looking at her. He looked different.

-welcome, Asad, how are you ? said Amir who went to hug him

-I'm fine , how about you ?

-I'm fine, as you can see,  I'm with a beautiful women, we miss you a lot, replied Amir sincerely

Asad just showed a tired smile and joined them. Zoya didn't look away, she followed every of his movement, even when Asad was looking at her, she didn't look away instead of him, it's Asad who was aware, became uncomfortable with her intense look on him. He felt weird. Zoya took her cup and looked over it, to be able to look at him without been caught by anyone, but she didn't notice that Nisha was observing of her. Asad turned his attention to his sister

-how are you humeira ?

-I'm fine bhaijaan, we miss you a lot at home.

-I missed you too, he kissed her forehead, Ayaan , he stressed his name

Ayaan just smiled nervously at him, and then he looked at Nisha, like he was asking who is she ? Nisha waited for Zoya to introduce her, but she didn't move, she extanded her hand and presented herself.

-I'm Nisha, Zoya's best friend, she hitted discretly Zoya's elbow to extract her from her look-session, Zoya lost her balance and looked at Nisha, she looked upset at her.

-yes, it's Nisha, mister khan, my best friend, she looked back at Nisha, asking her for forgiveness and Nisha replied by lifting  proudly her chin.

-nice to meet you, Nisha, Humeira, how was Ammi ?

-well she is really fine and I have to tell you that she is very excited

-why ?

-If I was you, I won't come back soon, she is waiting for you , you can't imagine

-why ? what happened ?

-she is looking for a bride for you

Zoya who sipped her coffee, coughed loudly, and Nisha rubbed slighlty her back, Asad looked at her and rolled his eyes :

-not again, he huffed

-Yes , she selected some girls like Sara, Ayesha, Mehreen and other, that I don't even remember other name, anyway, she is waiting for you, she raised her eyebrows.

-Asad how was your trip ? Asked Amir

-it was nice actually, you know it was just for work, so ...

-did you enjoy during your break ? Don't tell me that you spend most of your time working ?

-Actually, no, of course, Elena pushed me to go out sometimes, and we have a lot of fun, he smiled

Zoya heard her ears whistling and her eyes extracted from her lobe, Asad Ahmed khan was smiling , talking about a girl and he had fun with ...HER. She clenched her jaw.

-who's this Elena ? Amir teased him, hitted his elbrows

-she is my business partner, she was my contact in New-York

-and..., he waved him to continue

-and what ?

Amir huffed in desperate.

-I mean how that she looks like, Asad ?

-she is beautiful, zoya let her cup down loudly, everyone looked at her surprised

-too hot, she pretented

-so Asad Ahmed Khan found a girl beautiful, Amir smirked at him

-it's not what you think, she is business woman, confident, clever, intelligent, glamour and nice and...

-woo woo woo, Asad too much compliment in one sentence for a single person, she must be really , I mean really good, he emphasized the last word.

Zoya was boiling in anger, as much as he described this Elena, she felt her tummy clenched and her cheek burning. She couldn't control this feeling inside of her,it just appeared like a volcano inside of her. Nisha noticed that Zoya was closed to explode, she stood up and asked Asad :

-Asad what do you want to drink ? I see that you have nothing

-don't disturb yourself, I will  order

-no , no please allowed me, I will go to take another drink also

-but your drink was half-full

-I didn't like it, so ? She grew impatient

-black coffee, please

-Black coffee ? Ok, Zoya can you join me, she said grabbing her elbrow, without letting her the time to reply.

When they were a bit far, Nisha looked straightly to Zoya

-what's wrong with you ?

-Nothing wrong, Nisha, I'm fine, she replied ignoring her

-really, are you kidding ? you are not ready to recognize your feeling for Asad but showing it and almost  closed to say it out loud a minute ago, in front of everyone, did bother you ?

-what a nonsense , Nisha

-nonsense ??? Zoya farooqui, you are jealous and anyone on this table could have notice it if I didn't take you away, you didn't turn your eyes away from him for the moment that he entered , you coughed nervously when Humeira spoke about his would-be bride and when he was talking about Elena, you were red, totally red and angry,  she looked at her, and for God's sake, when I'm talking to you, look at me and STOP staring at him like you are going to eat him up. She crossed her arms around her chest.

Nisha was really angry, she knew that being in love, we could do some stupid things and she had to protect her friend from any impulsive act that she's going to regret in future. Zoya sobbed sofltly,

-Zoya, look at me, tell him, before it's too late, before he found someone and you couldn't bring him back to you, tell him

-tell him what Nisha ?

-that you love him, he won't rejected you, he loves too

-how can I be sure that he still loves me after what happened between us, after his trip and after this stupid Elena, from where she come, this one, she said in anger.

-Grow up Miss farooqui, before it's too late, or at least kiss him, she winked at her

-not again, please

They went back to the table and the discussion was still about  Elena , she rolled her eyes heavenly.

-So Asad, as I can see, you like her, why didn't you ask her for a date ?

Zoya's anger came back to life, Nisha hold her hand under the table.

-Amir, i never mix work and pleasure

-ok but  there may be exception in this case

-no, Amir

-come on Asad, don't be boring

-Amir, he told you  NO , so no means NO, Zoya replied harshly to Amir, Amir froze surprised by her behaviour and Asad's lips twitched a bit.

-I mean, when Mister khan said no, it always mean no, you can't convince him, she retracted back

-actually, you may be right, Amir, may be I can make an exception, afterall, I hurt no one by doing this, right ? They looked at each other deeply, Zoya gulped nervously. Asad stood up :

-I have to go, thank you all , I see you at home humeira, Ayaan, Nisha, nice to meet you again , Amir and Zoya , I'll see in office. He stared at her but she turned away.

-it's not over yet, Asad, amir continued in his jokes.

-Excuse me, Zoya stood up and went to the washroom, Nisha followed her. Zoya cried loudly and Nisha came from behind.

-I don't need to say anything to him, he found another person, I'm too late, Nisha, too late

-you are not late , Zoya, he just warned you, he didn't say that he was with her, he just say that he will think about it, so you can come first, Elena, is not here, she is in New-York, so your chance are still alive.

-may be something happen in New-York between them

-even if it happen, he was single and you didn't tell him anything, he has all the right to look away, but from today, you have to tell him, before it's too late for both of you, don't waste your time, by asking yourself some stupid question or being afraid by your fear and guilt, just go and tell him that...

-I love him, she continued her sentence

-exactly, Nisha was surprised by her friend, finally, she let out loud her feelings

-I love him, Nisha, I. love. Him., she seperated each of her truth words, she cried with mixed of emotions, fears, happiness, sadness, hope, in relief, she hugged her friend and whispered

-thank you, Nisha, thank you, Nisha just rubbed her back tenderly and let escape one tear.

Asad's office

Zoya came and stood in front ot Asad's door, it was not the first time that she entered his office, but this time, her heart was racing faster in her chest, she want to tell him her truth, her love for him, she didn't know how to do, where to start or how to start, she just want to hold him and to tell him how much she missed him and how much she was stupid by ignoring his feelings. She came with an excuse to see him, it may help her to start with a banal conversation, she needed to know his mood toward her, they didn't interact a lot this morning, first she want to take temperature of their encoutner. She knocked and heard his voice :

-come in, came his husky voice from inside

She entered slowly , almost whispering  mister khan , and stayed surprised , the light was dimmed and she saw him laying in his sofa, his tie loosened, without his shoe, his hand on his closed eyes like he was trying to have a rest or almost sleeping.

-Mister khan ? she call him back, to be sure that he was awake

-mmm, he only responded

-I came to bring the files of annual check-up, she said soflty

-put here please, I see it later, thank you, he replied without opening his eyes and just showing her where to let it . He looked like he was suffering from a headache.

-are you ok ? she asked worried

-I'm fine, just a headache, it will go

-did you take any medecine ?

-yes, but, he winced , it seem that there is not effect yet, he massaged his forehead

She came toward slowly, stood behind his head and bend on her knee next to him, like he sensed her, he opened his eyes slighlty, looking at her over his head.

-what are you doing miss farooqui ?

She grabbed his hands and putted them on his chest, and replied smiling soflty at him.

-let me try something, it may soothe your pain, she posed her hand on his eyes and closed them.

The only touch of her, helped him to relax his tensed face.

-try to relax and let me do it

He closed his eyes enjoying her soft and melodious touch on his face. She moved her hand from his eyes to his forehead, and stroke his hair. She rubbed his eyebrows with  her thumbs, pressing them a bit and extended them. Asad groaned. She went now to his temple and massaged smoothly, doing some circular movement, she moved to his cheeks, his jaw and follow the line of his jaws to his chin, avoiding his lips. She hold his ears and rubbed them slowly, moving to his earlobe, and then behind his ears, following the line of his neck, she putted her hands under his open shirt and reached his collarbone. Asad straightened slightly, letting a soft moan of pleasure. Zoya smiled shyly, she knew that he was relaxing under her hands and she was satisfied by helping him. Now, she moved to his hair, this is the part that she liked the most, his silky and soft hair, starting from his neck , she slipped her hand into his hair, going slowly in the opposite side of his hair, moving along the back of his head , behind his ear to reach finally his forehead. She blew on the few flyaways on his forehead and he smiled.

-do it again, he asked

-what ? she asked

-blowing on my face

She smiled at his demands and blow softly on his forehead, on his eyes, And couldn't stop from grinning, this air sent shiver through him and appeased him a lot, like a fresh air of the morning. She continued her blowing, on his dimples that she cherished the most, and now her face was on the top of him, she didn't know when she reached his lips. Zoya stopped, staring at his lips and his smile. Seeing this, make her face the reality that she missed him a lot those two weeks, seeing him like before their fight, being with each other without fighting or avoiding each other. She just wanted to froze this picture. Unconsciously, she stopped massaging him and moved her fingers over his face, printing each of his part into her mind, his forehead, his eyes, his cheeks, staying longer in the track of his dimples, she went to the corner of his lips, to his chin and finish by posing her both hand on his chest. Zoya's face was closed too Asad's face, her hair fell in on side on asad, he could sense her breath on his face, she waited , staring at him, without saying anything, and Asad didn't want to interrupted this moment, even if his eyes were closed, he could feel her, and smell her smell. He forced himself to open his eyes, he wanted to see her, to admire her. They stared at each other, smiling to each other, having no track about time and space, they were only the two of them. Asad covered Zoya's hand in his and muttered :

-thank you, she respond by smiling at him and he smiled back, a truth and caring smile for her.

Zoya felt something new, a desire to love him, to hold him and a desire to kiss him, she wanted to kiss him, urgently, she looked at his lips and then at his eyes. She felt  strong pulsion to taste him. She jerked her hand from him and stood up abruptly.

Asad followed her slowly and looked at her quizzicaly, as if she sensed his question, she replied quickly

-I felt my legs num, she pretended to streched it

He just nodded at her, he wore his shoes and closed his tie, he felt light, her massages did a miracle, his headache was an old memory now, he smiled inwardly. Zoya looked at him while he was dressing. She felt that all the feeling that she spent suppressing,  erupted like volcano through her body. Her desire was so strong that she didn't know how she succeed in control it, she was shivering from anger, against herself for almost loosing control. She remembered Nisha's words.

you know kissing, just happen, you don't know how, when and why, you just know that it should happen, the best one when the kiss wasn't plan, so it will just happen.

She closed her eyes in frustration, her new-born feeling of love was shining and her desire to kiss him came from her free love for him, wanting to reveal first her mixed feeling for Asad, her conscious created an urge wanting to kiss him, it wasn't plan, she just felt the urge to kiss him.

-Nisha , I hate you , she mumbled under her breath

-Miss farooqui ?

-jee, mister khan

-thank you for , mmh, he showed his head

-you're most welcome, I will leave, bye mister khan, she went to the door when he stopped her again

-how will go home ? Someone will drop you ?

-actually, I will call Ayaan,

-don't call him, I will drop you

-are you sure, Mister khan ? May be ou need some rest ?

-it's ok , I feel much better after the painkillers and you touch, ..I mean your massage, woh actually, after ...Shall we go ?

It wasn't the good time to talk to him, he looked tired and her feeling was playing with her sense, she needed to brainstorm first with Nisha before spoiling everything by her impulsive behaviour. She wanted to be perfect for him, for her , for them.  She nodded, and they left together the office.

In the car

There was a awkward silent between them, from Zoya's side was because of her incontrol feeling for a kiss and Asad for being next to her after those 2 weeks, it was really long for both of them, no words needed to be say , what surprised him, is that Zoya who was a talkative girl, was so quiet. He glanced at her for time to time, catching her looking at him with a deep look, is it fear ? Care ? It was so strange emotion in her eyes, like she missed him. How could she miss him ? Their last encounter was a bit harsh and she was angry at him, but it seemed different today, may be she decided to bury the hatchet. He didn't want to fight or to push her today, he just want to be in peace with her, just being next to her physically even if he was far away from her mind.

Zoya looked at him, intently, stared at his face, he looked relax, he didn't seem in pain, he was holding his wheel just with his fingers and not tighten the wheel like he used to do. She can't look away, like her eyes were glue on him, her eyes fell on his lips and she felt her stomach constricted. She looked away, closing her eyes, and tried to calm her breath.

-Stop looking at his lips.  It's just Asad, for God's sake, why I can't look away. I know that I missed him a lot, I mean, a lot, those two weeks was like  hell without him. My touch may help him to relax, but the truth is that I did it for me, I did it because, I missed to be with him, just to be with him and because I just wanted to do it. I can't be away from him but I don't want to be, I just need to be with him. I love him, I love this man, I love you Asad Ahmed Khan, and I don't know when or how, but I don't want to live without you Asad.

-did you say something ? He asked

-huuh, he smiled at her, nahi, nahi, she turned her face, hidding her red cheeks

Did she blush ? He thought

-how was New-york Mister khan ? She asked trying to start a banal conversation

-it was nice

-just nice ? Mister khan, it's New-York, I mean NEW-YORK, you think that I will be only satisfy by a simple  nice , she said annoyed

He sighed in defeat.

-Miss farooqui, there is nothing to say, I was just there for work and not for holidays, I spent my two weeks working , sleep a few and talk a lot, those two weeks were really long, he looked at her, without you , he though

It was also really long without you , Mister khan, she said in her  heart locking her eyes with him.

-but thank God, Elena was there, she eased my days there,

Zoya felt an anger reaching her heart, again this Elena, she though.

-she was really nice, he laughed, funny, clever, full of life, she was so natural, and it was so nice to be with her, I really enjoy her compagny, and beautiful, he teased her looking for  a reaction from her, he noticed that she behave wierdly when he talked about Elena, he wanted to confirm his point.

With each word, zoya was boiling and she couldn't stop herself for replying about this  Elena 

-Did you just say  again ...beautiful ? She arched her eyebrow at him,

-well, Miss farooqui , I have eyes and I can recognize the perfect creation of God and Elenaa, he stressed the  A  of Elena name, is beautiful. She just not only this, she is really a good  human being, and I'm sure you will like her.

I already hate her, she growled angrily under her breath

-what did you say ?

-Oh, I'm sure I will but unfortunately, she won't come here

-she will, he smiled at her

-she will ? She opened her eyes wide in shock

-yes, she will come but she didn't say when, she want to make a surprise, she likes surprise.

Zoya facepalmed herself, she saw that Asad used only nice word when he appreciate someone and in the case of Elena, it seemed more than any appreciation, Zoya tried hard to control her boiling, she couldn't stand that Asad said compliment about her, he never said those word about her even when their relation was in peace, he never complimented her or her work, it was only a war of word between. Zoya was jealous about his attention toward Elena. Zoya looked at the window, crossing her arms around her chest, she wasn't in the mood to listen more about this famous beautiful Elena.

Asad remembered his journey in New-york and he have to admit that he spent a good time with Elena, when he was with her,Zoya's absence was bearable and he even succeed in enjoying his moment there. He glanced at Zoya who was staring out the window, and he looked up at the mirror and found that there is a car who followed them since they quitted the office. He decreased his speed slowly and want to check if this car will bypassed them or not.

After few minutes, the car from behind, increased it speed and outstriped Asad's car, he stared at the driver but it was to dark to distinguish the driver's face. He felt relief, he was scared for himself, because he was with Zoya and he didn't want to scary her or something may hurt her. He looked at her tenderly. He finally increased his speed and drove to her home.

Suddenly, he pushed the brakes but there is no sensation the pedals, they did not responding, he started panicking looking at the road, the road was empty and dark, there is only tree all around, nothing was responding and the pedal speed seemed not to move and not to decreased. He had to act quickly, but he had to secure Zoya first.

-Zoya, he tried to sound calm

-jee, mister khan

He first secured her, tied her seat belt, she gasped.

-hold your armrest as firm as possible,

-what's wrong mister khan ? She knew that something was wrong

- the brakes do not respond and I have to stop the car, I will pull the handbrake and the car will turn in circles and we may crush in the trees, so hold on everything you can, Zoya.

Zoya looked shock and horrified by his explanation, she started crying,

-Zoya, I'm here with you and I won't let anything happen to you, he cupped her face with one hand and looked into her eyes, you trust me ? She nodded, ok so let's do it.

-Asad, wait , I want to tell you something before it's too late

-No, Zoya, you will tell me after this, ok, don't put dark idea in your mind,  we are going to make it, together, I promess.

He putted one hand on the wheel and the other on the hand brakes, he looked at her.

-ready ? She just nodded

He pulled the handbrake with all his forces and the car quickly began to turn to the left, the tires were beginning to grate loudly on the floor, and suddenly, the car made a complete turn on itself, throwing the two against their seats. The car turned increasingly, turning again and again until to collide into a tree on the side of the driver. The collision was such that the air bags were thrown on the occupants, the driver's window side exploded into a thousand pieces and Asad was violently thrown against the door receiving the broken glass on him. Suddenly, the car stopped and there was a silent, we could only heard the winker of the car. Both of them didn't move. Asad was the first to react and the first thought goes to Zoya, he untied his seatbelt and then went to disclose her seatbelt, he tapped slightly her cheek calling her.

-zoya, utho, zoya, wake up

She started blinking and regained her senses slowly, she looked at him, he was worried.

-Asad, she whispered, he crushed her in hug, and she hold him back, they couldn't believe their luck, nothing happened to them, the only damage was on the car, he stepped back and checked her face and her body, looking for any wound.

-are you ok ? You are not hurt, Zoya, tell me ?

-I'm fine, she replied stroking his hair and he hold her again. She closed her eyes , breathing with difficulty, she felt her wands wet with liquid, she looked at her hand and her eyes were wided open in horror, she saw blood on her hand, she loosened her grip from Asad and checked him.

-Asad,Asad, she panicked, you are bleeding, she looked at his face and gasped, his half face was covered by blood, he seemed bleeding from his head. She searched for injury and he groaned in pain.

-don't move, Asad, she opened her door and went to his side.

When she opened the door, it fell on the ground, the door was totally distorted by the impact, the shaft having struck the side of the car. She helped him to go outside the car, she took his arm and tried to put it on her shoulders and he winced and shouted in pain, and fell on his knees.

-Asad, what's wrong ?

He couldn't speak, his right side was paining like hell, he hold trying to ease his pain. She followed him and hesitated by touching him.

-Asad tell me, what's wrong ? She started by crying

-I'm fine, I'm fine, he tried to comfort her, but his voice sound painful

-wait here, she reached the car, looking for a cell phone, she found her phone but there is no network, she took it and she moved around to find a network but nothing came. She stroke her hair in frustration, looking at Asad.

-Asad, can you walk ? She asked

-yeees, I..I can, he started by standing up but he felt an electric shock through his chest stopping his breath and he fell quickly, she caught him but he was so strong and she fell with him.

-Asad, Asad, look at me, are you ok ?

He couldn't say anything, he just growled closing firmly his eyes. Zoya knew that he was suffering and she had to find a solution. She stood up and went to the road, no cars was seen, like they were the only person in the world, she went back and forth, cursing and huffing, glance time in time to Asad who didn't move. She closed her eyes, trying to calm herself and prayed from the bottom of her heart.

-Ya Allah please, help us, please, help us, you are our guide and with your name everything could be resolve, have a mercy on your slaves, ya Allah.

Zoya felt his hand on her, she looked at him, he was smiling, with difficulty but adressed her a confort smile.

-Miss farooqui, I'm fine, he whispered

- no, Asad, you are not fine, you are bleeding a lot and it seem that you hurt you right side du to the impact, you breath with difficulty, and you can't even walk, she yelled at him, so don't lie to me, you can't control everything, and you protected me over yourself, if something happened to you, I...She stopped she could imagine losing Asad.

He cupped her face, kissed her forehead and looked at her.

-everything will be fine, trust me, I am not dying and nothing will happened to us, Ok, she nodded not really convinced, try my phone, it is in my pocket.

Zoya took delicately his phone and as a miracle, there is network in it, she thanked God and dialed quickly her home, and found Nisha.

-salam alekoum, she responded

-Nisha, nisha, you have to come quickly, Asad is not fine, Nisha, we are, we are, she looked here and there, I don't know ..I don't, she sobbed

-Zoya, Zoya, calm down, what happen to Asad

-Nisha, we met with an accident and ,and,Aasaad is bleeding and , and he can't walk and he can't breath properly, Nisha please, please come, quickly, quickly, Nisha, please, she was sobbing and her tears flew over her face.

-Calm down Zoya, first, we try to figure out the first aid and I will come, tell me, is he conscious ?

-yes,

-did he loose conscious earlier ?

-no

-Did he vomit ?

-No

-can he talk properly ?

-Yes, but hardness because of pain

-I need to know if he is clear-headed, ask him the name of his mother

-Asad, what the name of your mother ?

-Zoya, you know her name

-I know but Nisha need to know if you are ok, so please respond

-Dilshad Rash...he stopped, Dilshad Asad Ahmed Khan

-Yes, he is clear mind, she laughed sadly

-from where is he bleeding ?

-from his face

-where ?

She looked closely,

-his forehead, nisha, but, it seem that he stopped

-so it means it wasn't deep, tell me about his other injury

-he was holding his right side, he can move his arms because he hurts him, is that what you feel Asad ? She asked him while she was talking to nisha, his arms have nothing, he can move his fingers , it's just his right side, it pained a lot.

-describe me what he feel when he breath

-he, while Asad described his pain, Zoya translated to Nisha, he felt like  a compression in the diaphragm, he can breath totally, and he feel a pain below his collarbone.

-is he bleeding from his mouth ?

-No, no other part was bleeding

-ok, ok, first zoya, make him sit, don't let him move, if he has a broken rib or is it just a rip, we have to prevent from any move, second, cover him, he may feel cold soon, and third, stay behind him, you have to support his back, and now tell me where you are, I'm coming and Zoya stay calm, if he conscious, it's a good sign, so keep him conscious as long as you can.

Zoya just shoke her head and cried, with Asad's help, she clarified as much as possible where they are. Asad also suggested her to call Prasad to help them for localise their phone, in case of. Zoya disconnected the phone, and went to the car to look for something to cover him, he started by shivering. She found a small blanket that he used for decoration, and covered him. She made him sit on his back, stood behind him , putting her arms around his shoulders, his head against her neck , she kissed his forehead softly and she caressed his head .

-everything will be fine, Asad, don't sleep, everything will be fine, stay with me, just stay with me, stay with me, don't sleep, she repeat as a tantrums, soon her voice calmed Asad and he felt his eyelids heavy, and the darkness wrapped him spreading shadows around him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprised, Zoya was now aware about her feelings, but the jealousy track is not over yet, Elena will make her entry in the next chapter, wait and see, and please leave your comment and your views , it always welcome 🤗

radadolcevida thumbnail

you are the first Maha 👏
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
unres

Radha Update was Awsome&I love the whole Chapter.❤️
So, jelousy track is not over.
By-the-way from where have U take the name "Elena"?
Hope its not from" the Vampire Diaries" or Is it?

thanks for PM&Update Soon
Edited by -ABI- - 9 years ago
keyahira thumbnail
Zoya should confess her love for Asad
And Asad, u sexy beast ,jealously
MayurChan thumbnail

Heyyy...thanx for the P.M...well a very good and suprising update...they had a accident...well was it planned previously or just added recently...zoya realisation...of love was good but i don't know just when she heard about Eliza she harboured feelings for Asad...and confirmed that she loves...him...but she accepted her feelings...that was imp...but i think that Asad knows that she is behaving different...so he is testing her...plz...keep them.safe and continue soon.
radadolcevida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayurchan7

Heyyy...thanx for the P.M...well a very good and suprising update...they had a accident...well was it planned previously or just added recently...zoya realisation...of love was good but i don't know just when she heard about Eliza she harboured feelings for Asad...and confirmed that she loves...him...but she accepted her feelings...that was imp...but i think that Asad knows that she is behaving different...so he is testing her...plz...keep them.safe and continue soon.

thank buddy, actually, the car accident was planned , but Asad wasn't supposed to suffer from injury, anyway I change my mind while writing this part.
I agree with you, I may delay Zoya's feeling during the massage session and not with Nisha, but it's only with Nisha where she can express herself, you are right I should have just delay a bit in the chapter, anway, this is how I choose it to be.
Thanks for the comment 😃
MayurChan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radadolcevida

thank buddy, actually, the car accident was planned , but Asad wasn't supposed to suffer from injury, anyway I change my mind while writing this part.I agree with you, I may delay Zoya's feeling during the massage session and not with Nisha, but it's only with Nisha where she can express herself, you are right I should have just delay a bit in the chapter, anway, this is how I choose it to be.Thanks for the comment

Heyyy...yeah but i didn't questioned her timing of confession but did she really meant it or just like other time will she clear the thought as a IMPULSIVE CONFESSION...because it is a tough journey for both ASYA...i think...but a funfilled for sure...
radadolcevida thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayurchan7

Heyyy...yeah but i didn't questioned her timing of confession but did she really meant it or just like other time will she clear the thought as a IMPULSIVE CONFESSION...because it is a tough journey for both ASYA...i think...but a funfilled for sure...

She accepted in her heart for sure, but she took the first occasion for not telling him, that why this accident and the jealousy track will confort this feeling in her heart, for the moment , it look like an impulsive and desperate feeling, but soon, she will be totaly aware about it