New Asya FF: the runaway bride * update chap26 page 129, 2/1/15* - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Superb update

Story is getting interesting πŸ˜Š

Love their 8 am staring sessions πŸ˜†

I guess zoya will apply for the computer engg job ?

Ayaan and humeira..nice πŸ˜ƒ

Gaffur is a good man lol (hard to imagine though)

Precap sounds superrr interestingπŸ˜ƒ 

Continue soon
awesome update
excited for next part after reading precap
plz pm me for next part
continue soon
Edited by nilusoni - 9 years ago
Awesome
Loved it
Plz update soon
Plz pm me
lovely part
Zoya returned Asad's ring
Dillu Humi convo was nice
both Asad & Humi don't want 2 fall in love
good job dear
continue soon
Nice update. Miss asya. Hope from next one get more asya.
Precap luks interesting.
Thanks for pm update soon.
❀️ RAJ
awesome update!!
less of asya though...
precap is interesting..
continue soon
Hello everyone, thank you for you comment, I know that the previous chapter there was a few of Asad and Zoya, but this one is just about them. 
I'm sorry I didn't get time to answer to all of you, I was on holidays .
I dedicated this chapter to all of you and special dedication to Jas91

Chap 4    Dogs and Cats 

Last time, Asad entered in Farooqui's house was as a groom, but today he was just as a guest. Slowly, memories grow up in his mind, he still could hear her tears, still could feel the pain, not only memories still fresh but also all the feelings. He though that everything was behind but reality showed him how he lied to himself. He cloosed his eyes and took a deep breath to control his heartbeats.

-Salam alekoum Asad

He opened his eyes and saw Gaffur deploying his arms. How many time is he going to be hold? He sighed

-wa alekoum a salam Gaffur saab

-Aye aye, please, let me introduce you my community

Gaffur was really proud to introduce Asad to his closed friends, afterall he's going to construct a beautiful thing, to create a roof and shelter for orphans, permitted an education for them. He was blessed to know Asad but he only introduced him as the architect, how he wished he could introduce him as his son-in-law, he could not stop himself by being bitter by the aborted wedding. They all sat discussing about the project and all the formalities.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the kitchen

-Zoya, carefull, I want everything to be perfect
-Ammi, why are you so stressed? You are the best cooker in hole bhopal, so relax, I'm sure they will enjoy it
-Hope so, you know what Zoya, Asad is here, said Zeinab happily
Zoya froze
-Mister Khan?
-Jee, May Allah protect him , you know that man really amazed me Zoya, he's going to build the school and the orphanage, can you imagine? Your father always dreamt about this and now after so many years it's going to be truth.

-Ammi, are you falling in love with mister khan ? teased Zoya

-shut up, besharam ladki, just help me instead of talking nonsense

-Yess boss, by the way Ammi, he will be pay for this no? If it's not with money , it will be by publicity, through my eyes, it doesn't make him unique, he just acts like a perfect businessman

-you are impossible Zoya, you never said a good thing about him, I'm wondering why??? He treated you like his own family and you treat him like a stranger, I pray Allah to remove from your eyes and your heart this veil one day.

Zoya remembered the wedding night and their argument, she wondered which one is the real Asad Ahmed Khan? The savior or the rough...

-Ameen Ammi, joked Zoya

-it makes you laugh, right? You took everything as a joke, she sighed deeply,  Oh my god, what i'm going to do with this girl, replied Zeinab putting both of her hand in her head 

Zoya hold her mother from behind and said:

-I'm your daughter you have no other choice than to bear me

Zeinab rolled her eyes and pushed her little hard, which make zoya loose her balance a little and her hand touched a boil full of tomatoes sauce, which felt all over her body

-ya Allah, Zoya what did you do? My sauce!!!!!

-thank you ammi I'm fine, she said frustrated 

-stop behaving like a child, you spoil my preparation, go and change and stay away from my kitchen, you are really clumsy girl.

Zoya woke up slowly, stirring hands to remove excess sauce, watching by her mother who looked worried about her meal.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Come on gentleman, the table is ready, said Gaffur cordially
-Gaffur Saab, I need to go to washroom first , said Asad quietly
-of course Asad, you remember , you have to take the corridor and it's just on your left 
-thank you

Asad and his OCD,  nobody knows how it is neat freak,  only his family. He liked everything to be under control, to be neat and clean. He hated the traces of glasses on the table, or misplaced books on top of each other, he didn't like things not to be in their place. Everything was created perfectly and has their own place, he want thing to remain like this. He went outside the washroom when he bumped into someone. In a reflex, he putted his arms around her, there she was in his arms for the first time.  He was lost in her eyes, like the first time, he saw her, it seemed so perfect to him, she fitted perfectly in his arms.

-Allah miya , what wrong with you Mister Khan, she shouted pushing him from her

-woh...actually, I...

-what ??? Idiot

-Miss farroqui, are you blind?  Where is your eyes? Lost with your brain?

-excuse me??? YOU are blind, you just rush like a hurricane from the washroom, and then she stopped looking at his suit, it was full of tomatoes sauce, she closed her eyes, bitting her lower lips, excepting the worst.

-what wrong miss farroqui? Are you ok? he said softly placing his hand on her arms

-Yes, yes I'm fine, i'm really sorry, it's all my fault, she said while she tried to escape

-It's ok ... What is this? he said looking at his hand

Oh oh too late , she though

He shifted his eyes from his hand to his suit and his eyes wide open with horror, he shouted

-whaaattt did you...Look at ...Whaaat ...I..., he couldn't finish his sentence, he was so shocked

-I'm so sorry Mister khan, I didn't know , Did I tell you that the red really suit you? she cracked a joke . His lips were set in a straight angry line
 - I'm sorry, I will clean it don't worry..

-don't touch it, stupid, idiot and irresponsible girl, how can I face them outside? Look at this mess, where you are,there always a mess, you did it on purpose, right?

-what??? you think that I did it in purpose???  you think that my favorite dress is tomatoes sauce? May be I'm blind but you are just an idiot to think like this. You know what you should come tomorrow, I will put chili sauce, it's going to be hot and spicy between us.

-you think it's funny miss-i'm-good for nothing, look at this..

-relax it was an accident, I will fix it, stop behaving like a girl who lost her favorite dress.

his eyes, red with anger, petrified Zoya sending a shiver through her back, it was the first time she saw him angry. It's really a big mess, but it wasn't expected.

-Zoya, where are yo...Ya Allah, what happened? shouted Zeinab

They both looked where the voice was coming and saw Zeinab holding her head in shock.

-what happened Zoya , Asad, are you ok?

-it was an accident, we didn't see each other and I fell on him

-jee, it was an ...accident, looking at her, I think I'll go home, I can stay like this

-no Asad beta, I'll give a clothes from Gaffur, it will be fine, Zoya go to your room and Asad come with me
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the bathroom/Zoya's room

-stupid, stubborn girl,musibat magnet... I'm acting like a girl, ME????  Look at this, you can't imagine the price of this suit, it is , well it WAS an armani coat, my favorite one, he said sadly

-idiot, arrogant, how dare he treat me like this? Do it on purpose? ME? Am I looking stupid to you ? Everyone love me, idiot!!!!! Treat me as blind and stupid girl, who you think of yourself Mister ketchup? 

-what a big mess, this girl is driving me crasy, he growled in frustration

-this man is driving me crasy , she growled in frustration

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asad came in the lounge, wearing a white kurta , everyone looked at him quizzically. He smiled incomfortably and sat head down, cursing miss farroqui.

-you call me mister khan? she said sweetly next to his ears 

Asad closed his eyes, enchanted by her voice, he though that he was dreaming, but she was really here, pouring abrulty him byriani in his plate.

-I hope you like it, I prepare it specially for you to apologize 

He adressed her a small smile, while she continued pouring rice to the others guests. Asad did not take his eyes off from her, she was beautifull, looked shy and covered by a shawl, just like the first time, when she finished, she disapperad behind the pillar throwing him a last glance. He putted a spoon in his mouth, he felt his tongue burned, too spicy and hot this rice was, before he wanted to shout, he looked at the others guess who seemed non affected by the meal.

(If I said something, they will think that I'm a weak man and will not take me in serious, god , I can't feel my tongue)

he began to cough, and asked for a water. While he was drinking, he looked at miss farroqui who was laughing , and he understand now why 

I hope you like it, I prepare it specially for you to apologize, remembering her sentence

(you will see, Miss farroqui, I will finish your special rice made for me)

He ate his rice looking at her with a defiant gaze, spoon after spoon, Zoya's smile fade away.

(he is crazy, I've put half of the box of chili  in the rice, arrogant, why don't you want to admit? damn it)

Asad was sweating, and his tongue was no way to be seen, he felt that he lost half of his face, but he didn't like to loose, Asad Ahmed Khan never lost. 
Everyone enjoyed the meal except Asad who just wanted to throw everything out, his tummy was in mess. He excused himself to go the the washroom,and in his way, he found Zoya smirking at him.

-Miss farroqui, you did it on purpose right? 

-what Mister khan , I don't know what you are talking about, she said innocently

-stop lying, you put only chili in my rice

-chili?? Oh I'm so sorry, I've made a mistake as you said I'm blind and stupid that why, she said ironically

-you are just a child miss farroqui

-this is to show the difference between what something was done in purpose or not, by the way, did you enjoy your meal Mister khan?

Then he wanted to say something but his stomach began to rumble loudly, Zoya looked at him and started laughing.

-you think it's a game Miss Farroqui? Ok fine, never underestimate your opponent Miss Farroqui be ready, you don't know me and you will regret it, he threatened

-I've just want to teach you how to respect me Mister Khan, but if you want to play, I'm good adversary, the taste will be bitter in your mouth

-I will let you beg me Miss farroqui, he closed the distance 

-in your dreams Mister Khan, and I-will let you say "I'm sorry Zoya" , she came closer 

They looked at each other with passion and challenge. Both of them were stubborn, noone could say which one is going to win this game of ego. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

2 days later

Zoya went to Khan's villa to bring back Asad's suit, they tried different thing to remove the mark, she even looked in internet to find some clues but it was impossible. The suit which was creamy color, became now pinky suit. Zeinab was horrified  by the result and she asked Zoya to apoligize and to tell him that they will pay back for this damage. 
Zoya  rang the bell, sending a little prayer, that Mister khan was not at home.

-Salam alekoum Phuphi, she sighed in relief seeing Dilshad

-wa alekoum Salam Zoya, it was a good surprised, come in

-thank you

-how are beta?

-I'm fine, thank you, well phuphi, I came here to bring mister khan's suit, I'm really sorry we couldn't remove the mark, as damage , we can buy a new suit for him.

-it's ok , he has a lot of one, don't worry, it's just a clothe, don't be worried. You know what Zoya, when he told me this, I was expected him to be angry, but in fact when he came back from your house, he was smiling, something happened there Zoya?

-No phuphi, actually he was really angry at me, but strange, I don't know, may be something happened when he left our house, I have no idea

(ajeeb ladka)

-anyway, Asad is here, do you want me to call him?

-no no no it's ok, I'm in hurry, I just came to give this

-ok, next time you will have to stay , we can chatt, ok?

She nodded and left the house happy, by no facing akdu ahmed khan , but her joy did not last long 

-miss farroqui, he called 

She rolled her eyes

-oh no, why Allah? Why? she muttered, Jee mister khan

-here, I'm upstairs, he said showing his hand to catch her attention from the window

-what are you doing here?

-I just came to bring you back your suit, but we are really sorry we couldn't remove the stain

- it's ok, I'm going to buy a another one

(what??? Nothing else, it's official, this guy is crazy, he suffers from a multiple personality)

-Miss farroqui, you are going home?

-yes mister khan, idiot , she whispered the last word

-be careful, I think it will rain, you have your umbrella?

She looked at the sky, it was shining, the weather was warm and there is no wind. She looked at him like he has 2 heads

-no mister khan, It's not going to rain, don't worry, Allah hafiz

she just turned heels when she felt a large amount of water on her, her mouth wide open in shock, she was totally wet, she looked like a wet cat, her hair was sticked all over her face and her clothes were just like a second skin.  She heard someone laughing loudly and closing her fist, she fumed with anger

-Miiissstteeerrr khaaannn, she shouted

-I told you , it's going to rain, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha , he scoffed

She rang again the bell to face a surprised Dilshad.

-what happen to you?

-MMMister khan, she said coldly

-Asad??? My asad, come in, i will give towel, come in AAASSSAAADDD, shouted Dilshad

-jee Ammi???

She showed him zoya and asked with her eyes "what is this?"

-It's not me ammi, I was working, said innocently

-liar phuphi, he is lying

-really Miss farroqui? And why I will do this to you? Did you do something to deserve this? he taunted her

Zoya was speechless, she couldn't say that she putted chilli in his rice yesterday, she mumbled something.

-it's ...it's because of the suit, you are angry at me

-Is that true Asad?

-it's just water ammi, it's not like I've put chilli on her

-see phuphi, see how he is mean with me

-basss both of you, Asad say sorry to Zoya

Zoya smirked at him

-NEVER, ammi I will take a shower, I have meeting later

Dilshad was struck by Asad's behaviour and Zoya growled in frustration.
(soon Mister khan , you will say sorry, very soon)

Dilshad gave a towel and a dress to Zoya until her own dress get dry. Zoya went outside looking for Dilshad, but she couldn't find her in the lounge, she called several time, and went to the  opposite room. The door was sliglty open, she knocked but noone answer. Zoya came inside and was mezmerized by the room, everything was perfect,everything was tidy, clean and the room smelt good. The person who decorated this room had a very good taste, she though, not extravagant, only grey and cream dominated the room. She was lost in her though, when she heard a click for the door next to her. She turned and  was literally frozen in place. Mister khan wearing only a towel around of his waist, some shameless drop of water ran all along of his muscular torso, reaching his perfect 6 packs.
She gulped 2 times, he was perfect, she though. He didn't noticed her, the towel on his head masked her, Zoya took this opportunity to escape, but her feet didn't want to listen , but it was too late for her.

-Miss farroqui , what are you doing in my room?

-I I...

(she's blushing??? Let's play a little with her)

-I asked a question, he asked with a lower dangerous voice

-I ..I was looking fooor for phuphi and I I though that this room..

-this-is-my-room Miss farroqui, approching her slowly like a predator 

-I I .., she stammered while backing when she found hersel against the wall. When she tried to escape, he placed his both hand in both side to block her. She started breathing heavily.

-what's wrong with you Miss farroqui? Are you ok? he murmured to her decreased dangerously the distance between their face.

-what what are you doing Mister Khan? Please stay back, she started by trying to pushing him, but she couldn't put her hands in his naked chest, but zoya felt akward.

-did you lost your tongue Miss farroqui?  his mouth was closed to her ears

She felt a shiver through her spine, she closed her eyes, her heart started hammering loudly in her chest 

-Zooyyaaa, he said with a husky voice.

Zoya felt dizzy by this proximity.

-Asad 2, Zoya 1, he whispered

Zoya opened her eyes and saw Asad folding his arms across his chest with a smirk. Zoya was really angry not against him, but against her because she lost control, she looked weak in front of him. She rushed outside his room banging the door loudly. 

-you wake up the predator inside of me and the Asad (lion) never returned losing Miss farroqui, he was determined 

In the evening

Asad came back his office early that day, and he was surprised to see Miss farroqui chatting with Dilshad.

-Salam alekoum Ammi, Miss farroqui

-wa alekoum salam beta

-wa alekoum salam , she mumbled under her chin 

-Asad, you want to join us? 

(Say no please)

-yes sure

Asad did it on purpose, when his mother asked him, he glanced at her, she was discomfort by him, he really enjoy making her feel disturbed. He smirked.

Dilshad brought some black coffee for her son and returned at her place. Zoya could feel his intense look at her, she just ignored him and focussed on dilshad. She could not look at him, this morning was to embarrassing for her, drooling like a teenager all over his body. Her inner voice teased her : you regret now that it's not your husband, you regret having run away that day.

-shut up, said Zoya loudly

Both of them looked surprised, 

-what did you say Miss farrooqui?

-I mean.. Shit I didn't put sugar in my tea, she replied smiling awkwardly

She took the spoon of sugar but the bottle was empty. Dilshad stood up to bring sugar, but Asad proposed himself. Dilshad looked at him with big eyes, his son never proposed himself for anything involving kitchen, he didn't even know how to cook eges. She shooked her head astonishingly.

-Ammi, where's the sugar?

-On your left, metal box

-left? ok, this one, ammi?

-Jee, fill the box and bring it

-ok ammi

Asad was returning back to his seat and extanded the box to zoya, while she extanded her hand back, without looking at him she felt some resistance, she looked up and saw him smirking at her.

-that's better, he muttered

Zoya in anger, snatched the box from his hand, and she poured some sugar on her tea, again and again.

-Miss farroqui, it's not healty to put to much sugar in your tea, you could suffer from diabetes

-this is how I liked it, sweeet, you know what I will put more because I like...

-sweeet hai na Miss farroqui, he imitated her

-ya, she looked contemptuously

his eyes narrowed evilly

Proud of herself, she wanted to enjoy her sweet tea when she spat out automatically.

-What wrong Zoya? asked Dilshad worried

-this is not sugar, this salt. Both looked at Asad who was grinning like a child

-Assaaad, you take the salt intead of sugar, I told left not right

-but Ammi I though you mean your left ,how silly of me, I misunderstood your left with my right and my left with your right, I'm sorry Ammi.

-Asad stop confusing me, give me this box, I will never accept your help again

Zoya knew that he did it in purpose, the satisfaction in his eyes told the truth.Her cell phone ringed, a text from Ayaan, who told her that he was outside waiting for her.

-Asad 3 zoya 1, it's going to be really easy

-Mister khan, enjoy but it's not over yet

He smiled at her enjoying his victory

-Mister khan?

-Yes, he sang

-did you enjoy your drink?

-more than yours, I guess, and see I finished it until the last drop, he putted back his cup

-thank you

-why you thank me? he looked confused

-because I prepare it, specially for you, I've-made-it, she stared at him evilly

Asad's smile fade away quickly and he gulped 2 times looking at his cup.

-and you know when I prepare something special, it's special. Have a nice , sweeet and looonnnggg night mister khan, she pressed the 2 last word. Bye phuphi, bye mister khan

He looked at her leaving his house, laughing at him.

-Miss farroqui, he slapped the table in anger

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day after

It was 8h28 am in the morning, Zoya was cleaning some table, humming when she looked up, Asad was just arrived

-right on time, she smirked 

Asad opened loudly the door and walked toward her.

-Miss farroqui, he said dangerously
-Oh mister khan, good morning, she sang

-What did you put in my coffee? Tell me

-me? Nothing Mister khan, she said innocently

-I'm sure you put something, I feel weak , emptied and my stomach made weird noises all night

-Are you ok Mister Khan?

- stop taking me for an idiot, tell me, what did you put in my coffee?

-what did you say? Did you drink coffee yesterday?

-yes, you prepared it, you should know

-oh how silly of me, I prepared the TEA yesterday, she slapped her head, I'm so sorry I misunderstand your tea with coffee and coffee with tea.

His eyes narrowed with disapproval as his lips were set in a straight angry line, he turned his heels when she called him back

-Mister khan, Asad 3 Zoya 2 she giggled

Asad bang the door, reaching his office full of anger.

-it's just the starter Mister Khan, wait and see , she signed a "Z"  like zorro 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Few hours later

She was stressed, she kept going and looking out of the window.

-Come on Mister khan, where are you? she mumbled

Customer after customers, and hours after hours,  he was nowhere to be seen, it was almost time for her to leave.

She was beginning to lose hope when suddenly, she saw him, on his phone. 

-it seems that it's my lucky day, she smirked
She was with customers but she was only looking at Asad.

Asad was in hurry, on his phone, he was talking to client for meeting him in a hour, before opening the door, he saw that the tire was flat.

-Oh no, not now, damn it, he cursed the sky

Zoya watched a frustrated Asad,he was angry and hitting the tire with his foot. She was happy by her mischievous plan, she knew that she went far this time, but all's is fair in love and war and Zoya will never lost this war. But her plan was not over yet, she wanted to see now if Asad will change his tire and soil his hands. When she was at khan's mansion, Dilshad told her about Asad's OCD and how he hated dirty things. She smiled deviously.

Asad passed his hand on his hair, he could not call a mechanic, it will take hours and he will be late for his important meeting, but he could not also change by himself, he will spoil his clothes. He could take a cab, but he will be late. While he was trying to find a solution, he looked up and saw Zoya grinning. 

-Miss farooqui, he cringed

They both exchanged some dialogue just with their eyes : Zoya showed him that she did it on purpose and Asad was fuming with anger. And then she lifted her chin with defiance to ask him "what you are going to do now?"

Asad knew that he will have to change by himself the tire, he had no other choice. He throw his coat in his car, untied his tie, up his sleeves, his eyes challenging her. Zoya just claped her hands ironically which increased his frustration.

As Asad changed the tire, Zoya was frustrated at her turn, her plan didn't success at all, he wasn't not suppose to dirt his hands, she expected him to come and apologize, but instead, he accepted and did the challenge. As expect, Asad's hand was black, he needed to clean his hand before he left, he decided to meet Zoya and teased her. He came inside and she pretended to be busy.

-excuse me Miss, he called her

-yes sir

-can I use your washroom?

-I'm sorry but you can't use our washroom without ordering a drink, Mister

-ok ask someone else than you to prepare a black coffee, so is that enough to use your washroom or should I buy all the shop? he said ironically

-No is enough jahapannah 

She started by leaving when he called her back

-Miss farroqui

-Jee mister khan, adressing him her classical waitress smile

-can you come with me... in the washroom?

-excuse me??? Are you mad??

-look at my hands, I don't want to soil the doors

she was trapped in her own plan, she sighed annoyed. He followed her and she opened the door for him, he nodded thanking, before she left, he grabbed her hand and closed the door behind them. She jerked her hand away from him.

-what are you doing? You hurt me, rude man, she said while rubbing her wrist.

-what am I doing? Are you kidding? Why did you do this Miss farroqui? You crossed all the line today.

-I did nothing Mister Khan

-Stop acting innocently Miss farroqui, I'm not in a mood to your  childish behaviour

-I'm not also in your arrogance and rudeness behaviour Mister khan, excuse me, I have to go

-you won't go until I decide, is that clear? he send her a firm look

-what do you want, I have to go back to work, mister khan

-why did you break my tire? You put me in trouble, because of your stupid game, I will be late, you're just irresponsible

-if I was really irresponsible, I could drill the 4 tires but I was in a good mood, so that why I've just did only one

-you took everything as a joke Miss farroqui, I'm not a server like you, I don't have a common job, I'm working with a lot of compagny, time is money for me, and because of you, I'm loosing a lot.

-you put yourself in trouble Mister Khan, you think that I will be scared of you and I will lower my head . Yes, I'm just waitress, and yes, I don't work with compagny,but I'm not an arrogant person, I have my pride and dignity,  you just have to deal with it.

-you crossed the line today Miss farroqui

-I cross nothing, there were no rules in this game, it's not my fault if you play like a kid, she crossed her arms
-you have no idea with who you are playing with Miss Farroqui, I didn't force until now
-I'm not scared Mister khan
-you want to play with no rules and everything is allowed, we will play, be ready, he turned back and locked the door. 

Zoya was surprised

-what are you doing?

-remember, no rules

-it's not funny, mister khan, excuse me I will leave, I don't have time to teach you how to play, she tried to reach the door when he grabbed her right hand and putted it behind her back. She was now between the door and his chest. She tried to move but he was too strong for her, she looked at him, he was angry and his eyes was dark.

-what happen miss farroqui? You want to give up, you just have to beg me.

-Never, just leave me, she ordered him

-not so soon, the game has just start. She gulped nervously

-we didn't get a chance to know each other well, but I wish I could know you better, when I'm looking at you, I could not stop myself by imagining about our suhagraat but today I will make you mine Miss farroqui 

-you are bluffing

-you think??? We are here alone, and noone will rescue you from me, he closed her mouth with his free hand.
He came closer and inhaled her hair
-you smell so good Zoya, he whispered

She couldn't believe that what started as a game will finish like...She couldn't finish her sentence, she tried to push him, the more she tried, the more he gripped firmly, she was trapped, she was scared, she was breathing heavily, her eyes filled with water.

Asad knew that he crossed lines but he just wanted her to give up, he just wanted to scare her, he was not this kind of men who will force himself to women, he was controlling his emotions, but her scent drove him crasy, he was so closed to her, touching her, listening to her heartbeats. But he couldn't stop until she won't understand.

-you are so beautiful Zoya, so desirable.

No sound came out of her throat , she couldn't even roar through her throat, she was petrified, he went to far, it was just a joke, just a game, she though, she didn't deserve this punishement. She can't loose her soul, he can't do this, Asad can't do this, he saved her, he was her savior... She shivered

He could felt that she was struggling, but he ignored and continued his torture. He removed slightly her collar and bited softly her shoulder. She was shocked, when he tasted her, Asad lost control, his emotions and his hunger were greater than his brain. He brushed her skin with his lips, he lifted his lips from her shoulder, to her neck, to her ears, to her cheek. She closed her eyes and a tear escaped from her eyes and reached his mouth. Asad looked at her, she was crying.

-Asad...please..no, she whispered

He looked at her, he stepped slowly, she was scared from him, she had the same expression like the wedding night, he left her, he saw that she had black spots on her lips and along her neck. He dirtied her, he felt disgust. She unlocked the door and ran. Asad looked at her helpless.

Zoya locked herself in ladies washroom, she felt on the floor, crying. Asad locked the door and hitted the wall, until his hand bleeds.

They both looked at the mirror, both facing their conscious. Zoya still could feel Asad's lips on her, she felt like her skin was burning, she brushed harshly with disgust all the black mark on her.
He splashed water on his face, to remove image of her tears, he still could feel her skin. 

-where is your pride and dignity now? she laughed

-where is your self control Asad Ahmed Khan? he shouted

-how I let that happen? How I let him do this to me?

-why I went so far? My ego spoiled everything and hurted her

-all's is fair in love and war, really!!!! But it wasn't a war or love

-how can I face her now? I loose control because of love 

-I hate you, I hate you so much Mister Khan

-I love you a lot, a lot that hurting me miss farroqui

Asad went out looking at her, but she was nowhere to be seen, he just payed the coffee and left. Zoya was hiding behing the pillar and watched him leaving the coffee. She wiped her tears and went to customer with a huge smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day after

It was 8h30 Am, but Asad didn't come yet, Zoya felt mixed of emotion on her, joy, happiness, anger, sadness. She was happy not to see him after what happen in the washroom but she was tensed because he was never late and he was not a coward either, may be he had a appoitment, she though. She went back to her task when she saw a huge bouquet coming from a door, she could not see who was behind because of the size. There was a lot of different roses, with different colors.

-I am looking for Miss Zoya Farroqui, came a voice from behind

-It's me

-this is for you where I can put it?

-here, let me help you

-can you sign here, please?

-yes of course

-thank you, I should confess it was the biggest bouquet I've ever seen , the person that offer this for you, love you a lot, goodbye

Zoya was shocked, who will send this bouquet? A secret admirer? There was a card and inside small message hand writing:

I'm sorry Miss farroqui, I didn't mean to hurt you, it went to far for both of us. 
I don't know which one is your favorite color, hope you will like it and you will forgive me.
I don't want to make you cry or to play anymore.  I just want to say :
"I'm sorry Zoya"

Zoya couldn't believe her eyes, Asad apoligized for his behaviour, she putted her hand on her mouth to control her emotion. She heard a knock on the window, she lifted her chin to see Asad standing, behind the mirror, outside,  holding his ears with a puppy face. She giggled . She came to him, and wrote something on her book, he looked at her still holding his ears. he could read:

I'm sorry too, Friends?

He nodded happily, he send her goodbye but she stopped him, she came back with a white rose and said silently

"my favorite color, and You? "
"Red" she read on his lips

Both looked at each other, smiling and whishing a good bye. What start as war finish as a frienship , at least this game allowed them to accept each other.

Edited by radadolcevida - 9 years ago
Awesome updates
Asad agreed to construct orphanage
He met ghafoor & other members at zoya home
Both collided & all ketchup on asad dress
So many methods used by both
Asad in love with her hurt her .& send a appology note with flowers
She accepted & ask apology as well
Both became friends
The war started from hatred finished at friendship & hopefully further go towards love
Continue soon plz
Do pm me for next update
Thanks
awesome updte
loved it
especialy the last part
asad loves her 😳
both r frnds now 😊 πŸ˜›
plz con soon
plz pm me
thanks