Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Baldev To Get Upset With Veera For Showing Up Late In Star Plus Veera

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Star Plus' popular show Ek Veer Ki Ardaas...Veera produced by Beyond Dreams Entertainment has finally kick-started with the young couple Veera (Digangana Suryavanshi) and Baldev (Vishal Vashishtha) love-story.

After spending time together in Poland, the couple who have realized their love for each other would want to spend some time together however things will not go as planned. Veera asks Baldev to meet her but she would get stuck with her Veerji and will be busy helping her Bhabhi Gunjan (Farnaaz Shetty) to lighten Ranvi (Shivin Narang) mood after having fared poorly at the singing audition.

When Veera reaches the spot to meet Baldev she would be sad as Baldev will not be seen at the spot. Sources reveal that Baldev would be waiting for Veera but when she does not show up after two hours he decides to go back home.

Baldev would be really upset with Veera for making him wait and not showing up on time and would refuse to meet her. Looks like a lot of rootna-manana is what is in store for the viewers of Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Veera.

Will Baldev forgive his Punjabi Sherni?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm so excited to watch how Veera pacifies Baldev. As for her reason of not showing up on time, I found it genuine. No one can obviously leave his/her loved one upset and rush somewhere to enjoy his/her own moment. I can understand this. Perhaps Baldev or anyone else would have done the same thing. But again why couldn't she call him?! I'm sure there must be some reason. Anyways for now I'm super desperate to see Sherni manaoing her Sher. 😳 TFS!!
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Bidzie_

I'm so excited to watch how Veera pacifies Baldev. As for her reason of not showing up on time, I found it genuine. No one can obviously leave his/her loved one upset and rush somewhere to enjoy his/her own moment. I can understand this. Perhaps Baldev or anyone else would have done the same thing. But again why couldn't she call him?! I'm sure there must be some reason. Anyways for now I'm super desperate to see Sherni manaoing her Sher. 😳 TFS!!

she does own a phone right why didn't she call him😡
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Let's see why she couldn't call him. I believe her... Koi logical reason hoga!!
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beyond Dreams Production and Logic can never coexist!! 🤡
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Beyond Dreams Production and Logic can never coexist!! 🤡

👍🏼..exactly im sure it would be pure neglection...she can never love him the way he does
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail

Iam excited for the upcoming tracks, VeeBa's scenes seems so exciting! I wonder how veera will pacify Baldeva! But whatever it is, iam damn excited! 

RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Damn excited...love seeing Veera manofying Baldev for a change...Pappi shayad option hai lekin..don't know if it will happen
florence123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does all this happen before she confesses or after she confesses her feelings
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is Veerji koi PP se bhagao - then everything will fall in place