Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi EveryoneπŸ€—

Just wanted to share with you all at work we have a client whos business is called Iris the lady on the phone spoke to me yesterday she said I am calling from iris  my face was like😑😑 I remembered SG2 how CVs glorified Iris/RC/Manani and ruined SG2 I shared this with Simu... last night forgot to make topic about it.. seriously its so annoying I hate the word Iris she best not ring today

Miss Yuvreen hope we see Shiviti in another show together
Edited by Anam Ali - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya didu u told me too. I can understand your sentiments. πŸ˜† HATE CVS.
krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hahahaha anam thats sad.
I can understand too.
Few days before something similar happened with me. I was chatting wid one of my frnd aftr long time. I just askd him where are u working now a days and he replied Iris.
My reaction was ok... lets talk something else coz i was seriously not intrested to find more abt his work just because of his companys name.
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good post Anam.
I agree with u,Iris and mumbai track completely ruined Sg.And how can we forget Manini.
Really miss Smiriti and Shivin chemistry.Hope to see some new show of Smiriti as Shivin is busy with Veera.
This content was originally posted by-Shivinian

Ya didu u told me too. I can understand your sentiments. πŸ˜† HATE CVS.

Yeah i did I forgotπŸ˜† Didu is really gone old

Yeah those dumb CVs and their IRIS bakwaas
This content was originally posted by-krupaa

Hahahaha anam thats sad.

I can understand too.
Few days before something similar happened with me. I was chatting wid one of my frnd aftr long time. I just askd him where are u working now a days and he replied Iris.
My reaction was ok... lets talk something else coz i was seriously not intrested to find more abt his work just because of his companys name.

Yeah it is Krupaa
I just hate the word Iris... duno why CVs were so obsessed with it and now this dumb company is obsessed with my workplace always ringing 
ur friend couldnt find any other company either πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by-sujairohit

Good post Anam.

I agree with u,Iris and mumbai track completely ruined Sg.And how can we forget Manini.
Really miss Smiriti and Shivin chemistry.Hope to see some new show of Smiriti as Shivin is busy with Veera.

Yeah Di.. I thought I should share with u all... yeah it was a very bad decision of SG CVs to start teh fashion course, rc, then SG2 and then Manani crap..duno what they were thinking honestly no wonder the channel got rid of SG2 the CVs werent interested int heir own show

Same Di Missing seeing Shiviti together on screen/offsceen 

Hope they will come in a new show in the future
mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ha ha ha thats funny..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I can imagine your expression on hearing iris..
I had a dress whose company name was pepper..but it was before the show ended..and I told every1, see I have a dress made by pepper,ie Suvreen..πŸ˜†
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post ani, glad you shared it here too lol. Iris was seriously the most annoying thing, after 2 characters in SG season 2. Now just hearing that name can bring such a reaction.. it's totally understandable. 
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
iris sucks n poor didu gt a iris to handle πŸ€£..shocker 4 sure πŸ˜†