Posted: 9 years ago

Welcome Members!🤗

A few updaters are unable to continue writing the updates so we need new volunteers. Please post here if you wish to sign up for the Written Updates and state whether you wish to sign up as regular or a back up.

NOTE: You are ONLY allowed to sign up if you can provide a commitment of being consistent and providing the update within three hours of the show airing in India (IST). (Newbies and Groupbies are not allowed to sign up).

Monday
Regular: GloryBeckons

Back up:

Tuesday

Regular: *Dev.*

Back up: Duggukede

Wednesday
Regular: PujitaChalhov

Back up: Duggukede

Thursday
Regular: Duggukede

Back up: *Dev.*

Friday
Regular: 

Back up: Candypop

Saturday

Regular:

Back up: Angela_Grokes

*Old Written Updates Schedule:
PKDH Written Updaters December 2013

Please help us in making this forum a better place. Silent members do come to the forum to read the updates, which means in TB points, we also get more followers. Without written updates, the forum cannot do! So your little contribution will suffice. Please ask any of your interested friends as well.

Regards,

Edited by christiandior. - 9 years ago
i can post for regular monday 
Originally posted by Alia_Sehgal

i can post for regular monday 

Thanks Alia, I've added you. 

Your first update tonight has been good! 👏
 i am ready for Saturdays (regular) and as always i was there for Monday but now will be there for backup for sure, and let see , if I can do on Fridays, let me check my schedules , then i can tell but as of now cant be regular on Fridays but a back up is possible if someone takes that spot. But from myside i am up there for Monday backup and Saturdays regular. thanks for welcoming me back.
^^ Thanks Vivek! Welcome back, I'm updating the schedule likewise.
i dont know i should opt for the Fridays or not , but i am free on Fridays from tomorrow till next 5 weeks for sure, however starting 12 sept till 7 oct phase, i am not free, but after that in all probabilities i would well be able to do updates barring one or two unavailabilities in October and then again  till January, i am free...so as promised that i would take up Fridays slot...so should I start from today on auspicious occasion of INDIA's INDEPENDENCE DAY...
I can take Thursdays back up sonio as no one has opted for it! Tuesday and Thursdays are the most likely days I get time so yeah! :).
I don't live in India,could I still be a back up? :)
Originally posted by GloryBeckons

i dont know i should opt for the Fridays or not , but i am free on Fridays from tomorrow till next 5 weeks for sure, however starting 12 sept till 7 oct phase, i am not free, but after that in all probabilities i would well be able to do updates barring one or two unavailabilities in October and then again  till January, i am free...so as promised that i would take up Fridays slot...so should I start from today on auspicious occasion of INDIA's INDEPENDENCE DAY...

Haha. It's really your call, Vivek! 

Something is better than nothing after all, right. So you can do updates whenever you're free starting today. If there comes a time when you're super busy, you can skip. And the day we find another updater who wants to update, we will have them in for Fridays. Thanks!
Originally posted by *Dev.*

I can take Thursdays back up sonio as no one has opted for it! Tuesday and Thursdays are the most likely days I get time so yeah! :).

Nikita hardly skips any update, so you're a lucky backup, Dev.
Added, thanks!