Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Alia_Sehgal has stepped down from providing Written Updates on Mondays.

Hence the slot is open for any volunteer who wishes to sign up.
Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi i will take up the Mondays slot as a regular as it was mine , so it has come back to me or was destined to be with me ...but then i dont want to burden myself so would like to leave one of either Fridays/Saturdays... can you just  communicate with Angela/Candypop if they can take full time updater role...
Candypop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GloryBeckons

Hi i will take up the Mondays slot as a regular as it was mine , so it has come back to me or was destined to be with me ...but then i dont want to burden myself so would like to leave one of either Fridays/Saturdays... can you just communicate with Angela/Candypop if they can take full time updater role...

Hey sorry I don't think I'll be able to do regular updates,as I have got so much from school and then exams as well..so I can only stay with the back ups :)
Bobbi. thumbnail

Hi i will take up the Mondays slot as a regular as it was mine , so it has come back to me or was destined to be with me ...but then i dont want to burden myself so would like to leave one of either Fridays/Saturdays... can you just  communicate with Angela/Candypop if they can take full time updater role...

Thanks Vivek!

Can you confirm which spot you're leaving? Friday OR Saturday? So that I can look for potential updaters with a fixed day.
Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail

Originally posted by: christiandior.

Thanks Vivek!

Can you confirm which spot you're leaving? Friday OR Saturday? So that I can look for potential updaters with a fixed day.

Dont know what happened i posted here but my reply was not coming after refreshing...so sent u a scrap... but reposting my reply here again...

i think better wl be to search for both, i mean to say anyone who is willing to take either of the two slots for full time , they can take that and i will leave that so just put up a notice regarding this that tis is a temp with Vivek so that someone can fill in. That will be easier as if i leave one, maybe nobody may be available for that day and the day i continue might get an updater. So that will not be gd wid me. And if you want i wd continue till we get one, or maybe who knows i keep cntinuing as the show's future is uncertain after December. Its not that i am not free on Fri/Sat , but its just that i dont want to leave Mon as its my most lucky day (superstitious). So do what you think should be best
Edited by GloryBeckons - 9 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail

Dont know what happened i posted here but my reply was not coming after refreshing...so sent u a scrap... but reposting my reply here again...

i think better wl be to search for both, i mean to say anyone who is willing to take either of the two slots for full time , they can take that and i will leave that so just put up a notice regarding this that tis is a temp with Vivek so that someone can fill in. That will be easier as if i leave one, maybe nobody may be available for that day and the day i continue might get an updater. So that will not be gd wid me. And if you want i wd continue till we get one, or maybe who knows i keep cntinuing as the show's future is uncertain after December. Its not that i am not free on Fri/Sat , but its just that i dont want to leave Mon as its my most lucky day (superstitious). So do what you think should be best

No problem Vivek, I read your scrap. I will make the required changes on the sheet.

By any chance, is there anyone you know in the forum who would like to provide Written Updates?
Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Since the show has been confirmed to end , i am going to continue till the end on Fridays and Saturdays  and it will be my priviledge to present the last episodic chapter to all...
Thanks & Regards
Vivek
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Since the show has been confirmed to end , i am going to continue till the end on Fridays and Saturdays  and it will be my priviledge to present the last episodic chapter to all...

Thanks & Regards
Vivek

Hi Vivek,
I have a request to you. Can I do the Last written Update for PKDH please?
Since, I'm associated with the show from its beginning and have been providing updates from start of the show so I thought to make a humble request to you. Can you please give me that last day for the update? I will be very happy to do the farewell update for the show. 

Hope,
Dev.
Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hi Vivek,
I have a request to you. Can I do the Last written Update for PKDH please?
Since, I'm associated with the show from its beginning and have been providing updates from start of the show so I thought to make a humble request to you. Can you please give me that last day for the update? I will be very happy to do the farewell update for the show. 

Hope,
Dev.

??????? again, nooo?????????? pls pls?  its my favourite show too even more special than my IPK , so atleast pls dont take this opportunity from me... even i want it to happen but what to say... i am feeling left out now...what to do????? i m alrdy in tatters...cant believe it...i dont know what to do? but how i can? pls try to understand
Bobbi. thumbnail
Vivek and Dev, both of you can discuss the issue above via PM.

This post is being locked down because there is no point in looking for new written updaters when the show is ending in two weeks.

PKDH DT