ASR,Khushi
Q3
Your favourite Ipk song: Jo pehalr hua, Ipk keyboard music

Q4
Your favourite scene: Cant say have lota

Q5
The weirdest thing that reminds you of Ipk: Cell phone

Q6
Your favourite ongoing FF/SS/OS (I dunno the difference๐Ÿ˜†(at least 3): Rebirth, Monstrosity,insecurity

Q7
Your favourite Ipk writers(at least 3): Zara,zanadi aamir18

N.B-Writers do not have to be ones who are very good with words, maybe someone who is kind to readers, updates regular or has good imagination can be your favourite ๐Ÿ˜Š

Q8
Character you hate the most:sheetal

Posted: 9 years ago
Q1
Your favourite Ipkknd track is:

Akash and Payal wedding track..that was the best track in ipk..!

Q2
The Ipk character you most relate to:

Shyam..๐Ÿ˜†  maybe..i don't no..๐Ÿ˜†

Q3
Your favourite Ipk song:

All of them..!

Q4
Your favourite scene:

All the scenes of arshi..but the one which is my  fav is arnav and khushi first kiss to each other.

Q5
The weirdest thing that reminds you of Ipk:

Q6 
Your favourite ongoing FF/SS/OS (I dunno the difference๐Ÿ˜†(at least 3):

The beast and the bleeding rose, Aimless love, Maze..can i add an other one..Raw possessive passion

Q7
Your favourite Ipk writers(at least 3):

Aquline,
tintin_rubble and Madhu

Q8
Character you hate the most:

Sheetal

Originally posted by Ellona.M

Q1
Your favourite Ipkknd track is: every track except seethal drama... i hate it

Q2
The Ipk character you most relate to:may be khushi ... i am so talkative and love jilebis

Q3
Your favourite Ipk song: kyun dard hain, meri aankom me

Q4
Your favourite scene: kehna mushkil tho hain par ... when arnav broke down after seeing khushi and syam together ,his drive and super acting cant forget it

Q5
The weirdest thing that reminds you of Ipk: what the

Q6 
Your favourite ongoing FF/SS/OS : dnt remember anythng ( sorry ff writers... u guys are doing fabulous  jobs bt because of my lazines i cudnt read )

Q7
Your favourite Ipk writers(at least 3): same ans as 6

Q8
Character you hate the most: seethal... i luved dadi since she created gud understanding b/w arshi eventhough she tried to separate them... syam who was the reason for arshis marriage ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Q1
Payash marriage track

Q2
Khushi all the way! (I just love to talk lol I'm told to shut up everyday!)

Q3
Your favourite Ipk song:
Ipkknd title song, Rabba Ve, Kyun dard hai itna etc...

Q4
Your favourite scene:
Alot! But I'll go for when Arnav confesses his love over the phone

Q5
Everyrthing! Jalebis(they were always my favorite even before Ipk) bluetooth, What the, songs that were used for Ipk dance sequences and most of all ME

Q6 
I read alot of Arshi stories so its hard to choose

Q7
There are so many! Here are some
..Sugar_ArHi
aamir18
InLuvWithASR
Skyfall
Kalpana_Writer
chotidesi
etc...

Q8

Dadi and Sheetal๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Edited by crazyforsarun - 9 years ago
Q1
Your favourite Ipkknd track is: fadaq padta hai track after 1st Diwali.

Q2
The Ipk character you most relate to: Arnav.

Q3
Your favourite Ipk song: Tu hi bata mere maula

Q4
Your favourite scene: Khushi fainting after realizing Arnav gave her the bangles.

Q5
The weirdest thing that reminds you of Ipk: my notebooks.

Q6
Your favourite ongoing FF/SS/OS (I dunno the difference(at least 3): I like revenge by lazyleaves and the naughty raizadas by ssyahoo Rest I'm just following whatever comes through.

Q7
Your favourite Ipk writers(at least 3): aveiro, lazyleaves and ssyahoo
Hello WARM WELCOME TO OUR FORUM!!!!!! ๐Ÿค—I hope you'll enjoy being here with us...we're a bunch of thoda pagal hai but cute hai members so if you need any help we're here for you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰
waise I'm Maria๐Ÿ˜†

Q1
mmm quite hard to answer that question as all the tracks are my favourites.
Well they're all so special naa๐Ÿ˜†
I'll say the Holi track not because I drink๐Ÿ˜† but because I loved how both confessed their love "Hamari Dhakhanein ek hoja ti hai" awww cuteness

Q2
I relate a lot to Arnav Singh Raizada actually. I'm the kind of person who tries to hide the pain in front of the whole world but unfortunately in some cases I don't succeed and I break down it happens that I shout on my loved ones and they get hurt...and that hurts me too as well My mum always says that if we live in this kind of ambiance when we fight and everything then it means that there is a lot of love๐Ÿ˜ณ well this happens in my family๐Ÿ˜†
I'm quite weird I know ๐Ÿ˜†Also I'm really protective towards my family and friends (both in real and virtual world) The only difference is that I'm not good looking like ASR or nahin I'm a businesswoman ๐Ÿคฃ

Q3
Your favourite Ipk song:
Yaar it has to be the first version of Rabba Ve all the way...I love all the songs and tunes from this show and not only the ones used for Arhi I really love Shyam's bg music too...so catchy!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and about the bolly song : many of us love Teri Meri and me too... but I'll say Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai I loved their Diwali 2011 scenes...the attraction and intensity WAAAH
  โ˜บ๏ธ

Q4
Your favourite scene:
I love all the IPK scenes they all are unique in their own way again difficult to chose...I'll say Arhi almost hospital hug...dunno how to express it whenever I watch this scene it's just  like aaaw magical

Q5
Wierdest thing!!!!! Actually EVERYTHING!!!!! Last year I went on holidays to see my family and I was stunned to see that my littles cousins and friends knew about IPK...I think there is IPK madness spread everywhere๐Ÿ˜† My mum loves Teri Meri a lot because of the music and everything but she doesn't know that I love this song too but for another reason๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Also when I see a businessman I stare at him to see if it's not ASR ๐Ÿคฃ
I'm crazy I tell you๐Ÿ˜†
awww haan I would say the weirdest and ajeeb-iest is when I left my holidays place last year and had to take the flight...I was at airport and obviously this reminded me of ARHI heartbreaking separation
There are so many things I could write a novel but I'll stop there๐Ÿ˜†

Q6 
I don't remember the names I try to catch up with the updates but I'm a lazy member and reader๐Ÿ˜†

Q7
Yaar there are so many good writers in our forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ
As for me I would say Jyo, Aashi, Bani, Ishi

N.B-Writers do not have to be ones who are very good with words, maybe someone who is kind to readers, updates regular or has good imagination can be your favourite ๐Ÿ˜Š

Q8
The character I hated the most was Sheetal I mean how she dared to use an innocent kid to fulfill her wishes of getting money????๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ ERFFF!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
I also hated Shyam but Shyam was a typical villain even if he did very bad things like killing his own baby the whole character had intensity from the beginning till the end but as for Sheetal I've felt absolutely NOTHING! ๐Ÿ˜ต

I'm not bashing anyone (nahin the writers or the actress who played Sheetal) it's just my view๐Ÿ˜Š

it was really fun answering your questions
๐Ÿค—
Q1
all tracks till forced marriage of arnav nd khushi

Q2
arnav because i am pretty much like him but my fav is khushi and nk

Q3
Your favourite Ipk song:
all songs but Kyun dard hai itna (female) is great

Q4
Your favourite scene:
Diwali Almost kiss ๐Ÿ˜ณ,teri meri dance

Q5
When i see jalebi,it reminds me kkg's craziness

Q6
Your favourite ongoing FF/SS/OS (I dunno the difference(at least 3):
there are many which are my fav.but betrayal in your love is my first IF story and mirage by molten_lava is close to my heart.

Q7
I can't answer it.there are many wonderful writers in our forum

Q8
Character you hate the most:Shyam is the worst but i love him so much.for me dadi,bubley and sheetal are unbearable.
Q1
Your favourite Ipkknd track is: The title song! :D

Q2
The Ipk character you most relate to: I am short tempered like Arnav but kind like Khushi! But sometimes I act stupid like Anjali ๐Ÿ˜†

Q3
Your favourite Ipk song: The title song and Rabba ve! :D

Q4
Your favourite scene: Please don't ask me this. There are loads of them. You know it better eh?

Q5
The weirdest thing that reminds you of Ipk: Umm.. When I look at jalebis , what I see is Khushi! ;)

Q6 
Your favourite ongoing FF/SS/OS (I dunno the difference๐Ÿ˜†(at least 3): I m not reading any of these as of now.

Q7
Your favourite Ipk writers(at least 3): LazyLeaves, Saucechips and I don't know.. there are many such talented writers! If I specify some, it would  be unjustified!

N.B-Writers do not have to be ones who are very good with words, maybe someone who is kind to readers, updates regular or has good imagination can be your favourite ๐Ÿ˜Š

Q8
Character you hate the most: Shyam and Dadi ๐Ÿ˜ก

Q1
Your favourite Ipkknd track is:All i like 

Q2
The Ipk character you most relate to:Khushi

Q3
Your favourite Ipk song:Rabba Ve , Title sng

Q4
Your favourite scene:Almost Kiss(Diwali,& Arnav woos Khushi track), Guest House scene

Q5
The weirdest thing that reminds you of Ipk:Khushi masti in troubling Arnav  

Q6 
Your favourite ongoing FF/SS/OS : Pretenders FF ,Childhood Sweethearts FF,Destroyer's Wife FF

Q7
Your favourite Ipk writers: akshusarun(Vasanthi),Angellic_doll(Shilpa),jasminerahul(Jasmine) , Jenji08

Q8
Character you hate the most : hmm Shyam(not really) , Daadi- Subadra , Sheetal[The 3 S's 

Edited by desigirl_sydell - 9 years ago

Heloo Hii Welcome to the World of Indian Forums dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I wish you find great friends and enjoy every moment staying in IF...
Well I'm Akshara ๐Ÿ˜Š

Q1
Your favourite Ipkknd track is:Each and Every track of IPKKND is my favourite

Q2
The Ipk character you most relate to:I think I'm related to Payal a bit...but after coming to IF I became Khushi ๐Ÿ˜‰

Q3
Your favourite Ipk song: Rabbave(all versions)...&Title song

Q4
Your favourite scene: Each and every scene of IPKKND is my favourite

Q5
The weirdest thing that reminds you of Ipk:I think I should think about the things that wont remind me of IPKKND

Q6 
Your favourite ongoing FF/SS/OS : Ongoing many FF's are there..while completed ones are Married to the best friend,Can you forget the past

Q7
Your favourite Ipk writers: Many writers,...I have a bad memory so wil tell only those whom I remember...Desigirl-sydell,Angellic_doll,maria_sarunholic,miku...etc...

Q8
Character you hate the most :Sheetal,Dadi...

OK Bye now...๐Ÿ˜ƒ