Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mohit Raina to be Krishna in Life OK's next. - Page 2

Anusha-B thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Check this TB article Krishna is a mythological show.

Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev to go off air; Krishna replaces this mytho!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anubharad

It is a mythological show Mohit had hinted in his last interview that he will be doing a mytho again.

he has hinted that after playing a mytho character as supreme as tht of Mahadev any other mytho character wud b at lower level.. plus he did not say tht his very next show wud be mytho.. so this new show is open to interpretations 
kaatayani thumbnail
eventhough TB article mentions this to be a mytho apparently.. i believe Nikhil Sinha is not a fool to cast Mohit as Krishna as his image more or less has become one with Shiva and as Krishna SRJ rules the roost..
the name "Krishna"  may ring a bell for the show to be mytho.. but then its too early to comment on it considering the fact that this show will come on air in the yr end
atominis thumbnail
I do not think MR will do a mytho again, so soon and play Krishna after having attained image of Mahadev. Krishna may be a general name and not a mytho. It will be a wrong decision to play Krishna after SRJ has already carved that image through DKDM and MB.
kaatayani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: atominis

I do not think MR will do a mytho again, so soon and play Krishna after having attained image of Mahadev. Krishna may be a general name and not a mytho. It will be a wrong decision to play Krishna after SRJ has already carved that image through DKDM and MB.

exactly my point and if Nikhil Sinha attempts such a stunt then it will nt be good enough.. therefore all we can do is to feel happy that we will see MR aftr DKDM and wait nd watch out fr his new show
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
If it's Krishna then it better be a modern one. 😆
They can make entire Krishna's life in a Kaliyug referance. Mahadev is a fresher version of Mytho. That's why it got a different response. Krishna's stories are well known, explored a lot in many shows.
Durga would have been a better choice if DKDM is to be replaced with. There are so many stories of various forms of Shakti.
Edited by mnx12 - 9 years ago
kaatayani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mnx12

They can make entire Krishna's life in a Kaliyug referance. Mahadev is a fresher version of Mytho. That's why it got a different response. Krishna's stories are well known, explored a lot in many shows.
Durga would have been a better choice if DKDM is to be replaced with. There are so many stories of various forms of Shakti.

but how can we say tht Durga wud have been a mytho too..??  it could have been any random drama.. plus like Krishna more or less ppl know about Durga and her forms or it could have been only "Durga"  specific..!!

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mnx12

I have mixed reaction, firstly I do not think Mohit will be in hurry to choose as he's a very well known for his role of Mahadev and if this is really a mytho I really do not want SRJ as Krishna god I want to him to explore new genres
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: kaatayani

but how can we say tht Durga wud have been a mytho too..??  it could have been any random drama.. plus like Krishna more or less ppl know about Durga and her forms or it could have been only "Durga"  specific..!!

If you had seen Jag Janani Ma Durga on colors, many forms of Shakti are covered in that. She is known by many names. From the beginning of the creation Goddess Aadi Shakti is involved in almost everything. Durga doesn't mean only Nav Durgas, it has much more to it.
LO follows certain type of shows. Mytho, crime, fantacy etc. Their strategy has worked well. So a Mytho will be replaced by another Mytho.

Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Is he playing Lord Krishna or a character by the name of Krishna?

Don't get me wrong. He's a wonderful actor, and he has proved his versatility by portraying Jalandhar. 

But I cannot see him as Lord Krishna - dunno why...