Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mohit Raina to be Krishna in Life OK's next. - Page 3

rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I will miss mahadev lots. Hats off to mohit for his splendid acting. Look forward to seeing him in Krishna.🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm, i guess it will be a little hard for mohit to transform from a calm and composed mahadev to the ever mischevious maadhav.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
DKDM is ending. Sigh. Anyway,it was a beautiful journey. I'll never forget the chills the initial episodes had given me with mouni and the divine soul brought in by  sonarika. And Mohit,well,perfect choice for Mahadev. 
Such a great show.

BUT,mohit as krishna? Ermm,beats me. 
Anusha-B thumbnail
One more article.

Mohit Raina roped in to play Krishna

Thu, July 17, 2014 5:50am UTC by Letty Mariam Abraham
Add first Comment
Mohit Raina roped in to play Krishna

The actor's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev is set to end soon

Mohit Raina became a household name ever since he agreed to play Lord Shiva in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. The show produced by Nikhil Sinha, who also has been producing Hatim, is ending on July 16.

Well Nikhil Sinha is not yet ready to bid adieu to Mohit. Rumour mills suggest that the producer has roped in Mohit for his next show - Krishna. The show revolving around the naughty deity will narrate stories of his wonders, powers and enemies.

Apparently, Mohit has not yet confirmed and signed on the dotted line for Krishna. We wonder after playing Mahadev will the actor be able to give Krishna any justice. We are eagerly waiting to see the dishy actor aren't you BollywoodLifers?

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think Nikhil Sinha is so fool to take Mohit as Krishna n not SRJ...he is the one who first took SRJ for Lord Vishnu in his Colors show and then he took him in DKDM too as Vishnu n then Krishna..so now taking Mohit as Krishna I don't think so...bcz for not only me but for everyone SRJ means Lord Vishnu/Krishna and Mohit means Lord Shiva...and if he choose Mohit for this Mytho character then this will be a flop...I think this Krishna show will be a fiction show..n not a Mytho if Mohit is going to play the lead..
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ya that's what. And more importantly,Mohit shouldn't go for a mytho immediately after DKDM,he would be stereotyped otherwise. 
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
name of new show popping up make me look back the time when dkdm's launch was on news initially it was not named dkdm(sati)planned to produce by other PH in SP but when it actually launched it came as totally different package so i hope at the end everything will turn good for this new show
rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no no no, not another mytho

I sincerely hope it is not a mytho.

IN any case SRJ hain na perfect Krishna and Narayan!

I really wished to see Mr.Raina do an out an out action thriller type movie - more on the lines of the Bourne movies. I think he would knock the socks off everyone in a role like that.  Or even something like Jack Bauer in 24.

Oh well, if wishes were horses and all that ...
Samrata-Addictz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i like to see Mohit in different avatar from mythos
still he is adorable in most hottest God avatar as lord shiva,DKDM should not this much successful without Mohit ,so let's wait how he going to make Krishna show 
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mnx12

If you had seen Jag Janani Ma Durga on colors, many forms of Shakti are covered in that. She is known by many names. From the beginning of the creation Goddess Aadi Shakti is involved in almost everything. Durga doesn't mean only Nav Durgas, it has much more to it.
LO follows certain type of shows. Mytho, crime, fantacy etc. Their strategy has worked well. So a Mytho will be replaced by another Mytho.

not necessarily.. Mahadev's story had a masala element tht paid dividends.. with Durga i am not sure tht it can be presented in a catchy way.. as far as Colors' Durga is concerned it bombed badly.. plus aftr DKDM there has been a flurry of costume dramas.. too many myhtos will spoil the broth