Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Shani-

Is he playing Lord Krishna or a character by the name of Krishna?

Don't get me wrong. He's a wonderful actor, and he has proved his versatility by portraying Jalandhar. 

But I cannot see him as Lord Krishna - dunno why...

i agree even i can't see him as Krishna.. i mean he has certain gravity and he way too manly to portray a super chocolaty role as tht of krishna 
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Mytho with a fresh treatement will always find viewers. JJMD aired at 7.00 pm slot which was quite odd time for many. Hence couldn't get viewers. Some epi were quite good. Shakti was represented in a much better manner then DKDM. So a new show with different treatment about Durga will be a good change.
Irrespective of any views if they've decided to make Krishna, they may go ahead with it. Mohit looked good playing flute in one of the track. If they are convinced about their concept, the outcome will be good. As usual, I have no expectations. If the content is good, Krishna may work well.
Edited by mnx12 - 9 years ago
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope Suhasi Dami will play as Radha.  Mohit and Dami looks good together and I love watching them as Parvati and Mahadev. 
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If Mohit is finalised to play Krishna, I still have a few doubts 🤔, because both Krishna and Mahadev had different personalities , where Krishna was mischevious, naughty, whereas Mahadev had a calm and composed look, so it will be difficult to play different characters, but I really want  Mohit to do an action show, or play a villainous role or a romantic love story. But we cannot judge it will be his decision 😊
But If he he's doing it, I wish All the Best to him 👍🏼 and I wish he achieve the same success, he acheive for his role of Mahadev.
A look of Mohit who had a stint like Krishna like role in Mahadev

Edited by kalyani_shiva - 9 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kalyani_shiva

If Mohit is finalised to play Krishna, I still have a few doubts 🤔, because both Krishna and Mahadev had different personalities , where Krishna was mischevious, naughty, whereas Mahadev had a calm and composed look, so it will be difficult to play different characters, but I really want  Mohit to do an action show, or play a villainous role or a romantic love story. But we cannot judge it will be his decision 😊

But If he he's doing it, I wish All the Best to him 👍🏼 and I wish he achieve the same success, he acheive for his role of Mahadev.
A look of Mohit who had a stint like Krishna like role in Mahadev

awww thanks for this Chaliya avatar pic Kalyani 😳
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Will so miss DKDM...one of the best Mythos (Fiic/NonFic combined)TV has ever seen.
Everything connected to DKDM is spl.

@If Mohit will be back in a Mytho(Krishna) I'll be more than glad to see him..and of course the Gyaan that's gonna be imparted.

Good luck everyone
@thanks for the thread
LeadNitrate thumbnail
the lady who plays laxmi now, was fab as rukmini in the krishna portion, I would rather have her as rukmini
she got the character best

and with proper costume and makeup, she would look even prettier
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Mytho with a fresh treatement will always find viewers. JJMD aired at 7.00 pm slot which was quite odd time for many. Hence couldn't get viewers. Some epi were quite good. Shakti was represented in a much better manner then DKDM. So a new show with different treatment about Durga will be a good change.
Irrespective of any views if they've decided to make Krishna, they may go ahead with it. Mohit looked good playing flute in one of the track. If they are convinced about their concept, the outcome will be good. As usual, I have no expectations. If the content is good, Krishna may work well.

even when Mahadev started airing at the prime time slot.. it was like an unorthodox approach as mythos were only sunday thing..  and DKDM wid its storyline and approach proved to be the best bet for primetime slot of 8 pm.

and aftr dkdm's success almost every costume drama jumped into this "costume drama in primetime" bandwagon..  the point being that if the treatment is interesting then any time slot can work in favour of a mytho..be it 7PM OR 8pm

IMO,  JJMD never had a different treatment it was a typical Sagar mytho show with nice graphics..

DKDM and MB actually proved that treament and interesting way matters a lot for new age mytho and this alone decides tht whether it will do good in primetime slot or not. Interestingly Sagar's 3rd Ramayan was in the Sunday slot but it also bombed without trace  and these 2 examples tell a lot
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Sagar's treatement is out dated. After watching DKDM, one expects a good standard appealing to the viewers who are used to of a quality product. 8.00 pm is a prime time slot. If DKDM worked well, then there is a scope for other good Mytho too. Let's see what the end product turns out to be.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
had the first look of the show aired yet?