Mohit Raina to be Krishna in Life OK's next. - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Arijit007

had the first look of the show aired yet?

i think the Article itelf stated that the Show will air around the year end.. so how cn we expect a first look in the middle of the yr itself???😆😆
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

I don't think Nikhil Sinha is so fool to take Mohit as Krishna n not SRJ...he is the one who first took SRJ for Lord Vishnu in his Colors show and then he took him in DKDM too as Vishnu n then Krishna..so now taking Mohit as Krishna I don't think so...bcz for not only me but for everyone SRJ means Lord Vishnu/Krishna and Mohit means Lord Shiva...and if he choose Mohit for this Mytho character then this will be a flop...I think this Krishna show will be a fiction show..n not a Mytho if Mohit is going to play the lead..

agree characters of Vishnu/krishna & Shivji have been etched in our minds by SRJ n Mohit respectively. cant remove those images so soon. Mahadv ending n mohit playing krishna so soon. n heck ppl have not yet gone over SRJ as krishna with mahabharat too ending just now. 
how many want SRJ-vishnu playing the role of krishna if its a mytho based show? i cant imagine Shivji-mohit playing krishna. And on top of it cant imagine sum1else playing krishna other than SRJ.
this is getting too muddled up😕 . who is producing krishna by the way. 

I wished he would do a normL show for once
Hope to see Mouni with him

If that is the case I will watch
Originally posted by mnx12

Sagar's treatement is out dated. After watching DKDM, one expects a good standard appealing to the viewers who are used to of a quality product. 8.00 pm is a prime time slot. If DKDM worked well, then there is a scope for other good Mytho too. Let's see what the end product turns out to be.

I agree their treatment is very outdated 
Originally posted by naq5

how many want SRJ-vishnu playing the role of krishna if its a mytho based show? i cant imagine Shivji-mohit playing krishna. And on top of it cant imagine sum1else playing krishna other than SRJ.
this is getting too muddled up😕 . who is producing krishna by the way. 

SRJ has already done it for  Mahabharat 
I love his acting but I want him in another role now 
Best of luck Mohit , for all your future projects . ðŸ˜³
waiting for another hit mytho show
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/21149-after-mahadev-mohit-raina-to-play-lord-krishna-in-life-ok-next-m.htm

TB article. Krishna will take DKDM's slot.
As per the article, Mohit as Krishna will be seen as the narrator who will be narrating the story of Lord Krishna in the show donning Krishna's avatar. He will be seen surrounded by gopis, playing a flute and more.
This aspect of his life in Vrindavan, is not explored in detail till now. Krishna devotees love & adore Radha. If Radha- Krishna's stories are shown, viewers may get something different to watch.