Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: mnx12

As per the article, Mohit as Krishna will be seen as the narrator who will be narrating the story of Lord Krishna in the show donning Krishna's avatar. He will be seen surrounded by gopis, playing a flute and more.
This aspect of his life in Vrindavan, is not explored in detail till now. Krishna devotees love & adore Radha. If Radha- Krishna's stories are shown, viewers may get something different to watch.

but still minaxi can you accept Mohit as Lord Krishna?for me it still SRJ...I don't know if I will be able to accept him as Krishna.😕
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So are they focusing more on Radha Krishna story rather than his later life???
But at that time Krishna ji was a teenager 
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

So are they focusing more on Radha Krishna story rather than his later life???

But at that time Krishna ji was a teenager 

yes that is also a point...how can Mohit play a teenager when even SRJ wasn't able to play...😕
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

but still minaxi can you accept Mohit as Lord Krishna?for me it still SRJ...I don't know if I will be able to accept him as Krishna.😕

deboleena, I don't connect to faces. If the entire package, including the music, acting, execution, graphics etc can convey the feel of Krishna, then they may get viewers. The makers are aware of the fact that Krishna's stories are covered many times. They must be having something different to offer.
rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Still cannot get my head around MR as Krishna... that casting is just a bit too far fetched.
OVerall I like the casting to be spot on - that is in line with character and theme of show. Don't care who actually essays the role as long as they suit it to a 't'.

But if MR will only be the Sutradhar - then I think that will work well.

In any case, if the focus is going to be Vrindavan, then age wise too he is definitely not suited (it will be like those college students in old movies😆😆)

While there were a lot of glitches in timeline, story etc in DKDM, overall I think the makers may have something good in store - especially if they are again going to be inspired by the works of  Mr.Devdutt Patnaik☺️

Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Came here to see the updates on krishna n weather mohit is playing it...seems like he is...
Ok I hv mixed feelings about this, mohit is a great actor no doubts, he cn do anything offered to him . I dint beleive he cld pull of a negetive role but he was mind blowing as Jalandhar!!! Krishna on the other hand is a very playful character...lot of naughtiness required n I haven't seen mohit do that stuff yet...

Yup SRJ as krishna is beyond words, he is the best ever n it is very hard to match up to him...IMO this show should hv come a bit later, maybe an year later. Now srj's portrayal is fresh in ppl's minds n so is mohit's as mahadev. I really hope they get the research proper n don't drag it like dkdm, which is ending a low note unlike mahabharat(no offences) n I don't want utkarsh naithani on this😕
rsnarula67 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shriya95

Came here to see the updates on krishna n weather mohit is playing it...seems like he is...

Ok I hv mixed feelings about this, mohit is a great actor no doubts, he cn do anything offered to him . I dint beleive he cld pull of a negetive role but he was mind blowing as Jalandhar!!! Krishna on the other hand is a very playful character...lot of naughtiness required n I haven't seen mohit do that stuff yet...

Yup SRJ as krishna is beyond words, he is the best ever n it is very hard to match up to him...IMO this show should hv come a bit later, maybe an year later. Now srj's portrayal is fresh in ppl's minds n so is mohit's as mahadev. I really hope they get the research proper n don't drag it like dkdm, which is ending a low note unlike mahabharat(no offences) n I don't want utkarsh naithani on this😕

@red
Absolutely right.  Yeh writer toh nahi chalega ... my opinion of him is unprintable😆 
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Originally posted by: rsnarula67

@red
Absolutely right.  Yeh writer toh nahi chalega ... my opinion of him is unprintable😆 

me too...I want the writer who wrote first Sati Era...that writer(sorry don't know his name) did an awesome job and did justice to all the Shiv-Sati romantic tracks...he can also do justice with Radha-Krishna scenes..😉
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shriya95

speaking of playfulness  I am reminded of Jata..MR was exceptional..

ofcourse I am like most here apprehensive of MR playing Krishna.. if at all it is a mytho..!!

and I agree with you totally that NO UN in this show..!!he has done enough to destroy Mahadev's character in the show
Edited by kaatayani - 9 years ago
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaatayani

speaking of playfulness  I am reminded of Jata..MR was exceptional..

ofcourse I am like most here apprehensive of MR playing Krishna.. if at all it is a mytho..!!

and I agree with you totally that NO UN in this show..!!he has done enough to destroy Mahadev's character in the show

awww Jata😳😳 Actually I hv never been active in this forum but I was a biggg manic of the show till d ramayan started...the mahadev ke ram concept din wrk fr me🤢 N un spoilt no nly shiva but all other characters too...be it parvati or kartikeya or who ever else🤢