Mohit Raina to be Krishna in Life OK's next. - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
@ Shriya..i can go on and on ranting against UN..!! 
out of curiosity, what was this "Mahadev ke Ram" concept?..😕 ..i never watched the Ramayan track.. looks like this UN person did a terrible job with all the divine characters portrayed in the series..🤢anyways, about Mohit as Krishna, i dont have any doubt that given a chance , Mohit will do justice to Krishna/Vishnu character, he has done similar type of characters in DKDM too.. but yeah people might be apprehensive about Mohit playing Krishna since Mohit's image as Mahadev & SRJ's image as Krishna/Vishnu is still very much fresh & alive in audience's mind..however, i dont think that it has been properly confirmed that Krishna will be a mytho, only time will tell..
May be UN will be active in Krishna too. Only the real Krishna can save this still under production or under planning stage show Krishna. It's difficult to see stories of idols of our faith being played with.
Originally posted by mnx12

May be UN will be active in Krishna too. Only the real Krishna can save this still under production or under planning stage show Krishna. It's difficult to see stories of idols of our faith being played with.
Amen.. as much as I love DKDM, this has always been a bone of contention for me throughout the series..
Originally posted by Quixotic5

out of curiosity, what was this "Mahadev ke Ram" concept?..😕 ..i never watched the Ramayan track.. looks like this UN person did a terrible job with all the divine characters portrayed in the series..🤢anyways, about Mohit as Krishna, i dont have any doubt that given a chance , Mohit will do justice to Krishna/Vishnu character, he has done similar type of characters in DKDM too.. but yeah people might be apprehensive about Mohit playing Krishna since Mohit's image as Mahadev & SRJ's image as Krishna/Vishnu is still very much fresh & alive in audience's mind..however, i dont think that it has been properly confirmed that Krishna will be a mytho, only time will tell..

intrestingly Mahadev ke Ram was supposed to be Ram from Shiv's POV... bt UN made Shiva part of evrything whr he was nt supposed to be.. then the story shifted from  Shiv to Ram Sita romance with cheeky dialogues..

very soon the futility was realised when trp dropped to 1,3 and the track which was supposedly  fr 6months😲 was abandoned in 3 months..

I say you are lucky tht u missed this track..  the show faced a severe identity crisis and much later UN tweeted tht blueprint of Sita's character had the track continued
Edited by kaatayani - 9 years ago
Originally posted by kaatayani

intrestingly Mahadev ke Ram was supposed to be Ram from Shiv's POV... bt UN made Shiva part of evrything whr he was nt supposed to be.. then the story shifted from  Shiv to Ram Sita romance with cheeky dialogues..

very soon the futility was realised when trp dropped to 1,3 and the track which was supposedly  fr 6months😲 was abandoned in 3 months..

I say you are lucky tht u missed this track..  the show faced a severe identity crisis and much later UN tweeted tht blueprint of Sita's character had the track continued
@ bold.. that made me "🤣 ".. good thing they showed mercy to its loyal audience & ended the track sooner..😆 
yeah... it was a bad track bt better than Arunasur nd Sati Rahasya
Well one a funny note 🤣,
who ever will become the DT's of that forum, will write this in bold... No comparisons between the actors who played Krishna.. this will be on the top.

And on a serious note,
I also do not want Utkarsh Naithani to be the writer, he already did damage to Mahadev which lost the grounds due to his tracks. Can't they bring a fresh new writer who will have a fresh take on the show?? That will attract audience.
If its a mytho - then all the stories are readily available with the timelines in place, and also with loads of the interpretations from various Gurus and also academics. 
 All they need to do is set the theme, and combine the stories with the interpretations.
Basically, they can have the complete storyline ready with screenplay even before they actually start shooting.     Instead of bumbling about from track to track.
This will also ease the casting bit - getting the right actors for each role etc right till the end.

All they need is a good writer (so that means definitely not UN).

In fact, maybe instead of just being inspired by Mr.Patnaik, they should get him to co-write with the original writer from DKDM.  So that would be a good mix of masala and academia.

Wishful thinking, I know, lekin sochne mein kya jaata hain 😃

Originally posted by rsnarula67

If its a mytho - then all the stories are readily available with the timelines in place, and also with loads of the interpretations from various Gurus and also academics. 
 All they need to do is set the theme, and combine the stories with the interpretations.
Basically, they can have the complete storyline ready with screenplay even before they actually start shooting.     Instead of bumbling about from track to track.
This will also ease the casting bit - getting the right actors for each role etc right till the end.

All they need is a good writer (so that means definitely not UN).

In fact, maybe instead of just being inspired by Mr.Patnaik, they should get him to co-write with the original writer from DKDM.  So that would be a good mix of masala and academia.

Wishful thinking, I know, lekin sochne mein kya jaata hain 😃

@bold you wrote my thoughts,  even I was wondering why didn't they include Devdutt as a writer, I have read his book on Lord Shiva and he's an incredible writer. Wish Nikhil sir included after all Utarsh sir was a bad inculsion and I hope NIkhil sir won;t repeat it again.