Angel_Arya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice concept
Conti soon
minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Okkk guysss here is the first chaptr n if anyobe wants pm plzzz send me buddy thanqq
Chaptr-1
It was a bright morning a girl was sleeping peacefully on her bed,,fewhair strands came on her face with a beautiful smile crept up on her lips making her look more angelic..
But suddenly her sleep gets disturb by her alarm clock she switched it off n again sleep but sum1 draws curtains of her window making sunlight crept all over her room..she groans & put a pillow over her face...
Man"gm princess"
Girl"baba plzzz sone do"
Man"no ways,you knw wats tym??"
Girl"i dnt care kal raat ko der se ghar aai thi thak gai hu
Plzz thodi der aur sone do"
But man tries to remov cusion from her face & gets succeded...she groans in frustration n open her eyes unwillingly"baba not fair" & pouted 
Her dad seeing her innocent reaction patts her head lovingly"utho riyu beta its 7:30am n i hope u dnt want to get scolding frm ur beloved boss"& winked at her to which she shyed down but managed to fake anger"baba,stop plzzz esa kuch bhi nhi h jesa aap soch rhe h"
Her dad smirked"ha ha jese muje kuch pta hi nhi hai"
She again pouted but smiledxand hug her dad"I love u baba"
"Love u too princess,now get up u gotta go comeon quick"

On other side 
A man after jogging come back home.he also have a cute smile on his face he is non other than Acp Arjun S.Rawte
And the reason behind his smile is RIYA yes riya,he was remembring last night events all day along...he quickly gets ready for office n decided to meet her sunshine there...
Riya after  getting ready hurrily comes downstairs gulping quickly her glass of juice & ran to ETF Office..she reached exact on time thanking her lucky stars she sprinted towards her cabin only to bang with sum1..she closed her eyes in terror but felt two strong arms lay protectively around her waist..she ipens her eyes slowly only to get it pop out...
Arjun was holding her with his famous smirk on his face.!!
Seeing him smirk she rememberd lastt night & her skin started burning..her cheeks turned red & she looked away from him...he grinned widely at her..she tried to get away from him but he tightened his grip her eyes again pop out & she instantly looked at him only to fibd him looking at her intently ...she managed to voice out"Arjun sir" only to b silenced by soft blink of his eyes they stoid for a long time unaware of the fact dat four pair of eyes were watching them with open mouths...
Rathod enterd in CH & saw four standing numb..he came there to see wats going on & grinned widely..
He slowly tiptoed to lovebirds & cleared his throat which broke ariya's trance..both steadies themselves while arjun galred sam who was smirking while riya looked at her cabin door embarassed...
She slowly look at rathore who have a smirk on his face & eyebrows raised as if asking 'wats going on'...
Riya cursed under her breath for loosing her self control again & being embarassed in front of her chief..she managed to smile meekly & wish GM To both to ehich both nodded..she wanted to run away from there so she quickly said"me coffee le kar aati hu"& turned around only to stop by rathore's voice"aur arjun ki cutting chai"
She blush harder & spoke widout trning back"me aati hu sir" & ran away from there...arjun has a slight smile on his face seeing her expressions..by now,shriza aaisha n chottu were also grinning & thinking what must have happnd b/w the two last night itself...
Well they prepared themselves to tease their bestiee
Arjun feeling rathore gaze on him turn round with a stern face"kya??"
"What kya,tuje hua kya hai kal raat ko bhi tum dono party se na jaane kaha gayab ho gae the where u guys were"
Being last night mention arjun again sirked & said "lambi kahani h fursat se sunaunga"& directly goes to his cabin..

Precap-ariya panatry romancešŸ˜³

Okkk guyss done plzz leave ur likes n commnts
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
itanu sa update..
ri's dad knows that she loves arjun..
he tease her too..
aiya scene was superb..
what was happen between them in party..??
precap is interesting..
plz continue soon
n do pm me

jiamariaja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb...
Continue soon...
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome amez super update