AVTA & iOChoice Awards VOTE NOW! SEE PAGE 55 IMMEDIATELY

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay with all this rumors hope you guys have not forgotten about voting and are still voting. Don;t show fanpower only when rumors come out but also show your fanpower by voting for Harshika and Beintehaa for the awards. That is what counts and the world shall know how big fan following BI has.
Some have confusions regarding all these awards and the mods have removed the sticky post. So here are the details and info for all the awards. One of  our members adinats07 suggested to put the info regarding all awards in one thread as it is easier for people who see for the first time to know what can be done. So please read this carefully.(Mods please make this a sticky post )

As of now there are 3 awards coming up.
1. Indian Telly Awards.
2.India Television Academy Awards
3. Asian Viewers Television Awards 

The link to the Telly Awards voting is

⭐️ Firstly as of now Zaya/Harshika are nominated for best Jodi and voting for them is closed.

⭐️ Beintehaa is among the 7 most nominated shows in Telly Awards but it is in 7th position. So we should make it go to higher position.(I think this includes all the categories together)

⭐️Good news is that Beinethaa has crossed 1 million votes under Best Daily Programme Category. But bad news is that Beintehaa has still not been able to come in the nominated list of Best Daily Programme(Popular). So guys we need to make BI in the nomination list

⭐️Beintehaa has been nominated for the best drama series. But it is the last in the list. C'mon people many were complaining BI has too much drama then go and vote and show BI has a high voltage drama that is never seen before😉

⭐️ Harshad Arora is nominated for Best Fresh Face Popular Male. He is in 3rd position in the list
and he has got tough competition with Ashish Sharma, Veer actor, Sadda Haq actor

⭐️Preetika Rao is nominated for Best Fresh Face Popular Female. She is in 2nd position. But even she has really tough competition with Paridhi Sharma,Harshita(Sadda Haq). 

So everyone don't just sit back thinking they are nominated. Being nominated is not big they have to WIN. I'm not sure if the order they have mentioned the nomination list is just random or what. We don't know when is the last date for nominating/voting. I have messaged them waiting for the reply. But until then lets keep voting.

So I think most of you'll know what has to be done. Anyways for newcomers,

Register yourself with your name and mail ID. The main categories to be nominated are

☯️ Fresh New Face Female - Preetika Rao
☯️Fresh New Face Male - Harshad Arora
☯️Actress in a lead role - Preetika Rao
☯️Actor in a lead role - Harshad Arora
☯️Ensemble - Beintehaa
☯️Daily Seial - Beintehaa
☯️Drama Series - Beintehaa.

(Dunno if they will consider for lead as they are there in fresh face...anyways lets do it.)
If you'll wish you'll can nominate for supporting roles and too.

☯️Supporting Actor - Naved Aslam 
☯️Supporting Actress - Riva Bubber

Try to vote from as many IDs you'll have. Once all your IDs are used make use of Fake IDs. The link to Fake IDs I'll give if you'll PM me. By the way thanks to Saheba for that link you'll can ask her for the link too. I thought of not putting that link here as one can't say...there can be stalkers in our forum. Our forum is so famous you see😉😆

Info for Telly Awards is given in below post.
Info for AVTA Awards is in Pg 29

Edit:
And guys Hermain has made a post. Check that too. Let us all divide the work.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4074838

Edited by -Nimmi- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nimmi- thumbnail

Next  is the Indian Television Academy Awards

Starting Date: Has already started
Closing Date: 15th September

Guys we have to vote like crazy for Harshad and Preetika for the next 2 months. All those who are lazy to vote let me tell you this not as tedious as Telly Awards. It is very easy to vote here. The voting is for only 6 categories.

Best Actor
Best Actress
Best Serial
Best Entertaining Channel
Best Hindi News Channel
Best English News Channel

And for us all that matters most is the 1st 3 categories.

All you have to do is register with you name, number, mail id and address (for address your country is also fine). It will take you to the voting page and all you have to do is type in

Harshad Arora for Best Actor

Preetika Rao for Best Actress

Beintehaa for Best Serial.

Here is the link for voting

And everyone knows how to vote multiple times right?😉

Guys this voting is for Popularity. We don't know whom the jury will select but we have to make them win for Popular categories. Let the world know how popular Harshika and Beintehaa is. So guys we have been a bit lazy all this while but lets stop being one anymore. This award is one of the most important awards. So start voting RIGHT NOW

Yeah we have a lot of work right now. Keep tweeting your love for Zaya to the Channel.and also keep voting for all 3 awards. Harshika and BI team are working day and night for us. Lets do this once this time they deserve these awards. If you are doing one don't stop the other. Keep doing one after the other. Try to take some time out from your busy schedules and do this.

Details about AVTA awards is in page 29

Edited by -Nimmi- - 9 years ago
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But this telly awards website still shows nominations are on.
Is voting started yet?
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good job nimm👏i..finally this post can be utilised for dqueries n confusng ..
hope evry1 help out others..

we need to make thm win..they desrve it..😃
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaya.fan

But this telly awards website still shows nominations are on.

Is voting started yet?

Nominating itself is considered as voting apparently...that's what the FB page for telly awards said to keep nominating
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is the official page 
https://www.facebook.com/indiantellyawards?ref=ts&fref=ts

The other one is fake and is cheating fans.
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
But Ashish Sharma  is not a Debut Actor naa...he has acted in other showss...this isnt fairrr
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really glad you made this post because a lot of us were confused..! Thanks for this info :)) 
Just hoping we don't get a 4th award show to vote in !!!! 
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LazyLad14

good job nimm👏i..finally this post can be utilised for dqueries n confusng ..

hope evry1 help out others..

we need to make thm win..they desrve it..😃

thank you dear. Yes we need to make them win. Yeah hoping everyone to help out each other in this
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Add usman n shabana in the list fr supporting actors