Beintehaa

AVTA & iOChoice Awards VOTE NOW! SEE PAGE 55 IMMEDIATELY - Page 3

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Zaya_arshi

Thank you for the post! Much needed! Some ppl still don't abt these awards! We should remind them everyday!

I'm voting continuosly! Hope all our time will not go wasted! C'mon guys keep voting! Harshika work really hard for us...can't we spend 10 mins to vote for them?! Their win will be our win! We can do it! In shaa Allah!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah I saw many of them asking around what has to be done...so thought f making the post.
Yes good keep voting we have to keep doing this. They deserve these awards...
whenever u are free and come online simultaneously vote while you do ur other work

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nimmi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Blablabla123456

Cheatercock Ashish n RR fans πŸ˜­...if he was debut...to baat kuch alag hotii...πŸ˜•...ashish dosent deserve it😑
PS i dont hate ashish,its just cheating cause hes not applicable for debutπŸ˜‰

Yes dear he is not debut...but it is okay let us not get into that...we will do our job and make Harshad and Preetika win

See, the FB page may not be the actual one it can be fake as i said in my prev reply...lets not get disturbed much with that and concentrate on voting for our favs
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for ths post nimmi...glad u put the links n info of all the awards in one thread as its getting difficult to search ...n plzz made it sticky so that everyone cn see it...saheba post is also get removed frm first page ask mod to make it sticky n nt to remove it until the voting is on.

N ya I'm voting for them whenever I get time doesn't matter how much these spoilers has upset me..always love harshika...n cn do anything for them.
Edited by Aneesha. - 9 years ago
-Nimmi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aneesha.

Thanks for ths post nimmi...glad u put the links n info of all the awards in one thread as its getting difficult to search ...n plzz made it sticky so that everyone cn see it...saheba post is also get removed frm first page ask mod to make it sticky n nt to remove it until the voting is on.

N ya I'm voting for them whenever I get time doesn't matter how much these spoilers has upset me..always love harshika...n cn do anything for them.

Yeah the mods removed saheba's sticky post and people were confused...yeah will tell mods to make it sticky.
-Nimmi- thumbnail
And guys Hermain has made a post. Check that too. Let us all divide the work.
..Anannya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Voting voting voting!! Guys keep on voting!
Also keep active this post so that no one forget about the voting!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yesterday i voted 100 times in Indian telly awards, now i'm bored with! *runs to vote for Indian Television Academy Awards*  πŸ˜›

Bye, keep voting everyone πŸ˜ƒ

Great post, Nimmi πŸ‘πŸΌ It's good that you combined all the info 😊
-Nimmi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Yesterday i voted 100 times in Indian telly awards, now i'm bored with! *runs to vote for Indian Television Academy Awards*  πŸ˜›

Bye, keep voting everyone πŸ˜ƒ

Great post, Nimmi πŸ‘πŸΌ It's good that you combined all the info 😊

Wow Good work HermainπŸ‘ I could not vote 100 times like you yesterday!!!! I did  somewhere around 50...yeah it gets boring so when i get tired i read the posts to give myself a break...and lol i used to forget sometimes and continue reading for longπŸ˜†
Today i have started just now..just came back from college...till now i have done 5...will keep doing..let me try to do more today πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you😊
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Nimmi-

Wow Good work HermainπŸ‘I could not vote 100 times like you yesterday!!!! I did somewhere around 50...yeah it gets boring so when i get tired i read the posts to give myself a break...and lol i used to forget sometimes and continue reading for longπŸ˜†
Today i have started just now..just came back from college...till now i have done 5...will keep doing..let me try to do more todayπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you😊

College days mein I know its difficult. I was able to do it because I'm free since three months πŸ˜‰ And anyways, it took me 3 days πŸ˜›

Now I need to vote a lot before I go out of city for Eid and then from august my schools Iwill be reopening, so like till next Thursday I will be dedicating all my time to voting.

Ikr? IF is distraction when you're voting.. lol
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
VOTING VOTING && VOTING :P
Lol let's keep this post active so no one forgets about the votings !!πŸ˜› 
Edited by moonlight_shine - 9 years ago