#3|The Salvatore Mansion|I'm Lost Brother!

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

A bloody warm welcome to the Salvatore Mansion. Don't we all love the Salvatore brothers?! The total hotties of The Vampire Diaries. 

They're sibling rivalry is hilarious. They wear matching daylight rings.

Woah! Both are good at smacking punches in each others face. And both of them love the same girl. 

No wonder it was hard for Elena to choose! πŸ˜†

So If you're Team Salvatore this is YOUR PLACE. Welcome once again.

You may be a Delena/Stelena fan but you cannot NOT be a Defan Fan! #TeamDefan

^cuz they have such hot arms and they cannot be ignored.

No bashing will be tolerated in the AT.

This is meant for discussions on the Salvatore Brother's only, please try and keep Stelena/Delena etc. away from it.

I-F COC must be followed at all times.

Please do not spam.

Happy drooling and Fangirling!πŸ˜‰

Edited by somergasm. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
happy dance. i am for one will always be team defan . this is the ship i want to see in tvd . even all the bits of scenes between defan in srason 5 melt my heart .

hope they continue their awesome story in season 6 .
BlurredLines thumbnail
so let me start of my rambling with my fav defan scenes in season 5.

in the order they were telecasted.

the drinking outside salvatore mansion on the 100th episode. wow a brief moment of defan but it still warmed my heart.

the phone call between defan after stelena were abducted for 3 days. when damon was concerned about getting both them back home safely.

after stefan temporary death thats whatci like to call it . damon reaction . from finding his body , to have huge temper tantrum in front of bonnie , to the calm and collected damon who was on a suicide mission to save his brother. oh the feels. the finale i loved it .

now share you top 3 defan moments in season 5.
BlurredLines thumbnail
wow how could i forget this one. the episode where they all were stuck in the cabin. and the defan scenes about enzo death. the whole episode was my favourite.

especially stefan line about how he thought damon will hate him. to damon asking stefan to leave in the outhouse after the fire incident. this episode enzo thought defan will break up with each other just because he was dead. i was so happy he was wrong.

these two have been through a hell lot more and i love how nothing seems to break them apart.

not loving the same girl twice.

not killing your bestfriend ( lexi and enzo).
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am here! Team Defan for life <3
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
#Team Defan. I am all in. Love the Bromance. :) And Nita. Love the two scenes you mentioned. Both are my favourite too. That scene outside the Salvatore boarding house was the best one for me. But all Defan moments in season 1 and 2 were indeed awesome and hilarious. Do you guys remember the scene from season 1 when they both were imitating each other and Damon says Stefan is too hard to imitate. πŸ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

#Team Defan. I am all in. Love the Bromance. :) And Nita. Love the two scenes you mentioned. Both are my favourite too. That scene outside the Salvatore boarding house was the best one for me. But all Defan moments in season 1 and 2 were indeed awesome and hilarious. Do you guys remember the scene from season 1 when they both were imitating each other and Damon says Stefan is too hard to imitate. πŸ˜†

how could i forget them aliya. The imitating was hilarious and damom always teasing stefan had me rofl most of the times.

All the diary readimg scenes and speculating what stefan will write like. Dear diary i killed a bambi today.

Wow defan were awesome way back then now there bickering has been reduced but still they are my favourite ship
.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah. A place finally for these two hotties. Thank you Viz! Love you a lot for this and the boys.
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
m.in #TeamDefan fr life 🀣

i ship salvatore brothers.. ☺️

i didnt like stefan in S1 but by d tym he started tking human blood..he evolved ..haha

.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haha. Anyone around? This place looks so empty!