Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

~

~

Kria stopped in trance when she heard yelling in the rehearsal hall taking her name aloud. She was here for Rey who was missing his love - her. She made up time to give him a surprise visit but her feet got struck to the ground when she was near to the rehearsal hall. The voices only grew louder.

"Kriya kithni selfish hain..ithni selfish ladki ko aaj tak maine kabhi nahi dekha", Bharat spatted much to Rey's annoyance.

"Bharat...jaisa tum soch rahe ho..waisa bilkul nahi hain..Kriya did so much for you..for me..for us", Rey tried to explain.

"Tum toh uski side hi logi..kyun ki woh tumhara girlfriend hain..aur woh selfish ho ya nahi..tumko pharak nahi padta..usko aap keliye time hamesha hoti hain..par humare liye academy ke liye toh bahut busy rehti hain", bharat mocked.

"You know what..its foolish to explain you Bharat...tum dusron ke pov kabhi nahi samajhogi", Rey yelled walking away from him.

Mere friends mere baarein mein aise sochte hain, she thought sliding closer to the wall. They were her friends. It does hurt when they blame her giving a tag of selfish especially when she lost everything for them once in her life and would have done the same if Rey hadn't convinced her in taking the project.

Kriya dragged herself to the fire exit. Those words were wounds and pierced every bit of her feelings. Tears could make their way out easily. Kriya didn't acknowledge Swayam who caught a glimpse of her moving away from the rehearsal hall. "Kriya", he called but she was too lost to notice.

Getting into the fire exit, she broke down resting her head on the legs hiding them. Tears made their way out as if they are just waiting for a moment to free. Her dress soaked wet as she broke into sobs placing a palm on her mouth.

It hurts. It indeed hurts when you actually do something for someone's happiness and that someone instead of acknowledging it plains dejects it with their own reasons.

~

"Guys, kuch hua kya?", Swayam asked found it unusual with the silence in the rehearsal hall and Kriya's exit in a vulnerable state.

Rey darted a look at Bharat and chose to discard the question.

"Kuch toh bolo...kya hua..kyun kriya aake chali gayi", Swayam stressed more on the topic.

"WHAT?", Rey yelled shocked.

"Kya?", Bharat raised at the same time when Swayam just said Kriya came.

"Kab aayi?", Rey asked seeping what Swayam was just said.

"Pata nahi..when I was coming in..she was going away..I called her too..she didn't respond", Swayam mumbled understanding something was wrong.

"Accha...time par aana chahiye thi...usse patha chalega hogi ki uske friends uske baarein mein kya sochte hain", Bharat spoke.

"You are impossible", Rey shot before walking away and searching for Kriya.

~

After roaming the college enough for her clue, he came to the fire exit expecting her to be there. As soon as Kriya heard the door opening, she sat straight rubbing away the hint of tears from her eyes and face. 

"Hi", she said trying to keep up a smile ; a broken smile his eyes could read.

"Hi..tum aayi aur mujhe abhi tak mili bhi nahi", he tried to dodge.

"Aap busy the..isiliye", she replied looking away.

"Kriya..you heard everything happened in the rehearsal?", he more like stated than asked not beating around the bush.

He knew she was keeping it all to her. She looked away trying her best not to cry but fresh tears escaped her eyes and she hiding her face in her palms.

"Mein bhi kithni selfish ban gayi..I never meant to...", she said choking.

He just turned her and hugged her tightly. She hold his shirt in her tiny fists resting her face against his chest.

"You don't have to explain me Kriya. I understand you and tum sach mein selfish hoti toh..academy ke liye na wapas aati na hume help karti", Rey tried to convince her little heart which was broken into pieces with the accusations.

"Now..stop crying", he said cupping her face making her face him. He rubbed her face with the thumb wiping away the tears. 

"Roti hue bhi kithni cute lagti ho", he complimented her with also an attempt to divert her mind and she glared at him with those big chocolate eyes and he smiled making her smile.

He leaned and pressed his lips on her cheeks making her freeze on the spot with his kiss and lips lingering more than necessary. He moved back glancing at her blushed face. He aimed at her lips with a mischeivious smile and she pushed him away getting up only to be pulled back by him and crushed against the wall.

~

"Utho aur jao", he mumbled in the call knocking the sense into lazy her. "Reyy", she whined in the sleep. "Bas kuch aur din", he soothed. "Fine mein ready hoke jaati hun..bye..love you", she said. "Love you too", he replied with a kiss making her blush instantly and she got ready and hit the work.

~

"Woh..aaj aayegi ya aaj bhi kam sham karke bulegi", Bharat spatted.

"She isn't coming because maine usse inform kiya bhi nahi", Rey answered and Bharat sighed loudly in frustration.

"Isse zyaada tumse expect bhi kya kar sakte hain..tum uski side humesha lete ho aur aise nakhre karte hee rahegi", he blurted.

Intentionally or unintentionally, this continues accusations didn't go all time unheard by her.

First she cried, second she consoled and from third time she stopped reacting to them infront of him keeping it all to herself.

~

He knew her too well to just ignore it blatantly. He knews she is getting hurted but she is pretending to be normal for him.

'1..2...3...4..1...2...3...4', Rey mouthed as the gang alongwith the juniors rehearsed in the D3 academy.

'Perfect', he said when the last one came out the way it should.

They sighed and were leaving. Karma n Swayam left. Rey, Bharat, Huma, Simmi, Nilesh and Vicky awaited for Kriya and for the discussions.

Bharat checked Rey's watch for the every passing minute.

'Aagayi', Bharat mumbled loud enough getting everyone's attention to Kriya who has just come and him.

Rey walked with a smile and cuddled her tired form into his arms. 'I missed you', he whispered in a low tone and parted. Bharat rolled his eyes and looked away.

'Hi guys', Kriya cheered and everyone replied except Bharat.

'Kaam shuru kare', Bharat said breaking the silence and piercing glares on him. Kriya ignored and started focusing on the work.

'Finally hum aapne dream ke paas hain. D3 academy is going amazing. Students bhi aa rahe hain', Kriya stated.

'Isiliye toh Madam yahan pe hain..', Bharat snapped.

'Kya bakwaas baat kar rahe ho', Nil reacted even before Rey could get annoyed.

'Sach toh bol raha hun..Kriya madam yahan par isiliye hain...ab toh d3 academy bhi ban gaya aur famous bhi ho raha hain...atleast credit lene ke liye aa hee sakti hain', Bharat continued.

'Bharat...just stop it', Rey warned.

'Bharat sach toh keh raha hain', Kriya said sarcastically and hurt.

'I don't deserve any credit nor do I want it', Kriya stated frankly.

'Agar tumhe lagta hain ki mein sirf credit ke liye yahaan aayi...toh let it be', she mumbled.

'Toh yahaan kya kar rahe ho? Jao na.', Bharat blurted out coldly.

Kriya was startled was the understatement. She knows Bharat or she thought she did. She knows he can be aggressive. She knows he does become insecure when it talks about career and future because they aren't want but he needs them but she never knew his nature could make him speak out the things he never meant but she wasn't in a condition to think logically or think from his side. All she can feel her little heart getting shattered again. 

She walked out holding not her tears but herself. She wouldnt cry but she just wants to soothe her heart.

Rey darted a look at Bharat hopelessly. He can never make him realise what Kriya must have felt or is going through.

~

'Kriya..', Rey called out. She was pretty much lost but nevertheless he tried and he soon ran to her stopping her along the corridor.

'When have you started taking Bharat's words seriously? To heart?', he spoke with the laboured breath he had because of his run.

She glanced at his eyes and lowered down. Nothing was ready to sink in.

'Kriya', he whispered cupping her face and she was too lost to react to his words. He called her by the name again and again trying to divert her. When everything seems to be futile. He hugged her tightly in his arms caressing her hair. She closed her eyes resting her face on his chest as her fists managed to hold his shirt.

~

Kriya was happy. So happy that she couldnt stop but to grin all the while with those twinkles in her eyes. She messaged to Rey as soon as she got her complete payment for the movie and well as the amount which was due in the advance.

~

'Reyyy', she literally screamed and hugged him to death tightly surprising him with her overwhelming and unexpected hug as soon as she came his house while he was busy over a call. He ended the call the very moment without giving a proper closure to the conversation.

'Are you all right?', he queried breaking apart from the hug and she nodded like a kid happily.

'Ithni khush',he commented.

It was rare that she smiled from heart or was happy and that definitely didnt belong for the last few days.

'Aankhein band karo', she requested with a smile and he did when she placed her one palm until he closed his eyes.

Keeping the bag aside, she took out the cheque. Taking his hand, she placed it on his and he opened his eyes after following her instruction.

He stared at her amazed when he saw the cheque.

'I am so happy for you', he screamed and crushed her in a hug.

'Reyyy', she hissed breaking the hug and he stared at her cluelessly.

'Rey, yeh mere liye nahi', she spoke and it was his time to be amused.

'Humare liye hain..d3 academy ke liye..jo bhi loan humne liya academy ke liye...we will pay and get it done with this', she explained trying to make him understand.

'Have you gone nuts?', he bemused.

He knew she genuinely wanted to do everything she could for the academy but who would just give every inch of money they got after they have worked on it like for days and only got blamed.

'Iss ki koi zaroorat nahi hain..you worked hard and you deserve it completely', he said forwarding the cheque to her.

'Mr. Reyaansh Singhania...mein tumhe pooch nahi rahi hun...batha rahi hun', she stated seriously.

'And also..hum aaj dinner pe jaa rahe hain...its my treat this time', she cheered and he raised an eyebrow glancing at her affectionately.

All he wanted to do was to just take her in his arms and kiss her and then again kiss her and possibly tell her how much he loved her for what she is.

'Dekhte rahogi ya chalogi bhi', she pushed him to get ready.

Rey left to his room to get ready.

Kriya was just walking around in the hall when the envelope alongwith the academy papers were kept on the table.

Keeping the papers aside, she holded the envelope which had 'Airlines' clearly written on it.

She was instantly sad as if someone pulled the ground beneath.

He straited to her while she was busy glaring at the paper in her hand which was taken out of the envelope.

'Rey..aap kal NY jaa rahe ho?', she questioned sadly and before he could explain she started again.

'Abhi abhi toh mei free hua hun..aur aapka exams bhi aaj hee complete ho gaye...aur kal aap uncle ke saath NY jaa rahe ho', she complained.

'Aur mujhe bathaya bhi nahi', she uttered.

'Sweetheart...tum completely misunderstand kar rahe ho', he said placing his hand on her shoulder as she stood opposite to her and she shrugged it off.

Hasn't she waited for months to just let those days pass soon so that she could spend days with him then why doesnt it matter to him?

She just turned and was walking away when his reply struck her.

'Dho tickets hain...aur woh humare liye hain', he answered.

'WHAT?', she asked her eyes wide with his reply.

'Kriya...come on yaar...why can't we just take a little break for ourselves? A small break wouldnt harm right', he pleaded walking and holding her hands and she smiled. She had good plans while he had better.

Kriya frowned as realisation hit her really hard.

'But Rey academy ka kya hoga? Mein toh help nahi kar sakti hun..but they need you and we can't just go like this", she argued and he did expect her to react like this.

'Kriya..its time you understand and realise...I have given what I should...and I am sure Bharat academy ko handle kar sakta hain', Rey explained.

'Bharat mein woh passion hain..he can make the academy successful and I trust him on this Kriya', Rey stuttered.

'Haan woh toh hain', she couldn't battle anymore with the fact that he just said.

'But Rey', she trailed again and he nodded his head in negation knowing she is in for another arguement and he did what he was good that.

Cupping her face with a hand, he gently pressed his lips on hers and kissed her breathelessly and they kissed like forever.

~

Bharat came in the early morning to college. His friends were their with drooped and lost faces and he couldnt possibly understand the reason behind them.

Vicky stood up for Bharat and handed him papers and a note.

'Yeh kya hain?', Bharat queried.

'Dekho toh sahi', Nilesh replied.

Bharat glimpsed at the papers. It was the ownership of the academy and the note was a cheque with huge money and Bharat stared at Vicky cluelessly and then at Swayam.

'Kriya aur Rey chahte hain ki aap academy ko run kare', Swayam answered to his unverbal question.

'KYA? Pagal hochuke hain kya?', Bharat yelled finding the things wired.

'Yeh sach hain. Rey kal mere ghar aaya. He handed this and left off. Woh kal raat NY gaye', Vicky spoke.

'Woh cheque..Kriya ka kamaayi hain..aur woh chahte ki iss cheque ko academy debts ke liye use kare', Vicky explained.

Bharat stood dumbstruck. He knew he was being a stubborn wreck blaming her though he hadn't meant it personally but he did regret every word he spoke against her.

'Aisa kuch nahi hain..Kriya aur Rey wapas aane ke baad..hum sab milke karte hain...bilkul pehle jaisa', Bharat stuttered guilt stricken.

'I doubt woh log wapas aayenge', Vicky said coldly and plainly.

Everyone just stared at Vicky with pale faces shocked.

'Rey cutted off all the contacts with us', Vicky uttered broken.

'We realise the value of people when they are away from us', Swayam stated sinking in the situation.

He knew Rey had no bad intentions nor did Kriya ever have but it was the situation which is making people react and do what they never meant to.

Swayam left off battling his emotions. His two best friends had supposedly gone on a break or forever without informing him.

All; One by one started to leave too leaving a guilty Bharat alone.

'They trust you on the academy', Vicky said and left too.

~

Kriya battled her eyelashes when something fell in her eyes.

'Wait..let me look', Rey said cupping her face.

He blew air into it making her sigh in relief. He kissed her eye making her blush timidly. He parted only to kiss her forehead and then cheeks. His lips trailed down to the neck and shoulders. She fumbled his shirt in her palm at the shoulder as he peppered kisses down her skin.

They were on the bed in no time. His fingers touched her face feeling her skin. He smiled. Those eyes which always wanted to stare at were happy as if no grief in the world can turn them down. He wanted this. She deserved to be happy. She deserved to be loved. She deserved this being away.

~

'It will be amazing experience. Trust me. Come on', he urged pulling into her one of the prestiguous and huge academy in NY.

The address he saw in the newspaper column was indeed correct. They stood infront of the huge and giant academy which was well built.

He walked in holding her hand.

They were in to try their luck to be the almightees to train the students out here.

There was just one guy standing wary by watching and rejecting many.

'Show me what you got', he muttered plainly.

Rey holded her hand firmly assuring her it would be good and to just ease her from the nervousness.

Rey handed the USB he had got.

'Can we have any of the songs in that played?', he requested and that guy just nodded accepting.

'Just look into my eyes. Ignore everyone and everything. Dance like you always do', he urged holding her hand.

As the music started, he just swayed and she responded to his movements and steps like she always used to and being a dance done on the song already. They didn't miss a step or move. They ended with a smile staring at each other.

'You are in', the loud statement made them back to the place.

Rey hugged her closely and she reciprocated the gesture.

'Come with me', the guy guided taking them across the place.

~

'This hall is all yours', he stated eyeing the huge rehearsal hall which had mirrors around.

'Students might start coming after a week or so until then you can just plan the basics for teaching couple dance. Enjoy', he spoke and left leaving them awestruck in the place.

She held his arm turning around. Giant.

Stopping her in trance, he just held her arm crushing her to the mirror and pecked her lips. She shuddered closing her eyes.

Then they were sitting and penning down their plans working on their newfound dream which also has their passion for dance in it.

Didn't they want that? They wanted to work on their dreams together and if destiny could give a happy life only like this then he definitely was ready.

He wanted her to be happy and he wanted them to be together working on their dreams and they have found the right place.

Their life in D3 academy ended only to take a very bright beginning with something more better.

~

This OneShot ends here.

I have or had nothing against Bharat. After Rinni's engagement, when he plainly yelled saying Rey has nothing to worry about the future because Kriya is in the academy is the scene which inspired me to write this way.

Bharat is absolutely good but that situation proved he doesn't think twice before speaking when he is talking about the future.

Hope you liked it.

The message of this OneShot is - "Don't hurt people who actually have done something for your good. You don't have to do anything back for them but the least you can do is hurt them".

I wrote this OneShot when the ArSha quitting became Official.

I have never seen celebrities like Amar n Shakti who actually think about their fans. If at all they deserve anything, then its pure happiness and endless love.

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aYASHIKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous os dear...
Beautifully written. .
Loved it
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Res
unres
Snigs this was amazinggg👏
well-penned
awesomee plott😳
lovedd d endingg very much❤️
Love u ArSha❤️
Edited by aishu3003 - 9 years ago
jyoti_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsum OS snigs.. loved it..

story line.. perfect
d way u showed bharat insecurities... rey's point of view.. he don't want to see her hurt.. n dat romantic scenes.. awsum

n a perfect ending kriYaansh in new york.. now leaving for dere new dreams..

thanks for dis.. 😊
OneLove_S.W thumbnail
It was an amazing OS!
Kria's emotions , rey's love towards her , kriyaansh's love! Everything wa soo perfect.
The ending was beautiful , and the meaning as well. :D
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful Jerry ...
Now don't tell me again that u can't write emotional stuff because u can and u can write it brilliantly...
Just Perfect portrayal of Love ...
Perfect ending... just so beautiful..Edited by Endurance - 9 years ago
sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
snigs... truly yaar this was awsome...

loved it to the core...

it ended just to make the best beginning...

seriously...tooo much proud to be a die hard fan of Arsha..

love them to the core...
Angelic.x.Chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awsome OS and beautifully penned

:)

arshafan94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow.
loved it.
it was so beautiful, heartfelt.
every emotion perfectly written.
you are right that hurting people who have done so much of you is probably the most idiotic thing you can do.
people realize the importance of a person once he or she is gone.
people just don't realize when something can pinch hard and create a permanent dent on their hearts.
love the person who is important to you cause once you loose them then you will never be able to hurt them.
Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was just the perfect way to end!
It was truly amazing...really loved the way u portrayed how in-spite of being selfless Kriya was meant to be mistaken owing to the situations.

Kriya has always been there for her friends and she surely deserves more.

Situations change but wat remains is how we handled them...Rey and Kriya did well but Bharat will have to live with his guilt forever.

After hearing the news of KR ending track...all I'm gonna think is she's gonna get cured and their lives will be the way u showed it at the end.

Arsha are the most lovable celebrities ever and they deserve happiness in all walks of life!

Hope future just gets brighter for them and they stay happy always😊