Poll

Free holiday to an unknown destination however u fly Malaysian Air?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
to fly.. or not to fly.. that is the question...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Easy_A thumbnail
I struggle even with the "regular" airlines, let alone Malaysian airlines after two of its recent disasters accidental or otherwise. May their souls rest in peace. 
Off the record, there are good things attached to 3 as well.. right, D3vil?
D3viL thumbnail
http://www.travel.com.au/flights-on-sale/malaysia-airlines
... we could travel the world... it will be a once in a life time experience... where would you like to go first easy_a? or attempt to go first easy_a ?
Easy_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: D3viL

http://www.travel.com.au/flights-on-sale/malaysia-airlines

... we could travel the world... it will be a once in a life time experience... where would you like to go first easy_a? or attempt to go first easy_a ?

While there's 99% chances that our traveling plans would go poof somewhere in the sky, I would still pick Europe.. in Paris maybe? Yeah, you can propose to me there. 
D3viL thumbnail
Originally posted by: Easy_A

While there's 99% chances that our traveling plans would go poof somewhere in the sky, I would still pick Europe.. in Paris maybe? Yeah, you can propose to me there. 

Europe trips from Australia are expensive.. and I would have to take you to Paris to relive your moment, every few years. So since it's my proposal I was thinking we should just do it in your house in america, that way you could visit your parents and the place I proposed.. and I'll it romantic ...

I am brainstorming here but it will go something like this ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsyx-WtUGj4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by D3viL - 9 years ago
Easy_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: D3viL

Europe trips from Australia are expensive.. and I would have to take you to Paris to relive your moment, every few years. So since it's my proposal I was thinking we should just do it in your house in america, that way you could visit your parents and the place I proposed.. and I'll it romantic ...

Talk about sweeping me right off my feet... 

D3viL thumbnail
Originally posted by: Easy_A

Talk about sweeping me right off my feet... 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNd2OIO6BLg[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by D3viL - 9 years ago
Eternal-Psycho thumbnail
Damn who is the one who voted option 1 so many times. ðŸ˜†

I voted option 1 for two reasons : 
1) It's free and as I love travelling I will definitely say yes. ðŸ˜ƒ
2) It's crazy but I always wanted to face danger on plane. ðŸ˜† I once faced problems due to bad weather and while all the passengers were worried I was the one enjoying it. 😆 I wish one day I land on an island. The deal is to survive. ðŸ˜‰ Of course I can die but it's the risk of it. ðŸ˜›
Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Only if i hav a hot guy sitting nxt to me...
D3viL thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eternal-Psycho

Damn who is the one who voted option 1 so many times. ðŸ˜†

I voted option 1 for two reasons : 
1) It's free and as I love travelling I will definitely say yes. ðŸ˜ƒ
2) It's crazy but I always wanted to face danger on plane. ðŸ˜† I once faced problems due to bad weather and while all the passengers were worried I was the one enjoying it. 😆 I wish one day I land on an island. The deal is to survive. ðŸ˜‰ Of course I can die but it's the risk of it. ðŸ˜›

... Once our plane started to sink really fast and Oxygen Masks came down and there was a warning that said put your mask on before you help others and internal lights started to flash and everyone was screaming.. except my brother and I we were giggling and taking pictures with the masks... 

I don't know about Island vacation.. I think the first Malaysian flight might've landed on an island somewhere and I don't think the passengers would be having a good time.. ðŸ˜†