Congratulations you have WON! - Page 2

Poll

Free holiday to an unknown destination however u fly Malaysian Air?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I would chose the 1st option!
What's better than to go on a vacation for some days and that too FREE FREE FREE 😆 its not like 'tomorrow never comes' 🤣

Okay but seriously, there were like 100 scientists on that plane.. 😲
lalalee thumbnail
I would, only condition's that the aircraft should be non-flammable. I don't mind being kidnapped by terrorists or getting drowned in the Pacific Ocean. ðŸ˜‰
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lalalee

I would, only condition's that the aircraft should be non-flammable. I don't mind being kidnapped by terrorists or getting drowned in the Pacific Ocean.😉

Oh nonflammable so it can't catch on fire? And you need it to be made 100% inflatable so it can't crash?
lalalee thumbnail
Originally posted by: D3viL

Oh nonflammable so it can't catch on fire? And you need it to be made 100% inflatable so it can't crash?

Yes, I fear being burnt alive.😭 Inflatable? Doesn't matter. I'm okay with the airplane crashing as long as it doesn't catch fire.
Eternal-Psycho thumbnail
Originally posted by: D3viL

... Once our plane started to sink really fast and Oxygen Masks came down and there was a warning that said put your mask on before you help others and internal lights started to flash and everyone was screaming.. except my brother and I we were giggling and taking pictures with the masks... 

I don't know about Island vacation.. I think the first Malaysian flight might've landed on an island somewhere and I don't think the passengers would be having a good time.. ðŸ˜†

LOLOL do you still have the pics ? 

I know but I meant landing on an island safely. ðŸ˜› Yeah it can only happen in a dream. ðŸ¤”
lalalee thumbnail
^ Welcome fellow lurker ðŸ˜›