Fan Fictions

I Had Promised - KR OS

arshafan94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Those who know me probably know that i am a bit lazy at times and sometimes hell busy.

So because of that when i had written this for the contest it didn't turn the way i wanted so i have rewritten this on demand of MD.

Le MD tera liye os. Ab kuch mat boliyo.

I HAD PROMISED - KR OS

It was a beautiful early morning. The sun peeked over the horizon. The sky had now become pink like a sea of cotton candy, with the light of the sun coloring the clouds above with a pinkish hue. The beautiful glow of the sun falling made it a wonderful sunrise to watch highlighting every cloud making it look so serene yet beautiful. But it was nothing when compared to the two young bloods sleeping together, warmly in each other arms. Well even nature would feel conscious of the beauty the two love birds reflected. It appeared like there is a single body lying on the king size bed. The smile on their faces showing each and every feeling embedded in their soul. A look at them and that was enough for any writer to make tem their inspiration for their works. They looked the most beautiful creation by God when together. Yesterday had been the best moment of their lives. The most blissful time of their life. The day they never thought would ever be true. But not even destiny could refrain from keeping the two souls apart forever. The early rays of the sun fell on their faces highlighting their stupefying features and soon a set of two beautiful eyes lifted its eyelashes and glance at the most beautiful sight she could ever imagine. There laid her life sleeping calmly peacefully in her embrace or rather her sleeping in his embrace. Which one was it none could tell. Only thing that came naturally for her at the point of the time was her smile that could literally take anyone into a totally different world. She just smiled lovingly glancing at the man whom she loves more than her life sleeping so peacefully in her arms. She kept caressing his face through her eyes for minutes before kissing the portion of his face she could in that position (His Chin). And as soon as her lips touched his skin, his smile widened and soon he woke up to see the sexiest, most beautiful lady one could find lying in his arms and so lovingly kissing his chin. He soon kissed her forehead without moving an inch and both remained in the moment for hours feeling each and every moment before getting up.

Well seeing her the only thing he could utter was, "How did I get so lucky Kria?"

She immediately pecked his lips hearing him and hugged him tight and spoke, "I am lucky to finally have you all mine."

Rey could just not help but recollect the incidents that had changed his life.

-REY-

It was hardly 10 months ago when my father put on the condition to marry or I was to lose all the rights to inherit my family's property. But how could I marry someone after she left. How could I give my heart to someone after she left? No it was impossible, and neither was I some marriage material after the heartbreak. People tried convincing me that my love was just a puppy love and I should let go but had I ever listened to anyone, I have always done whatever I wanted to. Even when with her I was probably the one who demanded and she who fulfilled my every demand like it's her duty, like a perfect wife would. How sarcastic my thought seemed to me. A wife; yeah a wife won't disappear like a ghost out of his husband's life. Tired of everything I went away to calm my mind at a pub like I always do and drank till my mind was in no control. Who knew that day was going to be the turning point of my life and strangely for the better good. There I met Kr oh no there I met Alex who was the center of attraction and every men present there wanted her. Every men wanted to sleep with her. She was someone after seeing whom no on man can refrain from committing one of the seven deadly sins. I who never looked at a girl was staring at her, gawking her, feeling her heavenly figure with my eyes. She definitely looked so sexy and beautiful. I felt even the girls were gawking at her shamelessly to which a strange laugh came out of my drunk self. And out of nowhere she came to me and started talking with me and even flirting with me.

I was surprised. Yes I was handsome but at the moment I looked pathetic, shabby and still she was here, in front of me not caring of all the other handsome people around in the pub literally ready to kill me and then pounce on her. Even though I didn't know her but don't know why I felt good talking to her. Her words had a strange magic I thought that made me want to talk to her more.  It was the first time I talked properly with a girl after her.

Soon we became friends actually really good friends more like best friends and started sharing all of our problems with each other. I even told about my childhood heartbreak and the condition put upon me by my father and I also got to know she had a problem of hers own to handle in a very limited period of time. She was in need of a green card to continue to stay in US. And an idea struck me what if I marry her for a year and then we divorce.  She was my friend so I thought we are comfortable with each other so why not, that way both are problems will sort out. Well stupid right even I thought so after uttering those from my mouth and feared I will lose her friendship but life has its own ways of giving surprises and it gave me one when she agreed. I had thought it was all my plan, my idea unknown of the fact that she was the one leading me here from the very beginning and I was being played from the very start. But it didn't matter because had that not happened my life would have been still stuck at the same point of time. I would have been still the same heartbroken Rey.

We married and I inherited the entire family reserve and now I could do whatever I wanted. And she on the other hand received her green card and thus no one could deport her back. The first thing I did was get back with my friends. Well I should mention they weren't a good company. I had fallen into bad influence after she left but it was not my fault. I was a teen in love and was shattered by her disappearance. Who wouldn't lose his way? We went gambling, doing lots of illegal stuffs. Well though I had kind a lost my way ever since she had left but still never directly participated in taking any of the banned materials nor in a plan that would hurt someone. Well that was also because she still had that effect on me that would make me never hurt anyone. I had made sure to never listen to anyone and that was the sole reason my father had thought of marrying me hoping that it would change me but nothing could or so I thought.

Alex tried convincing me to drop such acts and stop hanging around with such friends, but I was as stubborn as one could get and never listened to anyone not even her for that matter. I did what I wanted to and always hung around with the creepy friends of mine. I had never paid heed to anyone's advice or words.

One day my friend Rafael asked me to bring my Limo and we had to go and visit one of our company's biggest employee. He asked me to ask Mr Brown to come and visit them at the old plaza. He was clever and used my hatred towards my father to bribe me into doing this. I did as said and asked him to meet me. Though he hesitated initially but eventually agreed as I was the son of Mr. Singhania who was also their family friend.

I was still unknown of the fact that it was supposed to be an assassination plot and was unknowingly taking part in it. Anyhow after he arrived and asked me for the reason for calling him late night at the abandoned plaza. I simply said what was told to me to say. For me it was still a prank that we would play on him to tarnish the image of my father in front of him and this way I could take my revenge for forcing me to marry out of my own wish by causing him trouble. Mr. Robert had arrived with his body guard to meet me. It seemed like no one was there but all my friends were hiding around and soon I heard a gunshot fired and the bodyguard was hit on his shoulder and fell immediately. Within a second I along with Mr. Brown were tied to the car and were being aimed at by 6 armed men who were ready to shoot. I was surprised would be an understatement. It was a shock to me. Rafael my friend was aiming at me to kill. He came to me and said

"Rey my dear friend, you should choose your friends well. You don't even know my real name. I am Deathlock the most wanted contract killer. You made a big mistake by trusting me out of all people"

I was dead rooted to know the truth and all the warnings by Alex and my dad came as a flashback. All I remember saying was, "Forgive me dad and Alex. I know how many times you asked me to stay away from them but I didn't. I am really sorry." And then I close my eyes ready to die and I heard several gunshots being fired but none hit me. Shocked at that I opened my eyes suddenly to see 3 of the men already on the ground dead and other three including Rafael shooting at someone.

When another two were down Rafael came behind me and took me as a human shield and suddenly the shots being fired stopped. He seeing that called out to the person aiming to kill him to come out or else he would shoot both of us. And after that what I saw shook me from head to toe. I remember all I could do was whisper her name, "Alex"

-Kria-

I was at the headquarters when I heard Deathlock and Reyaansh Singhania uttered in the same line. I was shocked, I was rooted at the same place. I immediately entered the cabin and asked about the situation fearing for his health. How could I see him in danger? I was told he might be working with him to which I retaliated saying that he can't do that. Well I knew him more than anyone including him. I asked for the case to be given to me. I had to act like not emotionally attached to him or else I would never be given the case but failed to do so. Luckily because of my excellent record and the head being my father's apprentice I got the case. I told them about the way I was going to proceed. I thought I might be able to persuade him through words and in case I can't I needed to be close to him all the time. I got to know about the condition his father had put on him and seeing his behavior, I could easily tell that it was because of me. What I did? And I knew he would not agree on marrying and thought of a plan and then this contract marriage came to my mind.

I befriended him as Alex and led him from where he would ask me to marry him for a year and I agreed. The next four months I tried persuading him to not get involved with these so called friends of his but he would not listen. We were friends, talked quite a bit but he would still do what he wanted to. I would shadow him everywhere and click the images of the people he met and I found out the friends of his were the most wanted group across the world. We had never seen Deathlock so it was tough to identify him.

One day while I shadowed him I saw one of the client of Singhania's come to meet him and then saw all the goons hiding. I instantly realized they had planned an assassination and their lives were in grave danger. I instantly called for backup which was 10 minutes away. I somehow had to make sure no one gets hurt during the time. But before I could do anything the bodyguard was shot luckily he was shot on the shoulder just above the artery which could have killed him and he fainted. Then I saw a guy come near Rey and tell him that he was Deathlock.

Before he could shoot him and the client I had no option but to shoot back and reveal my location. But there was no choice left for me. I had to save him and the client. They were my priority. I shot and killed three of the six armed men there. Then after another two minutes of firing I was able to kill another two leaving Deathlock all by himself but that bas***d took Rey as a human sheild and threatened to kill him and the client.

I could not let him die in front of my eyes. I had no option but to come out and I saw the expressions on Rey's face change and could read his lips uttering Alex the name I had told him. I came in the open and was asked to drop my weapon. He asked me to come hands raised and asked me to turn and he tied my hands. Well he recognized me. Well I was famous among the goons. As I had already caught 10 of the most wanted criminals in the two years of my duty as a CIA agent. I had a 99% success rate and it was not difficult for him to tie the threads. He knew I was an excellent fighter but his arrogance was to become my key to win. He did tie my hands but instead of killing me he chose to fight. Yes he chose to fight like a Bollywood hero choses to fight instead of killing the villain just in our case the roles were different. He dropped his gun at some distance and started hitting me. He had a knife and stabbed me on my arm. All I heard at that time was Rey's voice and suddenly a current passed through me and so when he again tried going for another few slashes, I somehow managed to dodge. He did not stop his attacks and came after me with all the force he had. And I was quick on my feet and hence dodged all looking for an opportunity to retaliate. And I got one and hit him in his balls hard which was enough for him to crumble down like a castle of cards. I threw the knife away from him and hit my knee hard on his head knocking him unconscious. In another 2 minutes the backup arrived and they took the bodyguard to the hospital. They untied my hands and gave me first aid.

-Rey-

The entire time I remained glued there not able to say anything. Alex my wife was the one to kill these goons and then she came in the open when said I would be killed. Why would she do that, ok she was my friend and wife in the papers but still why risk her life. Wait leave that why would she even be here at the first place. This made me come to the question that who was she? In the entire 10 minute sequence the only time my voice came out of my throat was when Rafael  or should I say the Deathlock stabbed her on her arm and I squealed her name. But then again I became a statue witnessing everything. Soon after she had knocked him down the backup came and untied us and I was staring at her all the time seeing her get her wound dressed. I know she saw me staring at her with question full eyes. After the first aid she came to me.

-Kria-

I saw him staring at me with mix of emotions. I knew he wanted answers and I was going to give him and tell him everything. After getting dressed up I went to him and we both just stared at each other for minutes before he spoke.

"Who are you? And why would you risk your life for me?"

I sighed thinking what to say and then I spoke, "Because I had promised you."

He was confused and I knew that. I spoke to clarify more.

"I had promised I guy I loved the most that I would always be with him, love him, take care of him, never let him get hurt and marry him". I saw his expressions changing and I continued, "I know I could not fulfill all the promises I made and I am really sorry for that but". But before I could utter anything I found him kissing me so passionately that any girl would just give in a second and I was no different in this matter. I responded back by kissing him back. Well it was something I craved for so long. It felt like a bliss. Every second seemed like heaven kissing him. We broke it after we felt the need for oxygen and he hugged me saying, "Shh, don't say anything. I can't see my Miss Attitude say sorry for anything at all. I want my Kria back who would never agree to her mistake and put the blame on me all the time. Who would still find a way to fulfill my demands no matter how bizarre. I want my Kria whose laugh would make my day." His voice was cracking and I too broke down. My team gave me space and after a while I told why I left him.

-Rey-

She told me why she left me. I felt so bad because she had to face so much and I couldn't be there for her. She told me that one day a group of CIA agents came and picked us stating they were in danger. How the agents informed her the identity of her father and him being a CIA agent who had killed many ruthless gangsters and had stopped many terrorist attack. She told me with a pride filled voice how her father was considered the best there has been. She told me how everyone called him Tiger who would never fail. She informed me how those CIA agents disclosed that her father had killed a gang leader on one of his mission and since then the gang had been trying to kill him and they had somehow managed to attain information about their place and hence are on their way to kill them. I shuttered with every revelation of hers. She told me that they escaped from Mumbai but soon were caught. I could sense her voice breaking and realized something bad was to come and it hit me when she said they killed Smriti Aunty. I was taken aback. Well she was one of the nicest person I had met. She was like a mother to me. She never let me feel that I don't have a mother. Well this was also a reason why I was so broken. Not only had I lost my love, my Kria but also my mother that unfortunate day. Tears automatically shed from my eyes.

-Kria-

When I told about my mother's death I could feel him breaking apart. I knew how close he was to her. I would get jealous at times seeing their bond. My mother loved him more than me and that was a fact and don't know why I loved that maybe because I dreamt of us together and hence it pleased me that she loves him so much. But for now I had to console him. I knew he was shaken more than people would realize. I was kind of happy to see so much love for my mother. And that was probably the reason I loved him so much. I kept soothing him, stroking his face at times kissing away his tears and finally he calmed down and asked me to continue.

-Rey-

She consoled me the way only she could do. I know she was crying inside remembering those painful days but for her I was more important and that is why I love her. When I calmed down and asked her to continue. She then told how she was taken as a hostage after that, and how her father came to rescue her. He did rescue her but lost his life during the fight. She continued on how she was taken care of by his apprentice and how she promised that day to take down the group for good and also the resolve to come meet me once it is done.

She said desire to meet me was what made her chase them like hell. She said she could not have taken the risk to meet me, while on her mission and risk me getting hurt. She also informed deathlock was the last of the person she vowed to take down and how god sent me to fulfill her this wish of hers. That was so her always giving credit to others, always supporting others, always loving me unconditionally. I had tears in my eyes and so did she. I should have been the one to console her as she was at the receiving end of all the unfortunate incidents but like always she was trying to help me, calm me down, stop my tears and do anything and everything to make me smile. This is the girl I fell in love with who would keep all her pain aside and only think about others. She was gem of a person and I was a lucky guy to have her. We kissed each other passionately, making up for everything second we lost. Later we went to our home and slept embracing each other to face what life has for us together forever.

THE END

Edited by arshafan94 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rajeshwari_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res...will read only after I calm down...sorry!😭
Unres...

Well I think u had posted it somewhere before...coz I remember reading this.
This one's just brilliant...loved it😊
Edited by Rajeshwari_KR - 9 years ago
trishikarajput0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Os...
brilliant concept...
kria was alex...
she left him for some reason...
they both love each other unconditionally...
they understand each other...
loved the ending...it was amazing...
love the character of kria...
rey was broken when kria left...and he was back only because of his kria...
At the end everything came to track...
thanx for pm...
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this was wonderful and fantastic os... loved it
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesum os n guess the condition which was given to u was a strng headed girl n a boy who listens to himself n their contract marriage... Right nd MD mata ki jay ho finaly usne tum se ye os post krva he lia
diyaswaronholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it bhai!😊
Aap sachmein write kyu nahi bane? 
Agar book publish ki aur acha review aaya na toh credit mera πŸ˜›
Aur likho!
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg
Omg
Such an emotionally beautiful OS
Loved it to bits
Where do you come up with these things
Love the concept and the mystery behind the storyline
Brautiful
I have no words to describe your genius
Just in awe
Thanks for the PM
Can't wait for the updated of your ff
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear.. Thanks for pm..
Lovelylavender thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hellliiooo! !
Well.. first of all I luvd the title of the os! It made a gr8 start!
Then coming to the os... I luvd the pub scene n rey's laugh coz even girls starin at alex! Lol!
The suspense was awesomeee of kriya being a cia agent! It was totally unexpected!!
And the final battle was so amazin!
Kya yaar kriya! Meri taraf se bhi ek ad do marni thi na usse! Lol
But the sudden kiss by rey... took my heart away! 
Hey that rhymes!!!! Lol lol!
And u depicted kriya's misery so well!
Her struggle. Her pain. Was the emotional breakdown of this os and was an awesome part!
But as its said alls well tht ends well!
I so luvd this story!!
Kuddos for an amazin work!!
Keep writin n thnx fr pm :-)

Lots of luv
Shanaya 
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
its really awesome
do write more os