Ariya FF: The One I Love Last Chapter Pg 53 June 5, 2016

rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi,
Its been some months that i have joined Arjun Forum. Till now i was a silent reader of AriYa stories. No offence to anyone, i was attracted to this forum after reading an AriYa story. So i can tell that i had seen episodes only till Riya dies😳

I have decided to write a story on Ariya. I wont divulge any further information on this story now. And i am not giving any character sketch as i feel it will spoil the story.
PS: if my story hurts any fan groups, I am really sorry. Please remember that its not my intention.😳

So here you go with the prologue. The Shayari part is not mine. I borrowed it from a website.

Prologue

Har shakhs se ulfat ka iqraar nahi hota,
Har chehre se dil ko kbhi pyaar nahi hota
Jo rooh ko chhoo jaaye, jo dil me utar jaye
Uss ishq ka lafzon mein izhaar nahi hota..

In the middle of a forest there stood a small yet elegant cottage, one among a few.  Glistening stars showed their light upon earth as the day gave away to night. Mist engulfed the atmosphere. She put on a jacket and stepped out to the balcony. Chillness gave Goosebumps in her body.  She stared at the absolute darkness. She lovingly looked at the area which became her abode for the past one year. She spread her arms and welcomed the mist for one last time.

Stepping inside she fished out a diary and pen from her bag. Drawing a chair she made herself comfortable and started scribbling in her diary.

"Dear Diary,

Our last day here. I can't believe a whole year has passed after that fateful day. I can still remember that day when I swallowed the bacteria and thought I would be dying. When I saw Arjun Sir that time, I thought I would never see him again. But God had something else in his mind. He made me alive or should I say my ETF family! The only family I have in this big bad world!

I have always wanted to visit Kerala. But I never thought that I will be visiting Kerala as a patient. It's true that there are treatments in Ayurveda for all those ailments which modern science doesn't have. I am a living example for that.

The modern science has saved me from the ultimate death but left me for the life of a paralyzed victim. Thanks to Chotu's friend who suggested Ayurveda, I am now fit and fine after 1 year of rigorous treatment. I like it here in these misty mountains. No crime, no pollution, only the total peace.

But I like my ETF more. There I have Shree, Chotu, Rathore sir and my Arjun Sir. I wanna go back to my old life and again thanks to God, my wish will be fulfilled day after tomorrow. I will be rejoining ETF. I am the happiest person on the earth now. Its' like going back home. I just want this night to finish soon so that I can go back where I truly belong. ETF, Riya Mukherjee is finally coming back..." 

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8 (Last Chapter)

Edited by rosamale - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome concept
love it
cont soon
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! The story title tempted me to read the actual beginning and when I came here and finished reading the prologue I want more! 
Serious you have a way with words...that just paints a perfect picture in one's mind. I could clearly imagine this scene...and the way you described nature,,,was just ethereal and enchanting. It sounds like a beautiful and serene place in Kerala. 

Riya is alive! That's good news...and she has been taking Ayurvedic treatment. Nice. Her diary and the pink pen...of course. How can I forget that!? It symbolized a lot of her personality. Though they only showed her jotting down quick notes about the case in that diary but I had feeling that she wrote more in there that what met the eye. But that was a nice inclusion. 

Aha! So chotu suggested this treatment eh? So does this mean...the whole ETF knows that she is alive? Hmmm...curious to kknow. ðŸ˜³

This is a really fantabulous piece of work you just started Please do continue soon 

And please pm me as well! 

Nabi...
rosamale thumbnail
Originally posted by: saritak

awesome concept
love it
cont soon

Thank you dear😃
rosamale thumbnail
Originally posted by: Live-life

Wow! The story title tempted me to read the actual beginning and when I came here and finished reading the prologue I want more! 

Serious you have a way with words...that just paints a perfect picture in one's mind. I could clearly imagine this scene...and the way you described nature,,,was just ethereal and enchanting. It sounds like a beautiful and serene place in Kerala. 

Riya is alive! That's good news...and she has been taking Ayurvedic treatment. Nice. Her diary and the pink pen...of course. How can I forget that!? It symbolized a lot of her personality. Though they only showed her jotting down quick notes about the case in that diary but I had feeling that she wrote more in there that what met the eye. But that was a nice inclusion. 

Aha! So chotu suggested this treatment eh? So does this mean...the whole ETF knows that she is alive? Hmmm...curious to kknow. ðŸ˜³

This is a really fantabulous piece of work you just started Please do continue soon 

And please pm me as well! 

Nabi...

Thats one hell of a compliment i got😃 Thank you soo much🤗
Riya is alive and everyone knows that. 
I will update the first chapter soon. hopefully😳
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rosamale

Thats one hell of a compliment i got😃 Thank you soo much🤗
Riya is alive and everyone knows that. 
I will update the first chapter soon. hopefully😳

I am good with complimetsn! ðŸ˜† so when ever you need one...you know where to find me 
Hahah ðŸ˜†  and mera comments...itni hi lamba hone waale...and maybe a bit more...so advance mein sorry! 
😆

Eagerly waiting for the first chapter! 
hehe! 
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome concept
Loved the prologue
it was beautifully written
waiting for the update
continue soon
minamma thumbnail