hi
Rosa 😃
AWESOME CONCEPT 👏
Waiting 4 part one 
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi Dearies,

Sorry for being late. here is the first chapter of my story.

Chapter 1

As Riya stepped onto the threshold of ETF office, she expected balloons hung on the walls, decorations hanging from the ceiling, highly ecstatic Chotu and Shree running towards her and engulfing her in a bear hug. But to her dismay, there were no balloons and decorations.

"Everyone must be busy", thought her.

She slowly tiptoed towards the office to give everyone surprise. It was Chotu who spotted her first. As expected, he ran towards her and engulfed her in a bear hug.

"Ri, I missed you soo much"

"I missed you too Chotu"

She could see tears in his eyes. She nodded her head in no' indicating him to stop crying. He chuckled and hugged her once again.

"Ri, is that you?"

She smiled and turned to see her best buddy, Shree. He was standing a little far away with genuine happiness on his face. She missed him so much. She ran towards him to hug him but was stopped in her tracks as she saw a girl standing next to him and linking her arms with his. She could instantly recognize the girl. It was Liza D'cruz, the girl on whom Shree had a major crush during their college days. And Riya also knew, for some odd reason, Liza doesn't like her.

She looked at their entwined arms and then at Shree's face. He blinked his eyes confirming her suspicion. Her joy knew no boundaries. She smiled widely and leapt forward to hug Shree.

"I am soo happy Shree. Congrats"

She started mumbling how much she missed him all the while hugging him tightly. It took some minutes for her to realize that Shree didn't hug her back. Parting away a little she looked at him. He was looking at Liza who was fuming like a volcano. Suddenly Liza left his hand and started walking away.

"Liza, please stop"

But she ignored his pleadings and walked out. Frustrated he started rubbing his forehead.

"Shree."

He looked at Riya who was baffled by everything going on. He took a deep breath.

"Ri, I am really happy to see you back. Really I am happy. I too missed you. You know that I had long term crush on Liza. She is the forensic expert in ETF now. In the past one year, a lot of things changed Ri. I proposed her and she accepted. She is really good but a little possessive about me. So that's why she went away like that. It's okay. I will make it up to her. You take care huh."

With that he dashed towards the door.

Riya stood there rooted to the spot. Her best friend, her Shree just went like that. He hadn't even come to meet her when she was under treatment. He rarely called her. But she had thought that all these were because they were busy in work. Now she could understand the real reason.

"A lot of things had changed in the past one year!"

His words echoed in her ears again and again. Drops of tears started falling from her eyes. She quickly wiped it away so as to not to show it to anyone. But one person had seen it, Arjun Surykanth Rawte.

He was watching her from his cabin the moment she stepped in. Her dimpled smile and sparkling eyes made him smile a little. He chuckled at the childish antics of her and Chotu. He got angry the way Liza and Shree behaved with her. He felt pain when he saw tears in her eyes. But he felt proud when she wiped away her tears and masked it with her beautiful smile...

Several days passed since Riya's arrival. She could easily feel the change in the atmosphere. It was not the same ETF she had once left. The equations have changed. There were some additional team members, Ammunition expert Ayesha, Forensic expert Liza and Ex crime journalist Sakshi Anand. They changed the whole atmosphere. Shree and Liza is a couple. Riya could feel that her best friend is not her best friend anymore. She could see the glances passed between Ayesha and Rathod sir. She was happy for them. But what pained her most was the unsaid thing going on between her Arjun Sir and Sakshi. She could easily read the love she had seen in Sakshi's eyes towards Arjun. She could also feel that there was a change in Arjun.

Everything was changed. Her best friend who used to play funny things with her no more talk with her than the pleasantry exchanges. The cutting Cao which she used to serve to Arjun Sir was replaced by Sakshi's cutting Chai. Everything has changed, except Chotu. Chotu knew how she felt. He made lame attempts to make her smile. He wiped her tears away. He was a true friend; he made her feel that she was not alone. But she knew better. She knew that she had become an odd one in the current team.

It was a Wednesday. There was no case and the team was doing pending paperwork. Riya, who was sitting next to Arjun noticed his face contorting with discomfort. He was rubbing his forehead again and again. She silently got up and walked towards the pantry. She made Chai for him and walked back to conference room. Keeping the tea in front of him, she turned to walk away. A tug on her hand stopped her from moving away further. She looked back and found his hand curled around her wrist. Shocked, she looked at him.

"Thanks Riya... For understanding my unsaid need..."

She was elated. A genuine smile crept up her face after several days. Seeing her smile, he also gave her a smile which shocked her to the core. That was the first time she was seeing him smile. Oh Boy! He has the smile to die for!

A pair of eyes was burning in jealousy watching the interaction. Sakshi's eyes had easily caught the emotions flickering in their eyes.

"Oh no Riya, you won't get what is already mine..."

MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I only wnt to sy... plz update soon.. 
jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
its nice starting dear
everything was changed
even Sree but chotu was there
Sakshi was feeling jelous by seeing Ariya together
continue soon dear
nd thanks fr pm
rosamale thumbnail
PM List.

Hi,
Since I have friends from other forum as well, i am just making a PM list for this story. below are the list of people to whom i will send PM. do let me know if you want PM and  i shall update the list accordingly.

Live-life
minamma
ll_megha_ll
 ..juhi..
SATRISHI
 fairyshah
KaShforever06
devildiva21
M.V.Kohli007
 tiakhan98
skrafty
Vidyanair8
atharin
6jeslin
Vampire-queen 
Edited by rosamale - 9 years ago
rosamale thumbnail
Originally posted by: M.V.Kohli007

I only wnt to sy... plz update soon.. 

Thank you dear😃
rosamale thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeharshu

its nice starting dear

everything was changed
even Sree but chotu was there
Sakshi was feeling jelous by seeing Ariya together
continue soon dear
nd thanks fr pm

Thank you dear😃 yeah everything is changed. but hey, thats life😳
KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update..
ETF has changed a lot..
Shree and Liza were so rude with Riya..
I hope soon Shree will realize that his behavior is hurting riya..
Chotu was so sweet toward riya..
Ariya were cute..
Thanks for the pm..
Continue soon
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh no...!!! Ye sab galat ho raha hai...