This content was originally posted by: sb1410

Your posts are very funny πŸ˜†
I had a good laugh 🀣 the second one is brillent 🀣 the thifd πŸ˜†

Thank you sb1410 πŸ˜Š

You are right some posts are funnier than others.πŸ˜ƒ

nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Meri Bhagwan ki kasam...U cracked me up again...
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Meena

It is good to know that you are doing well. I am doing well, and keeping busy also. Thanks for the SS. I will start reading it. It has an interesting concept. Really, you do have a great way with words.

Are you aware that there is a show on Star Plus where an Iyer girl (who cannot bear children) marries the divorced son of  her Punjabi neighbor just because she is in love with his child. It is called Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. Someone told me about it. In this sense, the plot is like punar vivah, but much more of a modern setting. They are showing the clash of cultures nicely, with the Iyers and the Bhallas airing out their stereotypes of the other community freely. They also showed some nice tamil festivals like Pongal. In fact the whole wedding was conducted Iyer style. Watching this show made me think of you. Pl. check it out if you have not done so already.

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aimf

@ Meena

It is good to know that you are doing well. I am doing well, and keeping busy also. Thanks for the SS. I will start reading it. It has an interesting concept. Really, you do have a great way with words.

Are you aware that there is a show on Star Plus where an Iyer girl (who cannot bear children) marries the divorced son of  her Punjabi neighbor just because she is in love with his child. It is called Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. Someone told me about it. In this sense, the plot is like punar vivah, but much more of a modern setting. They are showing the clash of cultures nicely, with the Iyers and the Bhallas airing out their stereotypes of the other community freely. They also showed some nice tamil festivals like Pongal. In fact the whole wedding was conducted Iyer style. Watching this show made me think of you. Pl. check it out if you have not done so already.

Thank you for informing me about the Star Plus YHM series.  I was not aware of that show.

After PV-ZMD I watched 24 - that's it.  I watched a few episodes of Tumhari Paakhi and Saraswatichandra - after a few views both shows turned me off totally.  The only reason I watched Tumhari Paakhi was because of Divyam's (Ansh of PV) acting - that kid is too good.  When the focus was not on Ansh - I just lost interest in the story line.  So now I watch nothing.  I will check out YHM.  

The only India Forum site I visit is this one - so I know nothing about other shows!
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg very good 🀣 🀣 bua in romance mood Rd being practical
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Meena

I am happy that you might check out YHM. I do not know if it might appeal to you or not, but there is no harm in trying. Pl let me know if you desire to be caught up on the storyline or if I can help in any other way.
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: anonee

Bua - to PayPal and Ansh

After her conversation with Ram Dulare (see fun post #2) Bua was depressed.  She was sitting in the living room absent mindedly drinking her tea when PayPal and Ansh walk in.

Bua:  "Ram Dulare says I am pretty.  And he says I am ugly.  What do you think bachoos (kids)?"

The three kids went silent for a minute.

PayPal & Ansh:  "We think you are a bit of both."

Bua:  "But kids... how could you say that? Tell me when do I look pretty and when do I look ugly?"

PayPal & kids:  "Buaji you are pretty when you pretend to look our Mumma and you look ugly when you say "Meri Bhagwan ki kasam, Aarti"

🀣

mere bhagwan ki kasam ... πŸ˜†
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: anonee

Maya Bua and RD Camp Out

Bua and Ram Dulare went on a camping trip. After a superb meal (prepared by Ram Dulare) and a good portion of bhang they laid down for the night, and went to sleep. 

Some hours later, Ram Dulare awoke and nudged his companion, Maya. 

Ram Dulare:  "Maya, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." 

Maya:  "I see millions of stars and a crescent moon"

Ram Dulare:  "What does that tell you?"

Maya:  "Sweetheart it tells me that the stars sparkle because they are bewitched by the glow of our love for each other.  It tells me that the moon is watching us like a 'peeping Tom' - behind a veil of clouds."

And then coyly, Maya Bua added:  "What does it tell you, darling?"

Ram Dulare:  "It tells me that someone has stolen our tent!"

πŸ˜† where is tent πŸ˜†
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
meena...meri bhagwan ki kasam i cant laugh anymore...🀣...
yeh kya how i missed this post... wow... hilarious...ur humor is superhilarious...πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ABCDEFGH...IJKπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
haha...kids explaining when she looks lovely and when she looks uglyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
they lost the tentπŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘...⭐️