Saraswatichandra Forum Guide: The Archive Mansion

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
a r a s w a t i h a n d r a

- A r c h i v e  M a n s i o n -

Hello.

This thread will be edited will all the Important Links and information related to both, the show as well as the  forum, and will essentially serve as a guide for members. This thread will be updated regularly so keep checking here for any generic queries. Please Do NOT post any comments here at all. Thank you.

D e v e l o p m e n t   T e a m   M e m b e r s

Channel Moderator
*Resham*

Viewbies DiorRouge. , -Srushti-
 Coolbies-tehreem-, -Deepali- , TeriGalliyan , omshreejaanu
 Videobie Dhruvie

T a b l e  o f  C o n t e n t s 

Rules and Important Links
 post 2
 About the Show/Character Sketch/Summary
 post 3
 Updates Archive
 post 4
 Appreciation Threads post 5
 Forum Activities (GOTW/DOTW/MOTW/Contests/News Letters) post 6
 Off Screen Segments ( SBB/SBS/E24/Wassup/IBN7/Promos) post 7
 Chat Clubs & Episode Discussion Threads
 post 8

(Credit for tags & template :Ravjot)

Best regards,

Edited by DiorRouge. - 9 years ago

A b o u t  T h e  S h o w

Saraswatichandra is a poignant love story of two soul mates: Saras and Kumud, who are denied the joy of becoming one by destiny and tradition. Whenever they try to move away from each other, life keeps bringing them together again. Their love story goes through several ups and downs. Eventually Kumud gets married to someone else while Saras, out of unconditional love, decides to take care of her family and fulfil duties as the man in her life. It is a classic tale of love and heart ache, pride and prejudice, of yearning and longing between two people who were so close yet not close enough to two people today who are so far from each other yet not far enough in heart. To know more about the love story keep watching Saraswatichandra, starting 25th February, Monday to Friday at 7:30 PM 

( Credit : StarPlus @Startv )

C h a r a c t e r  S k e t c h

Saraswatichandra Vyas

Saras is a modern yet traditional young man, who has completed his education from Harvard. He has a keen business sense and does not miss out on any single opportunity to do charity. His father is a rich businessman based in Dubai and he has been brought up by his step mother. He has a deep connection with his mother, so much so that, even after her death he fulfills all the promises made to her. Saraswatichandra is a man full of love, compassion and integrity. He stays by his words and believes that the seven vows of marriage are not necessary to fulfill all those promises. He believes that one can fulfill those promises even without taking the vachans and the seven feras.

Kumud Desai

Kumud is born in a middle class family and is based in a small backward village of Gujarat. She is a girl of 'today' and considering the circumstances of her birth, she is way ahead of the times in her little backward village. She is an intelligent and sharp-witted person while also being proud and progressive. She has her values intact and for her family's pride is of utmost importance to her. She has a never say die spirit.

U p d a t e  S c h e d u l e

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
 Written omshreejaanu -Deepali- omshreejaanu  -tehreem- DancingDiva. .PerfectLove.
 Backup
 DancingDiva.  -Ritu567- -Ritu567- 
 Video DhruvieDhruvie DhruvieDhruvie DhruvieDhruvie

D i s c u s s i o n  o f  t h e  W e e k

G  a  m e   O  f     t  h  e   W  e  e   k

M  e  m  b   e   r     O f   t h e   W e e k

Member Saras Chhe # 2  : Nikki_SAS-holic

Member Saras Chhe # 3 : Marybarton

Member Saras Chhe # 8  appy_Indy-KD

C  o  n   t   e   s  t  s

N  e  w   s    L   e  t  t   e   r   s

O t h e r     A c t i v i t i e s

B i r t h D a y   &   S p e c i a l E v e n t s  C e l e b r a t i o n s 

Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Everyone,

The forum's environment is getting craggy once again, hence it's important to keep in mind a few rules. Instead of issuing notes in every thread, the DT decided to make a collective reminder for all members to pay heed to (starting 26/05/2014).

Since the news of Mumbai track being postponed has broken out, it is bound that all SaMud/JeNam fans will be unhappy. Jenifer is rumored to have taken a break from shooting in order to celebrate her birthday. It is NOT a matter of concern to any of the members here, as to what and/or why Jenifer is taking breaks. This all a part of her personal life, which is not up for discussion in the forum. Any topic or comment found to be criticizing Jenifer on her professional ethics will be closed down.

Jenifer's break directly affects the onscreen space of Kumud. The recent track in the past week or two has shown a little tiff going on between Saras and Kumud. Kumud is shown to be the less romantic one for whatever reasons, but this should NOT give rise to direct or indirect bad mouthing of Jenifer regarding her cosy scenes with Gautam. You have the liberty to discuss Kumud's wrongs in the show by all means, but members should not confuse between discussing Kumud and discussing Jenifer.

In every thread, the DT always needs to issue a warning on the discussion of KSG and/or KaJen. Do NOT blame KSG and/or KaJen for Jenifer's break from the show, and most definitely do not bring in KSG if Jenifer does not perform a romantic stunt right. This is particularly a very sensitive issue which involves two fan groups, and usually ends up causing a havoc in the forum. Please refrain from discussing this at all.

Some of the above issues have already occurred in the forum, while some have not. This is just a general reminder of what should NOT be happening. If any issue mentioned above continues to be discussed in the forum, further action will be taken against the members involved. Starting today, the DT will take off a zero tolerance approach of rules which have been repeatedly cleared, and are yet being infringed.

If you are unclear on any of the above rules, please contact me (DiorRouge.) via PM.
Try to skim through the Forum Rules & Regulations to have a coherent understanding of the dos and don'ts.

Regards,
Saraswatichandra Development Team
Mishal Raheja finalised as the new lead in Star Plus' Saraswatichandra? 

DT Note:

Hi,

This article is being sticked due to the I-F policy that every TellyBuzz article is required to be sticked. However, I must make clear note that Karan Singh Grover is NOT supposed to be discussed, even if the article mentions him. I repeat, NOT.

1. Members making fun of/mocking Vivan or Karan or Mishal,
2. Members seen instigating fights between fangroups,
3. Members promoting KaJen,

All three types mentioned above, if seen doing so, will have to face penalty without any discussion since this prior warning is being given.

If you have any queries regarding this rule, send me a PM, but do not mention KSG.

As of now, Gautam Rode has said that he is NOT quitting Saraswatichandra. So the section DT will only treat the rest as rumours untill penned down by the cast/crew/PH of SC itself.

SC DT
Considering the recent rise in the number of comments made for the wrong reason, I am here, making a complete FINAL WARNING.

I am absolutely tired of dealing with members breaking rules. The section DT has repeatedly said that ANYTHING that is counted as an indirect mockery or bashing of a character, actor, or a forum member, will NOT be tolerated.

In the past month I have had to close down and warn several members for rule breaking. It is extremely disappointing to see that this forum never has peace and tranquility. How hard is it for members to respect other fan-groups? This show is not limited to Gautam's fans only, or to Jenifer's fans only. This forum is a public platform open for discussions. If members learn how to respect each other and pass their opinion about their dislike in a friendly manner, I am sure things can be better. 

It is not always necessary to make fun of, or mock another member just because they share a different opinion than yours. "To each, their own" - leave them with what they like, you can continue praising what you like! If you are being subject to cyber bullying, or you have been wronged in any manner, your first point of contact should be me. You are NOT allowed to answer back in a rude manner or to make fun of the opposite person/fan group just because they made fun of you, or made fun of your celebrity favourite. Use the report button, or use the PM feature and the DT will be there for you. If you answer back using an unacceptable tone, you will have committed a wrong too.

Do not engage yourself in comments such as " ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ " when your favourite is being made fun of or an opinion is being said which you dislike. This is not how it is done. Such a comment is classified under the indirect mockery zone. So beware when replying to others. You don't want to be receiving a Warning PM and then say that you are not at fault.

Yes, I know many of you will think that this forum does not have space for open discussions etc. and the moderators are being too strict. However, the DT wouldn't have done this if you members would have cooperated well in the first place. You are not cooperating with us, which is why we are forced to take certain actions and maintain the decorum of the forum.

Therefore, ANY member seen to be doing the following:

1) Making fun of/mocking another member;
2) Bashing an actor or character, or using words against his/her professionalism;
3) Discussing Gautam or Jenifer's personal lives (especially anything related to Karan Singh Grover - even the mention of him);

Will be penalized severely. I repeat, severely. And that too, without a point of discussion. Enough polite warnings and notes have been given. Nothing beyond this hereon.

Lastly, remember that the DT is not a watch bird active 24/7. We have a life beyond I-F too, and we promise to get back to your query as soon as we can.

If you have any queries about this, please drop me a PM, and await a response. If you have generic queries, I am sure they will be addressed in the two posts made above, or here: Saraswatichandra Forum Rules & Regulations.

Signing off with extreme disappointment,

SC DT