Not able to refresh pages

chocodilla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am not able to refresh pages. I am practically seeing the same posts since a long time.I'am facing this issue across all the browsers. Have faced the same problem last week and even made a post. The issue got resolved on its own but now I'am facing the same problem again. 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
I have been facing since 4 days now.. it gets fixed for some time but again its back to square 1.. also sometimes the log in page pops up 4-5 times when a link is opened on another tab.
Tech team please fix this :\ 
chocodilla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Yeah..Though everything seems normal for a couple of days, the problem comes back. Had been facing the issue for almost 2 weeks. I have posted the same on the forum last week. The issue was resolved, don't know if Tech team did something. And now the problem is back.

As a matter of fact, I'm not able to see this post listed in 'my posts'. Had bookmarked it, in case someone replies.
WaqtZaya thumbnail
mods u r to check this at the earliest... its getting worse now.. :( 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Not facing any such issues till now and so would advice to clear cookies and change browser, that might help.:)
WaqtZaya thumbnail
^ persisting even from phone :-| also after deleting cookies and cache and using from 4 different browsers!! its the 5th day today :-|