Sasural Simar Ka

PURE ROSID FF: We will be together forever part 47 Page 88

.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends,
I thought of continuing my ff.. But my previous thread is closed by mods. So I am opening a new one. 

This thread will contain the ff from part 10
Edited by .Divya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Divya thumbnail

Part 10:

Siddhant reached college and entered the auditorium..

He saw Roli alone in the auditorium..

Sid: Roli. U came so early... y?

Roli: U only told na we have lot of works so i came early so that we can finish it quick. She smiles.

Sid: Thank you Roli.

Roli: Hmm. Now what we should do?

Sid: We will prepare the workshop agenda.

Roli: Ok.

Sid and Roli discussing and preparing the agenda. Naina came there. 

Naina: Y this sid is behaving strange? He will always maintain some distance with girls but with roli he is so close. He is spending so much time with her. Even when she misunderstood him, he struggled a lot to prove himself.

Sid raised his head and saw naina.

Sid: Naina. What r u thinking?

Naina: Nothing sid. Here have it. Sujata aunty gave breakfast and lunch for you. 

Sid: I told her that i ll eat in canteen. Anyway thanks naina. Roli, 
Come on, Lets share the break fast.

Roli: No, Siddhantji u eat. I had.

Sid: Really what u had?

Roli: wo???? Chappathi

Sid: Is it? Ok. I will ask Swetha what is the breakfast?

Roli: No Siddhantji? No???

Sid: y?

Roli: I dont know what is the breakfast. I didn't had my break fast.

Sid: Now come and eat like a good girl. Roli nodded.

Naina: (in her mind) Sid y u r caring for her so much? I cant see u with other girl.

Rosid were eating their breakfast and naina goes red by seeing them together.

After breakfast,

Roli: Thanks Siddhantji.

Sid smiled

From then they used to have their Breakfast and lunch together. Rosid worked hard with others and completed the arrangements very well. 

They got appreciation from the principal for the best arrangements.

By working together Roli got really close with Sid and she liked his company. Sid also felt happy that Roli treats him as her best friend

Days were running fast... Exams came and both Roli and Siddhant wrote their exams very well. It's time for Roli to go back to her home for holidays.

Roli: Siddhantji.. Can you please do me a favor?

Siddhant: Tell me Roli.

Roli: Can you come in the evening with me to the railway station... Today I am going to my home..

Siddhant agreed but he is sad that Roli will not be in front of his eyes for a month.

Evening Siddhant came and picked Roli from hostel. During the entire travel Roli was talking but sid remained quiet thinking that how he will spend the holidays and how he will live without seeing Roli..

Roli was very much happy to go to her home..

Train started and Siddhant waved bye to her and left.

The Roli who was very happy about going to home. After train started moving she felt pain in her heart. But she can't able to understand what it is?

Roli (to her): Why I feel like this suddenly? Why I am feeling like I lost something? I was happy about going home. Now where is that happiness? Roli was very much confused and felt like she left something very precious.

At that time she was not able to understand that it is Siddhant who means lot to her.

Roli spent sleepless night in the train.. Early morning she reached Mumbai.. Jamanlal came to pickup Roli. Roli is happy to see her father.. Eventhough she is happy she felt like she lost something...

Jamanlal took Roli to their house.. Meena (Roli's mother) happy to see Roli. Roli went straight to her brother Gautam's Room and saw him sleeping. She slowly went to the bathroom and came with a bucket of water and threw half bucket water on Gautam...

Gautam shocked and woke up 

Gautam: Didi... What have you done? 

Roli: You lazy donkey..

Gautam: What you said? 

Gautam took the bucket which has water. Roli understood what he is going to do and started running from there..

Gautam runs behind her..

Roli's parents were happy to see the naughty Roli whom they have missed a lot..

After sometime they were breathless and sat on sofa..

Gautam: It is so long didi.. Our small small fights, chit chats, teasing others, playing pranks.. I missed you a lot didi..

Roli hugged Gautam and said me too chotu... Roli had nice talk with her parents and brother. Meena served her favorite dishes.. She ate all she could.. She is very happy to spend time with her family. But somewhere she felt that the happiness is incomplete..

Sid stayed alone in room and he missed Roli a lot.. Sid thought of calling Roli but stopped himself thinking that what she will think about him

Evening Roli's parents and gautam started for attending a relative's function in the nearby city. Roli stayed at home as she was tired. They informed her to stay safe and they will come back to home in the morning. Roli locked the door.

At Night, Roli went to her Room. Due to yesterday's sleepless night she fell asleep soon..

At midnight. It was dark because of powercut. A guy slowly entered Roli's room and saw Roli sleeping in bed like a beautiful swan..

He went near to her.. Roli felt something and opened her eyes and saw a person is coming near her.. She was scared and tried to shout. But that person shut roli's mouth with his hand.

Tears started flowing from Roli's eye and she can't able to see who is it? she bit his hands and started running from her home. The guy started to run after Roli. He shouted Roli I will not leave you..

She started thinking while she was running. Siddhantji please come and save me.. Please siddhantji.. Where are you? Someone is behind your Roli. Please come and save me...

The man reached Roli and holds her hands. Roli tried to free herself but can't able to do it.. He came closer to Roli.. 

Roli shouted and woke up from sleep.. She was sweating like hell and understood that it is a dream.. She drank some water and relaxed herself.. She looked at the clock and saw the time it was early morning 3 a.m.

She recalled her dream.. She was shocked to remember what she thought about siddhant..

Roli: (to herself) What I thought? I have called siddhantji for help and also I said your Roli.. What is happening to me? (She understood that she loves siddhant. Roli now got the answer why her happiness is incomplete. She understood that not only her happiness, she is incomplete without Siddhant..) Siddhantji... Now I understood that you are my life. I love you. But do you love me? What if you don't love me? I can't bear it. But I have full hope that I have born for you. Yes, I am your Roli, will be yours forever...

Edited by diyasri - 9 years ago
.Divya thumbnail
Hi friends,
Those who want pm... Please hit like here.. I will send pm to them when I update the ff..
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi, welcome back...
awesome update...
.Divya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: banuprasa

Its very nice dear. ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks banu๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Divya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sara1990

hi, welcome back...

awesome update...

Thanks sara๐Ÿ˜Š
naujoker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was amazing!!!!
Thank you for starting it again missed this ff alot!!!
.Divya thumbnail
Thanks navya
.Divya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naujoker

It was amazing!!!!
Thank you for starting it again missed this ff alot!!!

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome dear missed the updates plz do pm me like button is not working...