Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing update divya๐Ÿ‘
i liked the way roli stood her ground. 
Upcoming part seems great i love railway scenes (ddlj)
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PreetiSJ

wonderful update ๐Ÿ‘

continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Preeti dear๐Ÿ˜Š
.Divya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mvlakshmiprasan

yes divya, i can understand ...but ur ff is so nice that i'm unable to stop myself pressuring u๐Ÿ˜›...update it when u get free time, so that u can imagine without any disturbance & give more n more beautiful ROSID moments for us๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes I will give more and more Rosid moments. I will try to update next part by the end of this week
.Divya thumbnail
Originally posted by: SIMAR15

Very nice update
Waiting eagerly to know what happens next.

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š
.Divya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara1990

awesome update

waiting for the next one

Thanks sara๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.Divya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arjunzaadi-

Amazing update divya๐Ÿ‘

i liked the way roli stood her ground. 
Upcoming part seems great i love railway scenes (ddlj)

Thanks Malu. Wow your avatar [Tujhe Dekha To Ye Jaana Sanam] ๐Ÿ˜ณ
StarryAish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh ok i loved it

thanks a lot for pm

wow i am loving my Roli here. stand for yourself.

update soon
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is very nice. Please update soon
.Divya thumbnail
Part 32:

Siddhant drives his car as fast as he can. He reached Delhi Railway station. He ran into the railway station. Siddhant stopped for few seconds and saw the digital display to know the platform of Mumbai train. It showed platform number 3 and also showed that the train will leave in 15 minutes. 

All siddhanth has got is to stop Roli in 15 minutes. Siddhant looked around the moving crowd in Railway station. It is really hard to make it in 15 minutes. But he has to do it. Siddhant wasted no time in thinking. He took a deep breathe and rushed to Platform number 3. 

It is really hard to walk in that crowd but Siddhanth's desire to meet Roli made him to make his way through the crowd. He reached Platform 3. But the real challenge lies ahead. In the whole train where he will search for Roli. Before he finishes his search the train will depart. He have to do something fast. Really fast. 

Siddhant thought of calling Roli but what if she didn't picks his call. After few seconds hesitating Siddhant took his mobile and dialled Roli's number. It happened what he anticipated. Yes Roli didn't picked his call instead she is cutting his call. He tried again. But no she cuts the call again.

Siddhant was wondering what to do now. He looked towards the crowd. He will not be able to make up if he starts searching for her in each and every compartment. All of a sudden, he got an idea. He took his mobile and called.

Swathi: Hello Siddhant Bhaiya. How are you?

Siddhant: I am fine Swathi.

Swathi: What a surprise? You called me. Do you want to talk to Rahulji? 

Siddhant: No Swathi. I want to talk to you. I need your help. It is so urgent.

Swathi: Any problem Bhaiya? You look worried.

Siddhant: Yes, Swathi. Roli leaves to her native. The train will leave in 10 minutes but I don't know where she is? Also she is not picking my call. Please call her and ask her in which compartment is she? I have to stop her anyway.

Swathi: Calm down Bhaiya. I will call her now. 

Siddhant: Don't cut my call. Call her and join me in conference call.

Swathi: But Bhaiya what if she cuts after knowing you are on call.

Siddhant: Ok. I will enable mute in my phone. She will not hear me. You alone talk to her.

Swathi: Ok. I will call her.

Siddhant: She may cut your call too. Don't give up. Keep on dialling.

Swathi: Ok Ok. You remain in hold.

Swathi called Roli. Roli cuts her call too. But Swathi called her again and again. Meanwhile Siddhant is praying to god that Roli should attend the call. During fifth time, Roli answered Swathi call.

Roli: Hello.

Swathi immediately joined Siddhant in conference call.

Swathi: Roli. Where are you? I came to your hostel but they said you left to your native.

Roli: Don't lie to me Swathi.

Swathi: Roli. I am lying. What are you saying?

Roli: Yes. I know you didn't go to my hostel. Also you are calling me because Siddhantji asked you to do so.

Swathi and Siddhant shocked to hear that.

Swathi: No Roli. It is not like that.

Roli: No Swathi. I know about you and also about Siddhantji. If I am right, he is also listening to our conversation. Am I Right?

Siddhant and Swathi are dumbstruck to know that Roli found out that Siddhant is on line.

Roli: Why are you silent Swathi? So I am right. I don't want to talk anymore. Bye.

Siddhant disabled Mute immediately.

Siddhant: Roli... No no.. Please don't cut the call. Please don't go leaving me. 

Siddhant is in the verge of crying but he controlled himself and continued.

Siddhant: Please Roli. I beg you. Don't go away from me. I can't able to live without you. Please tell me in which compartment you are in. I will come and talk to you.

Roli: No Siddhantji. I have already told you that our relationship is over.

Siddhant shouted.

Siddhant: Stop it Roli. Please don't kill me with your words. Please tell na yaar. Tell me your compartment number. I will come to you.

Roli: You can't come to me Siddhantji. Because my train has already started.

Siddhant: What? No It is not possible. I am standing near mumbai train. It is still in platform.

Roli: Who told you that I am in Mumbai train. I am in some other train and that train left the station already. I need a break from everything. So I am going away from everything for sometime.

Siddhant: Roli. Don't do this to  me. Please. Tell me where are you?

Roli: Sorry Siddhantji. Don;t ask me anything. I have nothing to talk to you. Don't try to call me again.

Swathi: Roli. What are you saying? Where are you going? We will talk and solve the problem. Come back Roli.

Roli: No Swathi. There is no use in talking further. You too don't try to call me. I am going. Let me have some peace. Please don't call me. Bye.

Roli cuts her call.

Swathi: Sorry Bhaiya. 

Siddhant: It's ok Swathi. She will come back.

Swathi: What are you telling Bhaiya?

Siddhant: Yes, She will come back. She knows that I will not be able to live without her. Also she will not be able to live without me. My Roli will come back to me. I have full trust. Her love will not allow her to stay away from me. My love will do anything to get her back. I know about our love which will go to any extent for each other.

Swathi: Bhaiya.  Now only I remember.From next week we have study holidays and after a month, we have this year final examinations. Roli will never ever spare her studies for anything. She will come back to write her exams. Now I too have hope that she will come back to Delhi.

Siddhant: You are right Swathi. She will come back. We will be together no matter what happens. Roli will come back to her Siddhant and Siddhant will get back his Roli.

Swathi: I will pray that your hope comes true.

Siddhant: Thank you Swathi. Bye

Swathi: Bye Bhaiya. Take care.

Siddhant left to his home from Railway Station. Roli is travelling to Kolkata to her cousin's house. Her cousin marriage which is coming next week and the celebrations before and after marriage will help her to divert her mind from Siddhant's thoughts. But will she be able to live without thinking about Siddhant? Is it ever possible?

Hope you all like it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by .Divya - 9 years ago
.Divya thumbnail
Originally posted by: srdevi

Very nice update. 

Thanks devi๐Ÿ˜Š