Waiting for your update.

Updating now
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Previous Part: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/110434695

Part 11:
Roli thinks about siddhant.
Suddenly door bell rings. Roli came into sense and went to open the door. Roli's family returned home from function. She welcomed them and went back to her room. Roli was always thinking about sid. She wanted to call him but hesitated. Sid also wanted to call her. He too hesitated.

After three days,Siddhant phone rang. He is surprised to see Roli's call in her mobile. 
Siddhant: Hello Roli.
Roli: Hello Siddhantji. How are you? 
Siddhant: I am fine Roli. You?
Roli. I am fine But
Siddhant: What but?
Roli. I am angry on you siddhantji. You made a very big mistake
Siddhant confused: Roli. Mistake. What Mistake I made?
Roli: Yes you didn't called me for three days. That means you forgot me. Is that is not a mistake.
Siddhant: Roli. It is not like that. I thought you will be spending time with your family. So I thought not to disturb you.
Roli: Oh. So you will decide everything. Am I look like a person who thinks her friends as disturbance. You made another big mistake
Siddhant: Roli.. Sorry
(Siddhant liked the way she is talking with him. She is indirectly showing her right over Siddhant. He loved it.)
Siddhant: Roli. Now you called me to fight or to talk.
Roli: For both.. Roli laughed
Siddhant also laughed. They wanted to talk a lot but don't know what to talk. They talked something in common and after that they hung up their phones. Siddhant promised Roli that he will call her daily before cutting the call. Roli felt so happy after talking to sid. She went to terrace. Jamanlal was already there in the terrace.
Roli: Pappa... What are you doing here?
Jamanlal: Nothing Beta. Just Relaxing myself.
Roli smiled.
Jamanlal: Roli shall I ask you something. 
Roli: Haan Pappa.
Jamanlal. Are you ok? Nowadays you are talking very less and your behavior is also little changed. Do you have problem?
Roli understood that Jamanlal observed the change in her.
Roli: It is not like that Pappa. I am alright.
Jamanlal: Pakka?
Roli: Haan. Pakka. If I have any problem I will directly come to you and will let you know about it. Because you are not only my dad but also my best friend.
Saying so she hugged her dad. Though she said like this Roli felt like she is doing a big mistake by hiding her love from her dad.
Roli: Pappa. I want to say something to you.
Jamanlal: Who is that guy you are in love with?
Roli: (surprised). How do you know that?
Jamanlal: Simple. My daughter who will talk everything openly with me is now asking permission to say something. Also her behavior looks like the behavior of a girl in love. Moreover I know about you Roli.
Roli got surprised.
Jamanlal: Ok. Now tell me. Who is that lucky guy? Wait Wait.. Is it Siddhant?
Roli:(again surprised) Pappa. How you know everything?
Jamanlal: It is not tough beta. The only guy you talk about a lot is Siddhant. Obviously it will be siddhant.
Roli nodded at the same time blushed.
Jamanlal: Oh. Roli Thanks to that Siddhant. For the first time I am seeing my daughter blushing. Jamanlal teased her.
Roli: Pappa.. You too na.. 
Jamanlal: Now tell me. When you want to get married.
Roli: I don't know whether he loves me or not. I want to make sure that he loves me. And also I want to finish my studies first and then only marriage. Roli winked and runs from there blushing.
After few steps, Roli turned to her dad came near her Dad.
Roli: Pappa
Jamanlal: Haan Beta.
Roli: Dont you feel angry on me
Jamanlal: Why?
Roli: Because I am loving someone
Jamanlal: Is it a crime. Moreover I have full trust in you. You never do anything wrong. Also to oppose your love I am not just your father. I am also your friend. A friend will always support his/her friend's love.
Roli hugged him and felt proud of her father and thanked god for giving such a great father.
Everyday Rosid will talk a lot over phone. Roli wanted to see Siddhant. Before three days prior to college reopen Roli boarded a train to Delhi.
After the train started moving Roli called Siddhant.
Siddhant: Haan Roli. Tell me
Roli: Siddhantji. I am coming in train to Delhi. I will reach tomorrow morning
Siddhant was glad to know that. He felt like flying. It felt like a dream. He pinched himself slightly to know that it is not a dream
Roli: Siddhantji?
Siddhant: Haan Roli. I will come to station to pick you.
Roli: Thanks siddhantji.
They hung up their phones. Both were very excited to meet each other after nearly a month. In that excitement they didn't sleep. They were counting minutes no no seconds. Each second looked like an year for them. Atlast Sun had pity on their state and extended its rays and came out from the sky.
Siddhant got up from his bed and got ready. He looked very handsome. He came down to stairs.
Sujata: Siddhant. Where are you running in this early morning?
Siddhant: Maa. Roli is coming. I am going to pick her from the station. Sid informed and rushed from there without waiting for Sujata's reply. Sujata smiled looking at his hurry. Siddhant reached Railway station and went to the platform. He was waiting there to see. For every second he is looking at his watch. Atlast the train reached the platform. 
Roli got down from her compartment. Siddhant rushed towards her Compartment.
They saw each other and stopped for a while.
Roli immediately wanted to run and hug him. She wanted to be in his arms. But she controlled herself. Siddhant also wanted to take Roli in his arms. He too controlled him. Both were really excited. They were looking at each other. Siddhant came near to Roli and took her baggage.
Siddhant: Come on Roli. Lets go
Both were walking silently to the car and at times seeing each other secretly. They reached the car and got into it. Sid started driving it. After few minutes Siddhnat broke the silence.
Siddhant: Fine Siddhantji. 
Roli was not looking at Sid.
Siddhant: Roli still there are 3 more days for college reopen then why you came suddenly?
Roli don't know what to answer. She was searching for reason
Roli: wo... wo... Siddhantji.. My parents were going out of station. So instead of staying alone at home I thought to came here. That's why? 
saying so she saw his eyes. His gaze was so intense that it looked like he piercing through Roli's heart through his eyes. Roli can't able to stare him. She smiled and blushed by looking the other side.
Siddhant noticed this through the mirror. 
Siddhant:(in mind) Roli you are different today. Before you used to talk a lot. But now you are not talking rather your eyes are talking. You are smiling and blushing looking at me. That means Do you love me? If it is true.. I will be the happiest person in the wor;d. But how will I know that you love me? Shall I propose you now. No.. No.. What if you say no? I want to confirm that you love me.. 
Rosid atlast reached Roli's hostel.
Roli got down.
Siddhant: Roli get fresh and take rest. After taking rest call me. If you are ok, we will go somewhere out.
Roli: Ok siddhantji. I will call you.
Both don't wanted to move from there. They moved from there unwillingly.
Siddhant thought to make a plan to confirm whether Roli loves him or not

Edited by diyasri - 9 years ago
rolidivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear. If it's possible plz update as soon as possible.
Ritujohn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update dr...loved it...
.Divya thumbnail
Originally posted by: rolidivedi

Amazing update dear. If it's possible plz update as soon as possible.

Thanks dear. My schedule is bit hectic and I am hardly finding time.But I will keep this in mind and will try to give as many updates as I can
.Divya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritujohn

superb update dr...loved it...

Thanks RituπŸ˜ƒ
banuprasa thumbnail
Its very nice. πŸ‘

Let's see what sid plan.
justloverosid thumbnail
 Divya it is awesome and thank you dear for continuing with the FF waiting eagerly for next update
naujoker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely!!!
Thank you for update!!!
It was amazing!!! πŸ‘ 😊 πŸ€— Edited by naujoker - 9 years ago