We all do [:'(]

Dey all will back soon on television 😊
Ab rona band kr 😃

I know but I just want to see them in tbp characters
par chal tu keh rahi hey to theek he 😃
loveukisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Kisha Rahi Amby Samar Juhi they will always remain in heart forever.
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I've seen many teen sitcoms but never felt so attached to any of them. This show totally touched my soul. Everyone did a great job here. KD, Kiya, Ranveer, Panchi, Piddi, Bobby, Sheeba, Samar, Juhi, Omi, Avi, Rukmini and Junglee. I can easily relate to all these characters. 

I apologize in advance if I offend anyone. I used to think Drake & Josh was the best teen sitcom but I must say The Buddy Project is much better than Drake & Josh. The Buddy Project is officially no.1 for me and Drake & Josh no.2. Hats off to Sunshine Productions for bringing us such a wonderful show!

The Buddy Project is such a show that makes teen shows and teenagers look cool and beautiful. 

I apologize for getting a little emotional but I couldn't help it since this show is so close to my heart!
Edited by Cshafkat - 9 years ago
..Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cshafkat

I've seen many teen sitcoms but never felt so attached to any of them. This show totally touched my soul. Everyone did a great job here. KD, Kiya, Ranveer, Panchi, Piddi, Bobby, Sheeba, Samar/Harsh, Juhi, Omi, Avi, Rukmini and Junglee. I can easily relate to all these characters.

I apologize in advance if I offend anyone. I used to think Drake & Josh was the best teen sitcom but I must say The Buddy Project is much better than Drake & Josh. The Buddy Project is officially no.1 for me and Drake & Josh no.2. Hats off to Sunshine Productions for bringing us such a wonderful show!

The Buddy Project is such a show that makes teen shows and teenagers look cool and beautiful.

I apologize for getting a little emotional but I couldn't help it since this show is so close to my heart!

Hello 😃
You don't need to apologise dear we tbpians can understand your feelings perfectly. Tbp is very close to our hearts and as you and every tbpian knows its the best youth show.All the characters have made a permanent place in our hearts .All the credits goes to Sushine Production and the wonderful team.

I wish they start season six or this forum becomes active again.I miss tbp ...

P.S may I know your good name?
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Madhuras_Rule

Hello 😃
You don't need to apologise dear we tbpians can understand your feelings perfectly. Tbp is very close to our hearts and as you and every tbpian knows its the best youth show.All the characters have made a permanent place in our hearts .All the credits goes to Sushine Production and the wonderful team.

I wish they start season six or this forum becomes active again.I miss tbp ...

P.S may I know your good name?

My good name is Shafkat.