-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Turquoise 

He snored lightly in his sleep while clutching the soft white pillow, that felt like cold snow against his stubble check. His long lashes rested below his eyes ever so delicately, that it talked of his peaceful comfort, the white pillow was like that cotton that caressed his cheek.

The only thing that was radiated off of him was his innocence that completely hid his mischievous flirtatious persona.

I watched him shift a bit closer to me, still in his sleep. He smiled as he placed his naked arm around my petite waste compared to his larger figure. The white duvet slipped slightly of off him to reveal his wide shoulders. I moved a little closer to accommodate his sleeping position as his hand rested satisfied around my waste, and his breathing became more audible in the silent room, against the side of my chest.

Only the swish and swash of the winds could be heard, and of course the thudding of my own heart.

My hand touched his hair, as if on default and unknowingly I started to stroke his lightly trimmed hair. I watched him closely, my eyes filled with desire and the need for time to freeze.

I pulled the white covers more towards us as the chilly winds of October entered from half open window. The teal colored chiffon curtains flew in every direction and the crystal wind chime that hung on the frame of my room's window chimed in melody.  

His bare stomach against the white bed covers felt a little chilly and he pulled me closer to get my warmth. My turquoise dress touched his skin above his boxers as he tried to snuggle closer against my white knitted cardigan.

I pulled him closer as his head buried in my chest and his hair played with my neck and occasionally my chin. He held me tighter as if never wanting to let go, or the fear that would bother him of the separation.

I kissed the side of his head so lightly, to not disturb him, lest he woke up and caught me red handed. I blushed and closed my eyes as my smile could no longer be hidden.

The winds continued to play with the curtains and my senses only heightened. That painting on the wall opposite the bed, only seemed to have come alive. The waves of the ocean, the swirls of the green, the swift brush strokes on the far left, could only be seen in this very moment, with him in my arms, his face closer to my heart.

My silky dark brown tresses were mingling with his darker brown. Like our breaths were swirling in a rhythmic pattern, and our youthful teasing fingers were only making it worse.

He caught me looking at the painting and asked, "what are you thinking?"

"hmm? Nothing" I smiled mischievously as I caressed the side of his face.

The fluidity of love oozing out of my eyes was quite obvious.

He moved up a little and kissed my cheek as he held my hand, the same one that was caressing his face a second ago.

The lust of desire, the fluidity of the need could be felt tripling the atmosphere.

Jay touched my turquoise painted nails, one by one, then moved to the diamond ring and slowly caressed it. All the while I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks by the passing second. He looked at me in the eye, still holding my hand and touching my ring, and broke in a slight smile.

His eyes shone a glint that silently spoke volumes.

He then intertwined his fingers with mine, ever so delicately that I didn't even realize when the webs between my fingers fixed perfectly against his. I could feel my breathing picking up pace with each increasing touch. The winds blew heavier and I could feel the chiffon teal curtains approaching me. I closed my eyes in the anticipation of the soft luscious encounter.

His eyes were closed but he wasn't sleeping, I could tell.

We stayed in that position for what seemed like eternity, the good eternity. The one that the more you have the more you want. The one that makes you lose time and reality.

Even though it was the same room I had been living in for almost all my life, with him around, it transported me to another world. A world of serenity, or something I couldn't even comprehend.

He smiled with closed eyes and kissed the back of my hand and let it linger around his lips for couple of seconds more. He was aware of the rapid molecular activity it generated in my being.

The moisture of his lips was burning to touch the vanilla fragrance residing on the pores of my hand. The two teased each other, going back and forth between almost touching and never touching.

It was a sweet aching to be close. Closer if it was possible.

I couldn't help but look back at the massive painting in front of the bed. The more I looked at it the more it felt like it was given life, in the form of us. I looked at our glued bodies. His leg rested on mine, and my feet played with his.

It was a silent type of music, a rhythm of our own.

His hand left mine and moved to my back to press my body against his. The ring on my finger that always made the redness brighter on my cheeks shone in the bright but soft morning sun rays.

His white t-shirt lay lifelessly by the painting that I was so proudly hung on the wall. I could feel my lips curving upwards on their own as my eyes darted between his shirt and his oh-so angelic face resting like a noble on my chest.

I shifted downwards so that his face was closer to mine. I pulled the covers tighter around us, another attempt to bind us closer.

He knew what I was trying to do and flashed one of his i-know-what-you-are-up-to mischievous smiles. Jay shifted a little to accommodate my continuous attempt and settled his face in expanse between my shoulder and neck, where my collar bone was exposed.

I closed my eyes in content. As soon as my lashes touched each other I felt myself take a sharp intake of breath. That was what his feathery light kisses did to me.

Just a simple delicate touch.

The contentment was more needed, the more it was felt. His feathery light kisses continued to send my heartbeats on marathons, which only doubled his desires.

My hands, with a mind of their own explored the expanse of his shoulders, and every inch of his face and hair.

Soon the winds had calmed down, and the afternoon sun rays had become sharper and brighter, piercing in through the glass window, adding a tint of teal. It glowed our bodies that never seemed so perfectly together, like the pieces of jigsaw.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Damn! I always like your endings! Somehow, I am always shitty at those! since I always do angst-stories which involves a character dying in the last! Kudos, and sweetly written :)
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
You write beautifully .. so im glad I checked this out ... and turquoise just happens to be my fav colour. A good read after a long long time ... say .. do u write FFs ? If so link me :)
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Break.The.Code

Damn! I always like your endings! Somehow, I am always shitty at those! since I always do angst-stories which involves a character dying in the last! Kudos, and sweetly written :)

Thanks so much!😊

Originally posted by: Rafz

You write beautifully .. so im glad I checked this out ... and turquoise just happens to be my fav colour. A good read after a long long time ... say .. do u write FFs ? If so link me :)

Thank you thank you ðŸ˜³

I used to write Ffs not any more :p i'm just not active here anymore 
but you can check out my writing index in my sig box to check out more stuff!
thanks again!