•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys, how are you all ? Do ignore the title😆
Hhahaha ðŸ˜† actually I am not in a good mood these days but I am trying to look happy . 
I am soo pissed off of some people heee on IF.. Anam, Kiran and Prii knows what happened in the last days. Now am feeling a bit better but still it's annoying..

Now coming to the topic. Have opened this topic just because I was bored hahaha😆 and wanted to talk to u all.😳 Missed u all soo much.😭 I am just coming to IF am only spamming on Karam Rajpal AT on Nadaan parinday ghar aaja forum. Already reached 7th AT ðŸ˜ƒ I am soo silent Member now. I dont want to talk to anyone here anymore.. as I get dissappointed after sometime of some people.. now I dont have guts to meet new members or friends. I am coming to IF and posting written updates or helping mods by moderating. Thats it. ! I dont want to come here anymore😭 have u missed me ??? I missed u all guys !!! 

I am talking to Anam on fb sometkmes only.. she talked to me today after many days. She said that her lappy is damaged so she cant come till 27th.😭 I was soo sad hearing that. I am miissing her alot..😭 she is my one and only didu whom I can trust only.😭 Love her.. she said to me to be more active here.. so am trying to be more active. From now on I will open all the attendance sheets till anam comes ;)

And gonna update my FF after many dayss..

Buhhbbyeee see ya all :) muahhzz :* :* :*
Hey nazu wifey 🤗 I've missed you. Just seen all your latest creations on fb and here at IF,which were stunning. But otherwise we didn't get to chat since a while, which needs to change :)
why so down nazu? Ups and downs happen, plz don't let that affect your spirit. I hope you feel better from whatever's bothering you, and hope that everything is ok? Plz let me know if there anything I can do to help you, even if u just want to vent, I'm a pm or fb message away.
& Thanks for opening the attendance post, and it's great your updating your ff. I heard about Anam's laptop too, will miss her this week, hopefully she can come back ol before the 27th.

Now nazu, as your fans from SG would tell you:
Maddy: Naz my good girl
Yuvraj: Naz the cheeti
Both: cheer up 🤗 things will only get better, dw :)

Edited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by .S.i.m.r.a.n.

Hey nazu wifey 🤗 I've missed you. Just seen all your latest creations on fb and here at IF,which were stunning. But otherwise we didn't get to chat since a while, which needs to change :)
why so down nazu? Ups and downs happen, plz don't let that affect your spirit. I hope you feel better from whatever's bothering you, and hope that everything is ok? Plz let me know if there anything I can do to help you, even if u just want to vent, I'm a pm or fb message away.
& Thanks for opening the attendance post, and it's great your updating your ff. I heard about Anam's laptop too, will miss her this week, hopefully she can come back ol before the 27th.

Now nazu, as your fans from SG would tell you:
Maddy: Naz my good girl
Yuvraj: Naz the cheeti
Both: cheer up 🤗 things will only get better, dw :)

thank you soo much simran..
I will msg u on fb right now. I am soo down after seeing a msg..😭 cant controlll.. tears are coming😭
Don't know what's happened with you Naz but I hope everything comes back to normal. I've had good friends here too and have been disappointed by them but all I would say is that not everyone is alike. People might pleasantly surprise you too so you should keep your heart open for that opportunity to come by and try to move on from the people who have let you down.
Yup Anam is one of my closest friends here too. She is a trustworthy person but see it was due to I-F that you got to meet someone as sweet as her. I would like to be good friends with you too but to be friends with someone you have to spend time with them and get to know them and unfortunately time is one leisure I do not have.

Keep your hopes up. People who suck are not worth sulking over so cheer up dear!! <3